Science Forums

Perpetual motion

You see Dark Mind, a claim like this, has made me see why “Perpetual Motion Machines” violates law of physics. Let me shed some light to this. Remember, by definition, the word “Perpetual”, may be used as “Infinite or Finite”. But, this word “Perpetual” is not your stumbling block that violates the laws of physics. It is the word “Machine”. In Gaelic, the word, “Machine”, means construct, create, limited, etc. This word, "Machine", is your stumbling block.

By using the word, “Machine”, you are using the word, “Perpetual” as “Finite". You see Dark Mind, by definition, you yourself have put limits to your own creation. Definition of a word is very important, not only in the world of science, but in our everyday life.

The good news is, I found that the word “Perpetual” may be used as “Infinite” by using the word, “Energy”. Energy can not be created or destroyed. Putting this two words together and you get “Perpetual Energy”. Perpetual Energy does not voilate any laws of physics.

A "Theory", means that one is still looking to find the answer before it becomes a law (a fact). :lol:

• 1 month later...

Man;;;;;;;;;;;;; there's been some interesting developments on this forum. I've been away for quite some time. Been traveling all across Canada all the way to Inuvik for 140 days on motorcycle, defraging the brain if nothing else. Big friggin country to get lost, in mind and soul... :Waldo: :hyper: ;) :(

Infamous;;;;;;; almost ready :( ;) :(

Just got back, so give me some time to settle and I'll catch up with the posts.....

May the force be with you all ;) ;)

Hi everybody,

im new to this forum, please dont look at some mistakes in text (Im Czech so got a bad english).

I like to say that we (we are two) build successfuly perpetual motion machine. It works and generate an output of 6V for a bulb which lights.

This device work at pernament magnet principe useing another one force which is freelly available. It is not a gravity or another force if this type (it is our know how). This device can work in outer space because all two forces can be hanged by single device.

It spins horizontaly so we do not use gravity to spin device.

We made a working prototype which works.

Cohered to discussion at this forum, it doesnt brake any of thermodynamic law.

Why im writeing here is because we are searching some very, very strong investor, who is able to make this device presented to public and is able to protect all of us.

We are ready to show this device and explain its principe to this investor and all cohered things about it. Of course after some procedure (we do not want any money before).

Im ready to answer your questions.

We was developing this device for almost 2 years (but first one it was just looking for a way and building all possible and impossible devices round internet).

All what device needs is initializing rotation and it start spinning to its working rotates. For thoose who sais that it will not spin forever, itwill spin forever, and if not, it will generate so much energy, that it is not a problem to remagnet its own magnets so ... it will spin forever.

For output we use just dynamo from bycycle and bulb from same. (I know, but dont got money for better.)

So let discussion start.

One little help for new inventors: it is NOT POSSIBLE to make a perpetual device just from magnets! Even shielding magnets is not a way, trust me, we spend really lot of time for knowing this thing. EVERYTIME is a state when magnet forces are equal even if you think that it is not a true. Take a look how magnet forces are flowing and working, it will safe your time!

Hi everybody,

im new to this forum, please dont look at some mistakes in text (Im Czech so got a bad english).

I like to say that we (we are two) build successfuly perpetual motion machine. It works and generate an output of 6V for a bulb which lights.

This device work at pernament magnet principe useing another one force which is freelly available. It is not a gravity or another force if this type (it is our know how). This device can work in outer space because all two forces can be hanged by single device.

It spins horizontaly so we do not use gravity to spin device.

We made a working prototype which works.

Cohered to discussion at this forum, it doesnt brake any of thermodynamic law.

Why im writeing here is because we are searching some very, very strong investor, who is able to make this device presented to public and is able to protect all of us.

We are ready to show this device and explain its principe to this investor and all cohered things about it. Of course after some procedure (we do not want any money before).

Im ready to answer your questions.

We was developing this device for almost 2 years (but first one it was just looking for a way and building all possible and impossible devices round internet).

All what device needs is initializing rotation and it start spinning to its working rotates. For thoose who sais that it will not spin forever, itwill spin forever, and if not, it will generate so much energy, that it is not a problem to remagnet its own magnets so ... it will spin forever.

For output we use just dynamo from bycycle and bulb from same. (I know, but dont got money for better.)

So let discussion start.

One little help for new inventors: it is NOT POSSIBLE to make a perpetual device just from magnets! Even shielding magnets is not a way, trust me, we spend really lot of time for knowing this thing. EVERYTIME is a state when magnet forces are equal even if you think that it is not a true. Take a look how magnet forces are flowing and working, it will safe your time!

Have you tried to copyright your work? It cost $30.00. in the U.S. to registor your work. This may help, to hold you over, till you find an investor. :surprise:

Have you tried to copyright your work? It cost $30.00. in the U.S. to registor your work. This may help, to hold you over, till you find an investor. :surprise:

Hi,

this is not possible, because it is needed to do it worldwide. We are very interested in finding someone, who will be our third partner with all these knowledges and can hold all investments and patent needs.

If you do this anywhere in the world anybody can look at it, it is not required now.

There are many riscs which must be eliminated before this device will be presented to public.

Hi Geronimo, the suggestion by Guadalupe is a good one. Filing a patent application can be very difficult. But a copy right application is very simple. It is a half page form to identify who you are. You them include your writings and diagrams and anything that you want to include either on paper or CD. It is stored at the Copyright office and give you proof that you are the inventor. All the major country around the world will honor that Copyright. The address in the US is http://www.copyright.gov/.

What is good is that if someone decides to steal your idea, because you have written proof of copyright (costs $30.) the courts systems all over the world will award you royalties. This is a backdoor way to get investors. Let them steal your idea, you will still benefit.

A patent application is more technical and gets very expensive because you often need a lawyer. But it provides additional protection against someone using your idea for other applications. In your case, a Copyright application can be downloaded and filled out in 5 mins, and then mailed, and still is a powerful form of protection.

You have to be careful giving pseudo-legal advice. Copyright is a protection against copying. Unless you can prove the infringer copied, you have no case.

A design right might work, which registers the design as yours, and so that way, even if they don't know they are copying, you can still stop them.

A patent is probably best, but the patent system is seriously broken, and is best left to the multi-billion dollar companies. Even then, they tend to just fight over everything in court till one goes bust or gives up.

The best thing to do is keep it secret, and start making money from it. Build one as big as a house, and generate your own mains power from it. Sell this back to the power companies, and get a big subsidy as it is a renewable resource (add a solar panel or some pipes into the ground, and say it is solar or geothermal). Aside from not paying money for electric, you will be earning. Save up and build another, and repeat. But make sure you keep the place secure, lest one be stolen or the secret escapes!

You might be able to use unreasonably restrictive "business practices" laws to secure the info if it is stolen, though. But probably only in the USA.

Hi all,

I understand what are you saying (damn, how to write this word?).

This all patent and copyright procedures are really not easy, and because this is really huge device (which will have really lot of opponents - Iraq, Iran, Russia...) which will be probably stolen it is neccessary to have some strong investor which can handle all these riscs.

Building one and start haveing money from it is a good idea, but lot of money is needed for doing some next improvements etc. as other invents usual. It is not just invent something and start earning money. Some useable design is needed and some tests of generators are neccesary and lot of more. Which meens need money.

And other way is that we like some money for building this, not much, but if someone will stole it, we are not interested in beeing without our investment and some little earn. I think it is normal.

If someone is strong enought to take a care about patent and copyright issues he will be also stron enough to give us some money for our ideas and prototype. I think that potentioal of this device is really very strong so he dont be affraid of his investion.

For arkain101: why you dont present it or why you dont try to sell it? There are many people who said that build perpetual motion machine, but always it was a fake or their idea was wrong. Im not saing you are liar, but go on, try to present or sell it!!! World must know!!!

:-)

For arkain101: why you dont present it or why you dont try to sell it? There are many people who said that build perpetual motion machine, but always it was a fake or their idea was wrong. Im not saing you are liar, but go on, try to present or sell it!!! World must know!!!

What you said was a major reason why

This all patent and copyright procedures are really not easy, and because this is really huge device (which will have really lot of opponents - Iraq, Iran, Russia...) which will be probably stolen it is neccessary to have some strong investor which can handle all these riscs.

Also I am in a really rocky situation in life right now. My health is not up to par and my financial situation has gotten ugly because of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just curious if this thread is still active.

I have an idea that I'm running with as far as a "perpetual motion" engine, and would like some practical advice about magnetism.

If you have a series of magnets acting on each other, what plays into or affects the lifespan of the magnets. I've got some neodymium (I'm pretty sure that's how it's spelled) magnets I want to use for this purpose, and I'm curious how long they will react to each other.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Just curious if this thread is still active.

I have an idea that I'm running with as far as a "perpetual motion" engine, and would like some practical advice about magnetism.

If you have a series of magnets acting on each other, what plays into or affects the lifespan of the magnets. I've got some neodymium (I'm pretty sure that's how it's spelled) magnets I want to use for this purpose, and I'm curious how long they will react to each other.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regardless of the lifetime of the magnets, getting an extended period of motion would be impressive to me. What have you got so far?

Bill

Regardless of the lifetime of the magnets, getting an extended period of motion would be impressive to me. What have you got so far?

Bill

Well, I don't want to bore you with the details, but I'm a mechanic, and therefore I'm very firmilliar with the common internal combustion engine.

I believe I can modify it so that it runs off of nothing but magnetics. This would not be for an automotive application, I have to stress, because I don't think that it would create enough torque to move a vehicle that is 1,000 + lbs.

I have the engine (a 750cc Honda 4 cylinder), I have the magnets, I have someone that is going to make custom pistons for me, and I have someone that is going to make ceramic cylinders.

So I wouldn't say that I'm too far along, but this is something I am actively pursuing. I just got the cycle on Thursday, and I've had this idea since about Christmas.

I'd like to think the magnets would last a very long time, even if there was constant interaction between them at remarkable speeds, but that is what I am unsure about.

Sounds very interesting. Are you sticking with the traditional connecting rods and crankshaft? Is there any significance to the configuration of the engine in regard to the interaction of the magnets? (inline 4, v4, opposed 4) What is the significance of the ceramic cylinders? And what is customized about the pistons?

You have me curious.

Bill

Well, I don't want to bore you with the details, but I'm a mechanic, and therefore I'm very firmilliar with the common internal combustion engine.

I believe I can modify it so that it runs off of nothing but magnetics. This would not be for an automotive application, I have to stress, because I don't think that it would create enough torque to move a vehicle that is 1,000 + lbs.

I have the engine (a 750cc Honda 4 cylinder), I have the magnets, I have someone that is going to make custom pistons for me, and I have someone that is going to make ceramic cylinders.

So I wouldn't say that I'm too far along, but this is something I am actively pursuing. I just got the cycle on Thursday, and I've had this idea since about Christmas.

I'd like to think the magnets would last a very long time, even if there was constant interaction between them at remarkable speeds, but that is what I am unsure about.

If this is all done at some expense you might try it first on a small RC plane engine. If it works there you could scale it up. I think you'll find it doesn't though. Many magnet driven engines have been tried before, none have succeeded thus far.