Science Forums

Bush - Bad for the Country

Racoon

Is Bush Bad for the United States??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Bush Bad for the United States??

• Hell Yes! - very bad
    • Yes
    • No
    • Not really - par for the course
    • I don't care / other : with description

Hmmm... I doubt it is 373 seperate people. The chances of that seem very slim to me. Usually if you have done one thing illegal, you are going to do more. Also, some of those offenses could possibly go together (eg: writing bad checks and fraud).

I would also like to see the demographical breakup for those Congress members:

*House of Reps. v. Senate

*Democrat v. Republican

*Race v. Race

*Male v. Female

Those would be some pretty interesting statistics to compliment the offenses. :hyper:

Heres more examples of Bush doing whatever the hell he wants!

WASHINGTON - The Bush administration will have to explain why it thinks it can ignore or overrule laws passed by Congress in a hearing next week, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter said Wednesday.

Specter, a Pennsylvania Republican, said he hoped to force the Bush administration to reduce its use of "signing statements" -- memos that reserve the right to ignore laws if the president thinks they impinge on his authority.

Bush has signed at least 750 such memos since taking office in 2001, according to the Boston Globe, more than previous presidential administrations combined.

Bush has used signing statements to signal that he might bypass a ban on the torture of U.S.-held prisoners and ignore new provisions in an anti-terrorism law that call for increased congressional oversight.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13489537/