Science Forums

"NEW" Religion seeking members

Abstruce

Im with you but you have to understand we are not all on the same page. We are not all homo sapiens per say. We have humans not so evolved and their consciousness is much different than others. We can only respect others perceptions for you can only know what you know. However Im with you in the sense that we should begin in looking into new interpratatoins of things since our interpratations have changed.. and in fact we are.

However, we can and never will be able to get everyone to conform to one way.. this has no purpose, it is not anyones right or purpose.. and we can only truthfully be excited about our own paths and try to make sure it follows a pretty simple rule of being benificial to one and all.

Live and die, live and die... dont bother to cry, we all live and die..

We ask why, we ask why... you only get the answers that your mind can apply

Whats it all for, whats it all for? If your playing your tune, your an intrusment of its own symphony.

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

i am opinionless for agreeing!

thats so nice of you mr. abstruce to ellaborate you eccentrics on almost absolutely nothing! :lol:

im digging your religion already...

not! :lol:

Im with you but you have to understand we are not all on the same page. We are not all homo sapiens per say. We have humans not so evolved and their consciousness is much different than others. We can only respect others perceptions for you can only know what you know..

Arkain101 We are in fact only products of our envrionment and in most cases not much more.

All of creation exists within the immagination.

However Im with you in the sense that we should begin in looking into new interpratatoins of things since our interpratations have changed.. and in fact we are.

However, we can and never will be able to get everyone to conform to one way.. this has no purpose, it is not anyones right or purpose...

Everyone is invited to have Faith in Reality. Those who attend will be considered to be living in Reality. Those who do not attend will be considered to not be living in Reality.

we can only truthfully be excited about our own paths and try to make sure it follows a pretty simple rule of being benificial to one and all.

I agree.:lol:

Hey surfer dude or dudet, Reality is not for everyone.:lol:

HAH!

Reality is not for everybody. eh?

That's exactly why you are wasting your time in creating a religion.

Silly person with religion creating hobbies!

i've never surfed in my life,

but if i did...

i would be in tune with the rhythms of the earth

flowing with the ocean

i would be getting exercise

and having fun

in a natural environment

living life,

and perceiving it

the way it truly is.

oh, but no...

reality is not for everyone.

especially not me, the surfer dude huh?

Abstruce ,

Arkain101 We are in fact only products of our envrionment and in most cases not much more.

All of creation exists within the immagination.

------

Everyone is invited to have Faith in Reality. Those who attend will be considered to be living in Reality. Those who do not attend will be considered to not be living in Reality.

I agree everyone is invited to follow reality which math seems to hold in place for us. However, drugs can manipulate your reality. This is what I mean by different states of concsiousness. for example; Not everyone has the same "drug" state interpratation of reality.

Not really anything to do with drugs, but your pure mental abilities your brain can perform.

Your reality in terms of your consciousness, in reality in terms of what you can read out of a book from science research, is what I refer to.

Anyways.... Like I said, we probably wont completely agree because your consciousness is different than mine. but the truth basic that I yap about on here is this.

You are just as able to witness reality as I am regardless if you see purple eliphents throughout the day.. Truth basic says, we both are an I AM.

You see colors too, truth basic.

ne way. break time.

Abstruce ,

I agree everyone is invited to follow reality which math seems to hold in place for us. However, drugs can manipulate your reality. This is what I mean by different states of concsiousness. for example; Not everyone has the same "drug" state interpratation of reality.

Not really anything to do with drugs, but your pure mental abilities your brain can perform.

Your reality in terms of your consciousness, in reality in terms of what you can read out of a book from science research, is what I refer to..

You bring up a good point here, You are correct Reality is relative to the observer.

I will structure My religion, in the same manner that we created Christianity. We will work in a group conscious to define what is Reality. This will be a group who share the vision that is the focus of this faith. The Ideals that are the majority of the group conscious will be considered to be orthodox.

This faith is to be dynamic so as our Reality changes so will our faith.

I will call my new Religion the "Faith in Reality" church

Seems your religion has already been largely invented.

By a couple of jewish guys.

That would be Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein.

And then Whitehead came to the party.

I like to throw in some Kierkegaard, just to salt it a bit. Why invent your own religion when there are so many perfectly good bits out there already?

Or you could be a Unitarian. What's the difference between a Unitarian and a Nihilist? At least the Nihilists believe in nothing. (The joke being that Unitarians just believe in nothing in particular, I believe. It's a bit cerebral.)

Come there is room for all in the most nebulous of religous non-dogmas.

TFS

Seems your religion has already been largely invented.

TFS a theologian? I am truly honored, you are informed and well versed.

Pantheism is a form of Theology, Theology is reasoned discourse concerning God (Greek θεος, theos, "God", + λογος, logos, "word" or "reason").

It can also refer to the study of other religious topics.

Faith in Reality Church, did not exist, therefore I am creating it. Because there is no God figure at the center of my Church, Theology may not be the best term to describe what we do.

It has not yet been completely invented. I am the first to attempt It. I am an Inventor.

By a couple of jewish guys.

That would be Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein.

I am not familiar with Spinoza however I do concur with Albert Einstein.

I like to throw in some Kierkegaard, just to salt it a bit. Why invent your own religion when there are so many perfectly good bits out there already?

Many have come before me and have been meet with opposition. The only difference is I plan to succeed at my endeavor. I have chosen the middle of the American Christian Bible belt as a starting place, opposition will be great. Like AE I tend to stay with the problem longer.

Or you could be a Unitarian. What's the difference between a Unitarian and a Nihilist? At least the Nihilists believe in nothing. (The joke being that Unitarians just believe in nothing in particular, I believe. It's a bit cerebral.)

Come there is room for all in the most nebulous of religous non-dogmas.

TFS

You may call me what ever you wish.

However I do believe in something and that would be Reality.

Well, you should try Spinoza on for size. If you're going to found what amounts to a pantheistic religion (that is, the worship of reality, nature, the cosmos, or at least the idea that said is sacred) Spinoza's one of your primary thinkers.

Don't have to agree with him (I largely don't) but you should probably address him.

Wiki-wiki-wikip-p-peeeediaaaa!

TFS

Yet again we dont need religions.

Life is not about being a leader, a follower, or a servent, it is about following your own path that is tune with you the instrument, and playing a melody that is benificial to one and all, but you must make sure you finish your song before your end days.. you dont want to die with your music still in you.

Well, you should try Spinoza on for size. If you're going to found what amounts to a pantheistic religion (that is, the worship of reality, nature, the cosmos, or at least the idea that said is sacred) Spinoza's one of your primary thinkers.

Don't have to agree with him (I largely don't) but you should probably address him.

Wiki-wiki-wikip-p-peeeediaaaa!

TFS

TFS thank you for the link. Spinoza tried to answer all the unknowns the best he could.

I would teach the unknown is a part of exploration and speculation until it becomes known.

Every day my mind is working on a plan, knowing this is a monumental task and I observe Sociality screaming a revolution in Religion. Just nobody has the balls to challenge the Religious world.

What we need is a social structure that will not require the members to check Reality at the door.

My wife is an fundamentalist Christian and I go to her Christian church as her husband. I respect her wishes and views because I doubt I can change her.

Every time I observe their rituals it is a brutal assault on my common sense.

Invention is the mother of all necessity.

If I can not find others who believe as I do to socialize with then I will have to give up and accept that I live in a world of the Insane. I refuse to give up on humanity I know a structure based on Reality will change things for the better.

At one time I attended the church of Scientology hoping for some sanity and was toughly disappointed. All I can say is that the need for a new Religion based on Reality is so great people are going for whatever they can get. The Religion of Scientology is proof of that.

One man can change the world and I will except that challenge.

Yet again we dont need religions.

Life is not about being a leader, a follower, or a servent, it is about following your own path that is tune with you the instrument, and playing a melody that is benificial to one and all, but you must make sure you finish your song before your end days.. you dont want to die with your music still in you.

Can I quote you? Did you write this?