Science Forums

Bird flu contamination

Hi is this true that the virus which is responsible for affecting the bird flu is very contagious? my friend was telling me that even they can get inside our body if we remain in a gathering or travel in public transports? is this so? then in this case each and every one of us will be exposed to the risks of this dreaded virus no doubt about that.

Hi is this true that the virus which is responsible for affecting the bird flu is very contagious? my friend was telling me that even they can get inside our body if we remain in a gathering or travel in public transports? is this so? then in this case each and every one of us will be exposed to the risks of this dreaded virus no doubt about that.

___Currently, the bird flu is not documented to have traveled human-to-human. Humans that have contracted bird flu had direct intimate contact with infected birds in a farm setting.

___Each & everyone one of us is exposed to the risks of deadly viruses everyday. Wash your hands before putting them in your mouth.:)