Science Forums

Perpetual motion

I am opening the patent process for the Multi Free Energy Developing Transportation system and Flash-Curve Crank Engine this month.

Designs and information of the patent I will gladly share here as soon as possible.

Congratulation :cool: , strange step. Wish you good luck, keep us informed.

Anyway, i dont exactly understand what are you trying to patent.

Can you little bit explain please?

http://hypography.com/forums/science-projects-homework/4643-crackpot-science-quest-impossible.html

This is a link to another thread within this website with a couple examples of non working PMMs.

Enjoy.:cool:

I just made a quick look at that forum, is it about all unworkable devices which you trying to made? Or what is it about? Its preatty short, ill examine it in Saturday in detail.

But be strong, it is not unsuccess to make something which is notworking. It is just way to new idea...

Remember this.

Geronimo when I hold two magnets with their like poles towards each other, and place a steel ruler between them I am able to attach them both to the ruler, they do not repel each other, I think that's what mechanic was asking, if his invention is to have any similarity to internal combustion engine.

Nice pictures Nwaogu, but have you built any of these?

Sorry it might be explained in the website I didn't read everything.

see- http://ddnpmfng.tripod.com/

and see what it has to say

I think it looks like a whole new twist on Nigerian scams. Don't invest any money in it, there's no such thing as perpetual motion. The Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy excludes any such possibilities. If you know the authors of this site then ask them why they have only a picture on paper. If it really worked they'd have a film of a working model, not just some drawing in crayon.

C1ay I think nwaogu is the author of the website.

I don't believe in crayon drawings either BUT Laws of conservation of this and that will one day be questioned, many laws have been completely wrong before. The law that stated that the Earth is flat for example. Sure you can't create energy, but it will appear that you create it if you were to suck it out of empty space to power your machine. This has nothng to do with nwaogu's gizmo but I refuse to simply accept something just because it has not been proven to be wrong yet.

My physics lecturer told me once, you can be 100% sure that something exists when you see it, but you can never be 100% sure that something does not exist just because you can't see it.

see- http://ddnpmfng.tripod.com/

and see what it has to say

This is really funny idea of perpetual motion device ;) ,

i look at it for almost half of hour and doesnt understad any part of it :hihi: ,

I can write down up to 3 similar devices in hour and anybody else can too...

:hihi:

The device itself is very complicated to be able to work. No visible working principe.

i see only balanced wheel which will stay in one position, no rotary efect as described in pictures is not generated, its all.

Geronimo when I hold two magnets with their like poles towards each other, and place a steel ruler between them I am able to attach them both to the ruler, they do not repel each other, I think that's what mechanic was asking, if his invention is to have any similarity to internal combustion engine.

It is not true at all. If your steel ruler isnt enought larger than you magnet size they will interact each other even if they attach to your steel rudler.

If it is larger, then magnetic forces looks like cilinder when atracting to metal.

Magnetic beams are not straight.

If you mean this so you are true.

Sorry for the URL, we have gone as far as to do what you said we should have done.

Thanks for the advice.

How the Machine Works:

"a metal called the attracting metal sometimes a magnet with different magnetic pole from the chamber magnet feels the magnetic field of a magnet called the chamber magnet in a longer position towards the chamber magnet called the dynamics wall thus moves to the shorter position called the resistance wall, this motion causes a metal called the attracted metal sometimes a magnet under a magnetic insulator called the resistor which has a magnet underneath it but above the attracted metal called the resistance magnet sometimes a metal only when there is an attracted magnet to move since the chamber magnet is stronger than the resitance magnet but since there is a resistance magnet or metal ,the resistor follows the attracted metal or magnet until it is obstructed from moving by the resistance obstructor or the fully extended or compressed spring ,thus making the resistance spring to make the resistor go back to its natural position and that is near the resistance wall, thus covering the fully attracted attracting metal to make it the new attracted metal for the next cycle. mean while another metal and insulator comes into the chamber to become the new attracting metal and insulator for the next cycle, this motion either turns an internal or external rotor or both at the same time.

this is called the simple principle of magnetic perpetual motion.

You may be pondering why will the resistor return back to its actual position after the attracted metal or magnet has left it. Well if the attracted metal or magnet leaves it, it brings automatically the attracting insulator under the resistance magnet, since no attraction any more such a thing should occur.

When we mean "metal or magnet" or "metal sometimes a magnet", it means that it can be a metal or replaced as a magnet. in any case it works.

for more understanding of the machine write to us.

Diagram to the Machine:

someone want to clean up this one to, I know its on topic - but a real perpetual motion machine, common! at least try and explain your ideas instead of just linking us!

The vehicle design I am patenting is a design that may use an engine. But The trick for a car is that to make it 100% efficient in logical sense is that it has to be able to move itself. Once you get a car moving it only needs a slight push to keep it moving. With a few onboard systems a car is very capable of powering itself down the road, with very little or no main engine assistance. With the multiple devices on the vehicle which are key to the patent/design, they all develope energy for the vehicle without hindering the vehicles performance to any significance.

i've explained it before. But you take the most efficient mass production vehicle design on the market today, then add the multiple systems to the vehicle will at times power itself free energy.

I think it looks like a whole new twist on Nigerian scams. Don't invest any money in it, there's no such thing as perpetual motion. The Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy excludes any such possibilities. If you know the authors of this site then ask them why they have only a picture on paper. If it really worked they'd have a film of a working model, not just some drawing in crayon.

Got it all wrong.

It is not a whole new twist on Nigerian Scams as you said earlier.

We knew you all will think we want people to invest their money in it, and that is why we said that we dont recieve any money in form of donations or what so ever, which is written on our home page. Seems like you were looking but not seeing.

You dont know what DDNPMF Nigeria does or is all about.

OK, we get your idea bullshit.

we will make a simple apparatus to test out the first cycle of the machine to see if it works, since the idea depends on repeated cycle and if a flaw is to be in the design, it will be found in the first cycle the machine tries to make as the machine doesnt even make a turn just like that of the falling ball and the overbalanced wheel design.

Our machine is nothing near other designs that failed to work such as the overwhelming wheel.

Have you built a machine based on our design and seen it not working?

It is based on the magnet shielding idea that is gaining and loosing of motion.

some weirdo in this thread said that the machine is complicated and that is why it wont work. isnt the internal combustion engine complicated and didnt it work talkless of the nuclear reactors. more complicated ideas seems to work more properly not just those simple scraps they call attempts to make PMMs.

How many machines that do useful jobs are simple. they are complicated huh?

Well not to say much as we said earlier the next time we will be talking on this forum we will be presenting "a simple apparatus to test out the first cycle of the machine to see if it works, since the idea depends on repeated cycle"

This is due to shortage of funds since we are still high school students with little funds and still dont need your funds.

Reply on last nwaogu post.

Hallo everybody,

uf, maybe like a few people here i made a hard work to understand your machine man, it takes almost a day.

First of all little few things about Nigeria Scan as wrotten somewhere upper at this forum.

If nwaogu is able to make a working device by itself or maybe with little help with its school its a good way.

If nwaogu will ask for money to build device its a spam.

I think simple :shrug: .

In this forum we can only help you to solve your problem or to verify idea if it is good or wrong, nothing more. But i think this is although very helpfull.

Ok, now to your machine.

First of all i need to bent a huge compliment to you. If you are 15 and you wrote this document...nice work.

But there are several major problems, which possible you dont know, because of low knowledge or low practice with magnets.

If you go harder way like me and my friend go, buy or get two magnetsand start looking what they do in several positions, what interfer with magnet and what not etc...

Then you will learn a lot of new things about magnetism. Books or internet are also a good source for learning about magnetism. You need to understand it very well and then start to develop some machine.

What you build is just very, very complicated balanced wheel. No rotary force is generated by any part of device. If you build this device it simple do not start rotate and if you give it some initiate impuls it will stop spinning.

Why?

It is simple. You do not have basic knowledge of how magnetic forces goes around magnet. Please search internet for some pictures of magnet diagram or if you want i can send you or post here (if someone tells me how) a picture with this magnetic force streaming. If you know a picture of earth magnetic forces diagram, which is more known to public so you can imagine it as it is quite similar.

The result of this device will be that all magnets start slowly demagnetize, because you just put opposite sides on each other.

Although there are many green parts i think metal (some fixed, some moveable), which should work as shielding. I think there must be meant like this because i do not see any other possible way how this device ought to work. This will wount work, because to make magnetic shielding it is more complicated then put some metal plate on some corner. And of course if you make shielding then beam of magnetic line of force will change then unshielded.

So result of this device is just balanced wheel, nothing more.