Science Forums

6th Anniversary Quiz Contest!

Tormod

3 more :( common guys! As if the chance at a prize isnt enough motivation.. anyway everyone who submits a quiz will receive one bone-fide Jay-qu rep of 74 points :naughty:

Hey, I submitted 3 already. :shrug:

Gimme my rep Jay-Qu.

I will also rep anyone who forthcomes with a quality quiz with Tormods approval! 82 points.

74 + 82 = worth submitting a Quiz! :)

Show some support and spirit!

I'm going to bed now...if there are no more entries when I wake up tomorrow the deadline is extended by 7 days. Come on folks! The entries I have so far are VERY GOOD and you need to come up with something really clever to win - but clever is what all you guys are good at so start writing your quizzes, people!

Okay, I have *nine* entries so we're closed for new entries. The quizzes in the contest will be published on Sunday (or Monday depending on amount of work needed) at our quiz pages. We will provide a link when the time comes. :eek_big:

Hello

This is my first message. Neither do I know whether this is the correct platform or not for my query. After taking the earthquake quiz atleast 10 times, I cracked it. When wil be the prize winners announced ? It was really difficult and had to surf a lot ...

eagerly waiting for result ...

frmAbad

Hello

This is my first message. Neither do I know whether this is the correct platform or not for my query. After taking the earthquake quiz atleast 10 times, I cracked it. When wil be the prize winners announced ? It was really difficult and had to surf a lot ...

eagerly waiting for result ...

frmAbad

Hey! Yes, you're in the right place for your query, and yes, we have a winner - which will be announced on Sunday, when we open our new 6th anniversary Quiz Contest with nine brand new quizzes to be tried and tested. :)

Is there going to be a statistical anaylisis available?

How many voted which quiz? right answer averages? ratings? etc. etc.

Is this going to be objective measurement? or a bit of popularity too?

Not that I mind.

Results are results. :cup:

You're On BigDog!! :confused:

I got a sponsorship riding on it!