Science Forums

Space and Time Travel With The Mind

CD27

lol, well, at least one person in this forum understands some of me. freethinker, i have no doubt that what my mind tells me is sometimes mostly not true. ever heard of mind over matter? i do it every single day. i heal my headaches by telling myself i do not have one, and most of the time, i really never did, it was simply the mind telling me i did. so much can be done with the mind..but can you explain where that power comes from that gives you mind over matter, and astral projection?

Originally posted by: CD27

lol, well, at least one person in this forum understands some of me. freethinker,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's happening again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I am a role model and now a sympathic soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

i have no doubt that what my mind tells me is sometimes mostly not true. ever heard of mind over matter? i do it every single day. i heal my headaches by telling myself i do not have one, and most of the time, i really never did, it was simply the mind telling me i did. so much can be done with the mind..but can you explain where that power comes from that gives you mind over matter, and astral projection?

Yes, a wide variety of aches and pains are psychosomatic. They respond to various physiological processes. Even many physiological aches and pains can be reduced and even controlled by a variety of physiological actions.

That is NOT Mind over Matter. That is just learning more about your own body.

Now make an X-wing fighter rise out of the swamp. THAT is mind over matter.

As to what gave me astra projection, it has been made illegal. You would not want to use it.

lol...as long as it is not a drug that will harm my body, are you sure i wouldnt want to use it? i still havent been able to do it yet..very very close, but not yet. and i want to soo bad.........it's so unfair.

• 2 months later...

Originally posted by: Tormod

CD27, you're way too late. Someone from the future has come back and done it all for you - and you can even buy it online these days.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.witchcraftmagic.com/astralprojection2.htm

">http://www.witchcraftmagic.com/astralprojection2.htm

</a>

Get it fast! It's only $14.95!

Tormod

From knowing that you can do things like travel through time and effect the dreams of others, I wonder if you could be able to go back in time and actually warn someone about a future event and change that person's future if he avoids the event? Does anybody know if that has actually been done?

Originally posted by: Uncle Martin

Would someone PLEASE! go back to 1973 and cause me to dream about investing in Walmart and Microsoft.

Sure...just send me $100,000,000 (I can offer monthly instalments of $299) and I'll do it in no time! Promise!