Science Forums

Communication_?_Beat Grid

David J

That hack(?) is dangerous. Please delete this...

Last month my dad used a hack(?) on me and he activated my awareness at 20?-(?)80% it felt like. It was only 20?-(?)80% due to my awareness. But it(?) wore(?) off(?). After I told my dad about my information he has been acting strange. He said my information is reverse engineering. I was talking to a person on yahoo and she used one on me. It felt like my mind was in outer space or something...

No offense DavidJ,

But effective communication isn't about "20%(?)- 80%(?)"

Most effective communication isn't even spoken. Its mannerisms, facial expression, tone of voice,eye contact, context of situation...

Perhaps on Blog spots, it IS the words you choose, because that is all one has to go by.

If you can figure out the key to super effective communication, great!

But like many on this site, I find it hard to comprehend what you're trying to say.

You're communication isn't very effective for me, so how can it be effective?

You might be trying to hack(?) me. I'm not going to think of an explaination, I'm not even going to read any of those events that are questionable and could cause anything I didn't want to happen. I'll argue with you when I've identified all the events. I am right, my information is correct.