Science Forums

No Thanks.....

island

Since you clowns have decided to lock the thread, I'll need to post this here:

1) Uncle Martin, the Entropic Anthropic Principle is stated on my site in nearly the exact forms as it is commoly known around the globe, with the exception of a couple of additions to the existing teminology, so either, you a lying to cover your a__ now, or you don't know what the anthropic principle is when you see it.

2) The a_ _ _ _ _ e that named FreeThinker is a totally clueless f_ _ __ _g moron and you don't want me here to make his life miserable by constantly pointing that out, so I'll just leave peacefully now, unless you plan to mute him permanently... LOL

3) Wisdumn... what you've learned is that chaosionists are EVERY bit as willfully ignorant as creationists.

Bye ya'll, have a nice fantasy

Edited for profane content by Uncle Martin

Originally posted by: island

1) Uncle Martin, the Entropic Anthropic Principle is stated on my site in nearly the exact forms as it is commoly known around the globe, with the exception of a couple of additions to the existing teminology, so either, you a lying to cover your *** now, or you don't know what the anthropic principle is when you see it.

You sure are a piece of work. I know of the entropic anthropic principle,... OK? I read it on this site and yours,... UNDERSTAND? I DO NOT ACCEPT IT AS VALID . GET IT?

I understand that you are displeased at failing to convince anyone here of your theory. Keep trying,...

• 1 year later...
Since you clowns have decided to lock the thread, I'll need to post this here:

1) Uncle Martin, the Entropic Anthropic Principle is stated on my site in nearly the exact forms as it is commoly known around the globe, with the exception of a couple of additions to the existing teminology, so either, you a lying to cover your a__ now, or you don't know what the anthropic principle is when you see it.

2) The a_ _ _ _ _ e that named FreeThinker is a totally clueless f_ _ __ _g moron and you don't want me here to make his life miserable by constantly pointing that out, so I'll just leave peacefully now, unless you plan to mute him permanently... LOL

3) Wisdumn... what you've learned is that chaosionists are EVERY bit as willfully ignorant as creationists.

Bye ya'll, have a nice fantasy

Edited for profane content by Uncle Martin

In the days before "Last edited by: ... " :eek2:.

I wish island stuck around, (s)he seemed like a really nice person :).