Science Forums

Space and Time Travel With The Mind

CD27

<DIV>Recently, I went through a sort of "stage" where i wanted to disprove everything worth disproving, and we all know, if you move one card at the bottom of a stack, you change quite a bit. What i did was try to figure out the atomic theory structure. I wanted to see if it was right. I came up with the conclusion that it has to be missing something, to have as many flaws as it does. And in the process of doing that, i ran across an amazing discovery, it is yet to be tested, to even be true or not, i have absolutely no mathematics to it, i myself am no mathematician, but i have a good understanding in physics. I belive i have figured out how to time travel with the mind inside you. Now, if you dont belive in the spiritual dimension, turn away now, because this theory revolves around the belief that there is one. And i dont want anyone getting "angry" because i belive something they do not, that is pure ignorance. Ok, i was trying to figure out where the connection of the physical and spiritual worlds were. It is obviously there, somewhere, because our spirit is able to control our physical body and yet be a "spirit" at the same time. This means that is connected to the physical world through a hole structure and not a solid structure. Put it this way, if you take a crochet blanket: the holes will represent inol energy (i will explain inol energy in a minute) and the solid lines represent the physical and spiritual worlds. the inol energy, in the crochet blanket, works in small groups and not as one whole, so if you were to try and control them in this state, you could only control one at a time. While on the other hand, if they were like a comforter blanket, it acts as a whole and you could control them all as one large group of inol energy. Now, let me explain what inol energy is exactly. I was trying to understand the atomic structure, but it just didn't fit right with me. Negative and positive charges, attraction and repulsion, they just didnt mix together. I discovered that without some force to push the electrons away from the protons it would cause a catostrophic end of the atomic structure, and i didn't want to see that. Some people tell me that it is the force of the electron's high speeds that holds it away from the proton. That is false, electrons can not move that quickly without causing a constant electrical disturbance, and from what i can see, i dont get electricuted constantly, do you? I didn't think so. I aggree, the electrons move relatively fast, but not fast enough to overcome the laws of electrical forces. Yea, it's a simple idea, but if they were even able to move fast enough to keep from falling into the atom, well they would end up colliding with each other and we would see little electrical "pops" in mid air all the time, but we dont. So i thought id try and fix the problem. My solution said that electrons have negative charges (which we already know) and that all negative electrical charges ONLY repel, never attract. Well that goes completely against what i was taught in high school. So i had to fix that as well; i belive i have. I included the inol force, from inol energy. Inol energy has no time or particle intervention. Basically the element of time travel. In ANY electrical charge or force, which ever direction the inol energy is flowing is also where the electrical forces flow. Now this force is powerful enough to overcome electrical forces. Even though electrons always repel, they can be held together by a much stronger force, like the inol energy. And you have electricity, ionic bonds, and all of that fun stuff. But it does go further. Electrons are everywhere, they make up the basics of our universe. I have reason to believe that the spirit is connected throught he brain. Here is one reason why i say that: during the medievil ages, when they cut people's head off, the head was still "alive and active" for at least ten seconds. So, without the rest of the bodily organs, what do you have left? the brain. And they brain is always giving off electrical charges isnt it? Inol energy is a

Originally posted by: Uncle Martin

Perfection is a path, not a destination. No, pardon me, I have just arrived.

what exactly do you mean by that? i am confused, lol. there is actually alot of nonsense in physics, stuff that is just stupid. but, then again, the things that seem stupid could very well be very important to someone else in the future and by the way, what do you think about the time travel thing?

I think time travel is not only possible but inevitable. As a matter of fact I'm doing it right now. So are you and everyone and everything else that is not traveling at relativistic speeds. At virtually the same speed and direction.

In the sense that you imply, I think time travel is on a par with teleportation and should be read about in science fiction books, where it is enjoyable. It is so improbable as to be virtually impossible. Just my opinion.

Tell me more about the "nonsense in physics", you do not give any details.

"The rest is nonsense."

arh~ same here.

maybe due to my poor understand...

time travel is just impossible, logically,

if you travel back time, you will have (must) a influence of something, which will affect todays world...

also, you cant just appear in the past or future, it just cannot suddenly creates a mass of human out of nowhere...

if it can happen, why dont people from future come to this period?

since if your discovery is right, others from the future will find a way to time travel to this time period. (to meet you about this great discovery)

your idea is pretty good, but its just...

i'll be glad to see if you come up with new discoveries.

:-)

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of Hell." St. Augustine

FT, excellent sig!

Tormod

CD27

It's quite funny that you post agian your theory after having posted it already in time travel 2; anyways on that post I wrote why I believe the starting point of your theory (electrons protons thing) is false, have a look at it it and tell me what you think.

Not quite true i think; i dont think you've ever seen fundamental proves in number theory, yet you believe (i suppose) that 1+1=2. The same for anything the media tells you. You may not believe that Bush is a good president, but i do believe that there exist a country called america (never been there). You're just very dependible on what others tell you; communication is one of the basics of the 'succes' of the human species. Bo

Originally posted by: CD27

lol, quite interesting. however, proof comes side by side with experience with he proof. unless you experience it, you will never belive it.

I've never eperienced nuclear Fusion, but I accept that that is what powers the sun. I have never experienced the loss of limb, but I believe it happens. I have never experienced death, ...

I HAVE experienced out of body/ Astral Projection. Or what is claimed to be. Ah yes, the '60's. Let's just say that not everything that the mind says is happening, IS happening.

Originally posted by: Bo

You're just very dependible on what others tell you;

CD has specifically stated, when shown that he is unquestionably being lied to intentionally by his reference sources, that it doesn't matter to him. So it is not just what "others" tell him. Those others have to claim to have a direct line to their god, and then what ever they say is beyond question. But those of us that have not been shown to have lied to him and in fact have exposed that lie, well, so what?