Science Forums

Where and when was God formed?

mike89

God...concept of a deity, supernatural being, creator of the universe, man's image, elderly man with a beard, angels, heaven,leads his flock.

Creator... the actual force that created the universe billions of years before the advent of man. supernatural, all powerful, the final theory. not particularly

interested in man, but created conditions for the advent of man. no heaven, no beard, no angels, just the transcendant force responsible for the BB, cold creation, natural forces, and all else. has no observable relationship with man.

I just wanted this one to stand out a little. I believe god but I want to share what I see as truth in it.

thanks for the replys everyone.... the post was mainly wanting an answer from the people who believe in god. I personally do not, im just trying o understand how people CAN believe in God thats all. I also dont think "time" has always been, i think it was just given a name "time" and a measurment system to keep track of it. thanks again!

I know how you feel, I used to think that way myself. I then turned my focus in life for search of higher truth, I know that sounds a little out there but my quest has led me to quite a reasonable explanation as far as I am concirned, and long with some others.

First off, out planet is not one type of civilization. There is a large amount of differently evolved humans that vary from the yet still very primitive like caveman up through to the high end evolusionized types. So as a result this planet has obviously massive amounts of different conceptions of what a god is, and what life is about, due to the many different levels of consciousness, and in my opinion the most advanced evolutionized being of these times is one who is capable of balancing the scientific mind and the spiritual center.

I first wanted to explain that in order to put things in perspective as why there is so many ideas and versions of reality, and respectfully is. You can only know what you know, and is exactly why our current high end scientific outlook is not the final answer, it is just all we know and contains very sound evidence. But only evidence in terms of how things operate. As if we find a new machine from aliens and disect it into a millions pieces to understand what is involved to make it work, but at that point we have no idea what it does! what is its purpose, aka the answer why, over how.

So here I arrive and god and the what I consider the final basic outlook as to not only proving god but understanding god.

God is not human, only we are human. As a human we can only think in terms of how our brains are configured. But I want you to think for a moment what causes the atoms to want to will themselves to operate at such complex ways.. Our body is a vehicle, and something, somewhere gives this vehicle orders. This will is invisible, yet exists behind everyones eyes. It contains shakespere, the theory of relativity, the arts, and mozart.

When you learn to drive a car, your invisible will, first has a bad "connection" to what you are doing, its a litle corroded per say. Eventually all the circuts clean up and get organized and finally your connection is clean and orderly and driving takes on by itself. If you ask a professional athelete what goes through their mind when they perform one of the grandest performances of their life, they will always reply, Im not sure I just enjoy myself and everything happened on its own, and I wasnt even thinking. Your connection to WHAT is clean, this is what I am getting to.

So god must firstly be let go of as a human form, but more like this invisible will that we are.

Now when we say god we can begin to comprehend a field, or a source of consiousness per say.

God is light, god is energy, god is force, god is good, god is love, god is god, is god.

You see, matter is energy, energy is energy, energy is light, all things are light, manipulated in different states.

God is a rock, your hand, the sky, you cant name one thing that is not god because all things are god. Although there are things that become themselves when something acts in the opposite of all that god is. This element is a human interpratation of this reaction which we generally refer to as evil, but on the scale of scales it is not evil because this source, this god does not know evil it is not evil.

Now that this is comprehended cleary you can understand that you are a fragment of god, your meer awareness of existance is your god fragment since all things are god, you are a sole (soul) peice of god, even though you are yet still connected to each and everything that exists in this physical universe.

As we will learn this is more dimesions and realms than that of this dichotomy world. Here in this universe there is divisions, of up down left right, louder quiter, light dark.. its all divideable. But there is realms that can not be so. They are peace and silence so to speak..

So this is how I see god and know that I am of god and you are of god.. but dont apply anything human to god, because god is simply the word of all things, so everytime you say "what about this" it is god. So even consiousness.

I follow no religion, or conform to and conformity.. this is what I call truth a basic truth.

And by truth, I am meaning, there is ideas and there is one basic to all things which IS truth. When we make a discovery we did not invent that knowledge we simply lifted the vail covering the truth, this is what I speak of when I say truth.

The truth is god do you see how simple this is yet how profound and exponential it is at the same time?

This is where I am at.. and I cant find a way to argue it, the same way I cant argue with gravity.

God is not human, only we are human.

God is a product of the human imagination.

As a human we can only think in terms of how our brains are configured.

We can think however we like. We are capable of imagining anything we please, extra dimensions, superstings, little green men or god (even though we cannot visualize or create them). But we can and do imagine and create things like crop circles, impossible figures (see Möbius) in reduced dimension, etc.

Our body is a vehicle, and something, somewhere gives this vehicle orders.

This is the same theology that lead to the mass suicides in California some time back in the 80s or 90s (when Hailey's (?) comet made a fly-by)

Now when we say god we can begin to comprehend a field, or a source of consiousness per say. God is light, god is energy, god is force, god is good, god is love, god is god, is god. You see, matter is energy, energy is energy, energy is light, all things are light, manipulated in different states. God is a rock...

Saying that something is everything is almost like saying that something is nothing. Or in this case, that nothing is something.

I follow no religion, or conform to and conformity.. this is what I call truth a basic truth. And by truth, I am meaning, there is ideas and there is one basic to all things which IS truth. When we make a discovery we did not invent that knowledge we simply lifted the vail covering the truth, this is what I speak of when I say truth. The truth is god do you see how simple this is yet how profound and exponential it is at the same time?

I would replace your word "truth" with belief.

cc