Science Forums

Gaps and gods

UV-gap

Physic’s quantum-gap is beyond understanding. And yet without it we would not have any atoms and their periodic-table; and without the periodic-table we would not have any order or disorder to the universe because we would have no universe.

So too with the gap (universe-vanishing, UV-gap) between thoughts. Like physics’ quantum-gap the UV-gap between thoughts is utterly beyond understanding and yet without it we would have no thoughts like physics and universe, and understand.

And if physics has any gods it is this quantum-gap that gives us all the order and disorder to the universe. But the UV-gap between thoughts tells us that no god can hide in the gap between thoughts because god is a thought.

And so the UV-gap, which is the same as physics’ quantum-gap, cannot hide gods, nor doers or thinkers between thoughts. This is because gods, thinkers and doers are just thoughts that can no more exist (in the UV-gap) between thoughts than can physics waves-particles, and gods, exist in quantum-gaps.

-- and this is the Supreme Truth because there are no doers or thinkers, not even gods, that can agree with or disagree with the UV-gap that is Heaven it-SELF.

I think in a bizarre way I see what you're trying to get to.

But I think what you're referring to is the peculiar sequencing of human thoughts, where your 'inner voice' actually speak in an understandable language, and hence follows the same rules language does. For instance, a period and a little pause between two sentences. Would that count as a 'gap', or just a linguistic rule? I don't think humans having a period between thoughts would have any bearing on the existence of the universe(!)

Once again, having gaps in your thoughts are also a subjective thing. Does a blind and deaf person who never learnt the intricacies of spoken language, have any gaps in their thoughts? Do they have anything in their heads that you would even recognise as such? And how do they time between different thoughts? Do they think in tastes and smells and feelings? There are no periods there.

And don't go on about ultimate truths - anything proclaiming to be such is not science, but religion, and should be moved there.

I think in a bizarre way I see what you're trying to get to.

But I ...for instance, a period and a little pause between two sentences. Would that count as a 'gap', or just a linguistic rule? I don't think humans having a period between thoughts would have any bearing on the existence of the universe(!)

Once again, having gaps in your thoughts are also a subjective thing.

And don't go on about ultimate truths - anything proclaiming to be such is not science, but religion, and should be moved there.

There is absolutely nothing subjective about Samadhi, Nirvana, Kundalini, any more than the quantum-gap is subjective.

And yes thoughts work exactly like words in a novel. Between words, and even letters, there is a gap in which there can be no words.

So too with any type of fiction, like the binary-code of computers.

All fiction works the same to be the same: thoughts.

And the thought we call reality is the Supreme Comedy because all words are the Supreme Truth because there is no doer or thinker that can read or write to agree with or disagree with Heaven it-SELF, the UV-gap, Samadhi.

Those were actually three copies UV, and you may delete better by using the 'Delete' button on the edit page. :shrug:

I don't consider words to be our actual thought but only one way of describing ideas more precisely. It takes work to actually turn raw ideas and notions into words and sentences, or math notation or whatever. The memory of a sound that you've heard or of a tactile sensation, or the image of something you have seen, may be considered a primitive element of thought. If you see how a room is furnished and imagine how it could be improved, you might do so in a purely visual manner, manipulating images, without having to "say" anything inside your head.

What I call thought is the capacity of manipulating all these things, including words, toward some aim or goal.

There is absolutely nothing subjective about Samadhi, Nirvana, Kundalini, any more than the quantum-gap is subjective.

There is absolutely no reason to accept this as anything but thought experiments. Claiming that it is "the Supreme Truth" is utter hogwash.

There is absolutely no reason to accept this as anything but thought experiments. Claiming that it is "the Supreme Truth" is utter hogwash.

you obviously do not understand how the quantum-gap is the objective-absolute and all the particles -- that the quantum-gap organizes -- are so subjective that they have to be fiction.

... and if you do understand then you will also understand that every word ever spoken/written is also the Supreme Truth for the same exact reason, and that includes your word "hogwash."

In psychology circles, this is called a self-reinforcing delusion.

And the Supreme Comedy is that this delusion, maya, is what we cocksurely call reality... until Laughter kills his reality to turn it into the delusion that needs all sorts of self-reinforcing psychology to keep it real.

Dude, I can't figure out if I want some of what you're on or not. You're so focussed, but so fuzzy at the same time... Hmmm.

I am supremely sorry that my comedy was not your heaven in-IT'S elf.

Only when you stop wanting can you start laughing.

Hmmm... if you want to laugh, can you laugh or can you not? :steering:

Wanting is an absolute barrier to letting go -- letting go is the Laughter.

If you can let go of everything you have ever learned/want/need the Laughter will kill your reality -- which is all the learning, wanting and needing.

Learning, wanting and needing is the mind, thoughts, particles. Letting go is the Unified-field, the quantum-gap, an unfathomable Freedom and Peace that no mind can ever know -- not even in our wildest dreams.