Science Forums

"NEW" Religion seeking members

Abstruce

Thanks Buffy, however there are no sin's in my Bible only morals.

We all live with the choices we make. If we live a moral life we have a clear conscience, If we act immoral we will bear that Burdon in our harts and minds and that is plenty of punishment in most cases.

In extreme cases we have the law to punish immoral acts.

In extreme cases? Again what do you regard as extreme? Those adhering to your religion will ultimately abide by some moral law, and you are EXTREMELY arrogant if you claim that you are the ultimate source on authority for your religions morals. Your religion is as bad as any of those that you claim are ridiculous.

And in regards to sin, essentially, by the original context of the words and Hebrew lexicons, it is simply "falling short of the mark", by Biblical standards.

How do you define reality? And how is your reality the same as mine? I would definitely view the world different than you would, so in order for me to invest in your religion I would have to abandon my current ways of thought and conform to your indoctrination. .

No, that is not how it works. I teach that Reality is unique to the observer and can be manipulated by the individual. No two Reality's are the same. However two or more people may agree that a specific reality may be the same for more than one observer. In this case there is a narrowing effect of the observation.

Also without any authority, how do you fortify your morals and your science? What is it based off of, your reality? What are your morals based off of? Your interpretation of good and evil? What makes your morals and science better than mine, by what standars would it be correct?

I prefer freedom over religion.

Authority is handled by the Government.

Our morals are based on majority consensus of the members.

I do not know what your morals are, However most morals are common sense and human intuition.

The standards, moral and immoral acts of morality based on popular ethics.

Define freedom.

In extreme cases? Again what do you regard as extreme? Those adhering to your religion will ultimately abide by some moral law, and you are EXTREMELY arrogant if you claim that you are the ultimate source on authority for your religions morals. Your religion is as bad as any of those that you claim are ridiculous.

If you are an immoral person this religion may not be for you.

Again, extreme cases are defined as breaking the law of the Government. I will not punish you but Uncle Sam might hunt your *** down and throw you in the electric chair..:cocktail:

And in regards to sin, essentially, by the original context of the words and Hebrew lexicons, it is simply "falling short of the mark", by Biblical standards.

Sin has many definitions, it also has no place in my Religion.

No, that is not how it works. I teach that Reality is unique to the observer and can be manipulated by the individual. No two Reality's are the same. However two or more people may agree that a specific reality may be the same for more than one observer. In this case there is a narrowing effect of the observation.

Authority is handled by the Government.

Our morals are based on majority consensus of the members.

I do not know what your morals are, However most morals are common sense and human intuition.

The standards, moral and immoral acts of morality based on popular ethics.

Define freedom.

So because the majority of the people define the moral that makes it the best choice? Nazi Germany as a majority agreed with Hitler's campaign, and the majority of the world for hundreds of years thought it right to enslave others? The majority thought it was right. Was it? Therein lies an incredible fallacy to your religion.

And I think of freedom to be, in essence not confined to the mental opression of a doctrination which forces you to think their way, leaving you devoid, or hapless in the process of making your own decisions.

Abstruce, I feel that I know where you are coming from in this, if that is you are serious about it. I got to thinking it sounds like you are after the same philosophy I have been developing. If you are really getting into this, my opinion is to scrap the religion approach and call it something like a teaching, or new subject, like freedom and truth.. because every religion has to be different than the other to be unique, then we just see problems from that.

Anyhow, if you are interested,

I have been developing philosophy called Truth Basic. It is the base of everything that is, and so far it has been an unarguable ideology. I dont think I have posted any much of it in here.

I have used the ideology of truth basic, and successfuly un-depressed several very depressed people in a matter of hours, by following this learned knowledge and common ground strategy.

Why does this ideology-strategy work so well ?

It sets a stage and pathway for the most efficient and contstructive means of communicating, it takes away clouds and takes you to the truth. It eliminates all possibilty of the availabilty to argue.

Anyway, this is not a religion or anything of that matter. But it seems to be the same idea you have going here.. except for the fact it pressures no one into conforming to anything. Just helps one who needs it.

I see it as finding the source of the path that always is and always has been, it is the base to all that of which all other paths wander upon.

Anyway.. its all a work in progress.. but I am constantly amazed how quickly problems are solved when going by truth basic.

Abstuce, it has been a while since I last visited this thread. We were on our way to looking at what science considers to be fact vs fiction. I am curious about where the Faith in Reality Church stands on the following questions.

1) Is the US government covering up the truth about alien contact?

2) Do jet planes leave trails in the sky because of a government project of mysterious purpose?

3) Have the Illuminati granted permission for your religion, and is that important?

4) Will the world end in 2012 when the Mayan calendar comes to an end?

5) Was the Great Pyramid built in 23 years by "conscripted volunteers"?

6) Were the dinosaurs killed off by a meteor hitting the earth 65 million years ago?

Wondering the position of reality on these questions.

Bill