Science Forums

One marks of coming of Christ is fulfilling soon!

PetriFB

GOSPEL as a testimony to all nations

One important mark, which must fulfill before the public coming of Jesus, is, that the gospel will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations. The fulfillment of this important mark doesn’t so mean, that all nations or ethnic groups would receive salvation, but that they could hear a testimony of the gospel of Christ. Has also been presented, that with the matter is connected a testimony of Christ’s dominance and power in that way, that the reality of his kingdom becomes visible; like a little in the same way as also took place during the early church, 2000 years ago:

- (Matt 24:14) And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

As far is then concerned fulfillment of this mark, so being connected with it we can make a couple of interesting observations. They indicate, that the fulfillment of this mark is much closer than for example 100 years ago:

More information behind the link!

If I've understood things correctly, the second coming heralds the day of judgement, when the dead rise and are judged. To me this sounds rather like zombie dawn of the dead or similar, my suggestion is that the world take this threat of a second coming seriously and unite in an endeavour to avert such a disaster.

Guest chendoh
If I've understood things correctly, my suggestion is that the world take this threat of a second coming seriously and unite in an endeavour to avert such a disaster.

ughaibu, your saying, that a coming of christ would be a distaster?

InfiniteNow, Your 'gonna hav' 'ta buy a new shirt.

Guest chendoh

At first I was going to say, I believe your missing the point, but I can see that you have a different view on the 'End Times' than I do. Not that it is wrong, just different.

For whom among us, can tell with any certainty how the 'End Times' will play out?

Until it happens it is only speculation.

We may have guidelines from the Prophets, but through the millennia, can you trust the many interpretations of their word?

From around 400 BC the Greeks knew the earth was round, but Chris Columbus's crew was afraid of dropping off the edge of the earth?…….

Now, how did that become bastardized over the years? There are a few more examples, but they didn't call them the Dark Ages for nothing.

I wouldn't worry about health concerns……. When you're in the presence of God, he will take care of you.

All one can do, is follow the path of goodness and kindness towards all of creation, and in the 'End' let the chips fall were they may.

:messenger May the Peace of the Lord be with you always :hihi:

Guest chendoh
*pukes

Hmm……Very interesting reaction Orby, are you feeling better?

I was trying to understand ughaibu's point of view, and offer insights and comfort of my own.

Would you last long in a theological discussion, If all you can offer are one word retorts?

I thought this Forum was open to all forms of expression. Except for having Spam for dinner.

I feel your reaction is beneath you, in your station as a Moderator.

'I may disagree with your opinion, but I will defend your right to express it'

Should go for all of us.

I think corpses rising from their graves and hanging around eternally would likely result in a serious worldwide health problem.
On the other hand, they are probably well pickled. Otherwise maggots would make of feast of them. Only a tiny fraction of dead people are buried in graves. What about all those souls who completely disintegrated? I'm very concerned that they might polute the atmosphere.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever it is.. there is some good points made.

Nuclear war is unimaginably horrible.

They can cause millions of gallons of water to evaporate into the sky, leading to massive weather conversions, even brutal Hail storms.

The bomb causes a huge area of the atmosphere to expand leaving pretty much a vacuum sphere kilometers wide. THen the atomosphere pressure will re-collapse and colide sending out a sonic boom beyond and wave beyond comprehension.

When some bombs are detonated they are detonated miles above the ground. The shock wave is much more effective this way, as it radiatoes hundreds of miles in diameter. The bombs are yet still powerful enough from this height to create crators in the ground and melt rock and obviously cause fires..

Radiation.. blindness... freezing.. dust problems.. snow...

it would be a little crazy having a nuclear war, theres alot of other things that could happen.. things we probably havnt even thought of when numbers of nuclear bombs are set off.