Science Forums

Have you tried ChatGPT?

I have not but heard for the first time about it yesterday. 

Is It of any help? It is kind of fun to use for instance Wolfram Alpha search engine even though when I tried to search an answer Who was Mujaddid of 12th century It knew nothing.

Can this ChatGPT be used just to search Who was that Mujaddid?

It may be difficult for not even the muslims know themselves the answer.

Is this chatbot clever enough to answer nobody knows?

Do I need to download any software from somewhere to use this Chatbot. I am asking these questions because my tongue is not english. And I have not enough courage to try this Chatbot without skills in english.

AI is fun but may lead humans to loose they own skills in their profession? Then we have millions of employees doing no work at all but AI does everything instead?

Have you got any opinions or have you even tried that Chatbot already?

On 2/18/2023 at 9:54 AM, Diamonds said:

Do I need to download any software from somewhere to use this Chatbot. I am asking these questions because my tongue is not english. And I have not enough courage to try this Chatbot without skills in english.

Apparently the BLOOM bot are even better than the GPT 3 chatbots and can speak many languages.

GPT-3 model, developed on a whooping 175 billion parameters, lags in many respects. BLOOM is trained on around 176 billion parameters and can generate text in 46 natural languages and 13 programming languages.Jul 14, 2022

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/while-big-tech-is-obsessed-over-gpt-3-bloom-emerges-as-an-impressive-llm/#

Edited by write4u
correction

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 11:30 PM, Moontanman said:

This conversation is coming very close to being spam, this forum is not for advertising purposes please keep that in mind. 

Please note that the quotes came from an independent reviewer, not from the manufacturer. AFAIK this is not considered spam. 

What is Analytics Insight?

We are the world’s First Print and Digital Publication focused on Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics. The Analytics Insight Magazine features opinions and views from top leaders and executives in the industry who share their journey, experiences, success stories, and knowledge to grow profitable businesses.

Analytics Insight’s market focus remains on disruptive technologies. The market analysis of these technologies helps key decision-makers across organizations and enterprises predict emerging trends, build comprehensive strategy, improve existing products and solutions, plan market expansion and reach to the right customers.

The Analytics Insight platform uses extensive market research, historical data and algorithms to pinpoint emerging trends and future growth opportunities and help organizations determine where to compete. It helps decision-makers innovate technology processes, predict sales with the ability to sense, react and adapt to changing market conditions. 

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/while-big-tech-is-obsessed-over-gpt-3-bloom-emerges-as-an-impressive-llm/#

Edited by write4u

4 hours ago, write4u said:

Please note that the quotes came from an independent reviewer, not from the manufacturer. AFAIK this is not considered spam. 

What is Analytics Insight?

I said it was close to being spam, this forum has a big spam problem and I am doing my best to solve this issue. A third party review can be spam if it has no reason to be posted other than promoting a business. This site is for discussion not advertising. 

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

I said it was close to being spam, this forum has a big spam problem and I am doing my best to solve this issue. A third party review can be spam if it has no reason to be posted other than promoting a business. This site is for discussion not advertising. 

Thanks for the heads-up. I am a moderator on another forum and I know the unpleasant task of weeding spam from steak 😁.

I am still new to the task, so I am learning and appreciate your cautionary advice.