1 member has voted

1. 1. Who was God? (multiple choice)

• A great human being
    • An invention of human beings
    • God IS the Allmighty
    • I'm God
    • We are all Gods
    • We are all potential Gods

The fact that it's still around after all these years, and after all the other 'gods' have fallen by the wayside is indicative of an almost perfect marketing technique, and nothing more. Take up Christianity, or burn in hell!

If I could sell inflatable dachshunds on the same principle, <I lastVisited="0" roundtrip="0">everybody would have one, and my business would keep selling inflatable dachshunds for thousands of years yet.

That is a bit simplistic. Even if you had a perfect marketing ploy that would not bring prophesy to fruition. If you had a perfect marketing technique not many people would rather die a horrible death than to renounce thier beloved or lustful (whatever) inflatable dachshunds. The martyrs and historical validation of the Christian (and Islamic) faith stand as testimony of truth vs lies of sin. These lies and sin produce spiritual denial, which is in full bloom on earth now, and is evident on CNN or as close, in real time, as your local inner city.(psssst, it is really as close as YOUR, and my, inner space)

And If it is a perfect marketing technique , you can bet the asians would be selling automobiles electronics, etc., by the burn in hell if you buy a ford mandra.

No ,there is more ,oh so much more ,that you (and others) fail to see ,be it by by selective application of your abstract reasoning capabialities, or ?

BTW I am a christian that does not beleive in a factual burning hell for human souls. So good try but no bannana, my friend. Well, not any of my bannanas anyway.

Yeah, I would give the Buy inflatable love dachshunds , or burn in hell,sales pitch akin to "buy a pet rock, or Ill stone ya with it," kinda' of run. Think a big ZERO.

; { >

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to believe that GOd is an extraterrestrial being (mark it! I said extraterrestrial being and an extratressetrial biological organism) who has the powers to sense all our thoughts, who can decide whether our actions deserve punishment or rewards. When to give reward and in what form is all part of its design (you may call it its software)

God Jesus and many other beings may be ET. I have posted to that effect in ; Re: What if God is an extra terrestrial being? - Yesterday, 07:14 AM post #2

why is there individual consciousness and where did it come from let alone the universe.

We only have the ILLUSION of individual consciousness. We are all one. Grasshopper.

heh, but it is true we are one and our bodies give us a falsehood of individualism, I feel.

The fact that it's still around after all these years, and after all the other 'gods' have fallen by the wayside is indicative of an almost perfect marketing technique, and nothing more. Take up Christianity, or burn in hell!

If I could sell inflatable dachshunds on the same principle, everybody would have one, and my business would keep selling inflatable dachshunds for thousands of years yet.

The hell mythology isn't biblical.

We only have the ILLUSION of individual consciousness. We are all one. Grasshopper.

heh, but it is true we are one and our bodies give us a falsehood of individualism, I feel.

I agree that in order for there to be anything in the vastness of nothing there must be one thing of one thing, and every aspect of it will be of it. However, we do have individual consciousness, an existence behind the eyes of each individual that is the same existence, in truth-basic terms, for each individual. Meaning, any existence is an existence and the one only thing there is, is existence.

However, I stated things in that manner, 'individual consciousness', as so to have most everyone understand what the heck I was refering to.

One must contimplate the fact anything exist in the first place, in order to concieve the molding of the purpose and reality of the meaning of anything.