Science Forums

Biden says shoot down of 'high-altitude object' over Alaska was a 'success'

Vmedvil

14 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

It seems Biden says the shoot down of a "High Altitude Object" over Alaska was a "Success", read more at https://www.kcci.com/article/alaska-high-altitude-object-downed-us-military/42829065

Do you think that this was a Chinese Spy Object?

It seems the powers that be are being rather closed mouthed about this object. It's description is amazingly UAP like, raises my interest for sure. I'm betting it's some sort of drone from the soviets or china but even then its very disconcerting. 

3 hours ago, Moontanman said:

It seems the powers that be are being rather closed mouthed about this object. It's description is amazingly UAP like, raises my interest for sure. I'm betting it's some sort of drone from the soviets or china but even then its very disconcerting. 

Agreed, I think it is the Chinese doing this but I don't know that for a fact.

My guess is the Chinese are just messing with Biden, and having a good laugh at USA’s expense. And I do mean “expense” in the literal sense.  The Chinese can continue to float small balloons over our heads that cost at most a few thousand dollars to produce, knowing that each missile we fire at them costs us a minimum of $500,000 up to well over $1,000,000, depending on the model used.

Obviously, we are playing a losing hand in this game. Biden needs to wake up and make the Chinese pay by confiscating Chinese property in the USA, each time a missile needs to be expended to bring down one of their balloons over US territory.

It's certainly understandable why you might think that, as both Russia and China have been known to invest in advanced drone technology. However, without any official information or confirmation, it's hard to say for sure what this object is or where it might have come from.

One possibility is that it could be some sort of experimental or classified military drone. Another possibility is that it could be a commercial drone or even a weather balloon or other atmospheric phenomenon that was misidentified.

Edited by OceanBreeze
removed spam link

As the media has reported so many times, Biden will not apologize for getting in a fight with a balloon and winning. 

Seriously I am concerned that this is a precursor to war. Maybe this is another chess move in a match pitting Russia and China against USA.

Russia is a garbage dump, only half the people have outdoor toilets. The oligarchs don't need to live in Rusia. What say Russia starts nuclear war with USA. USA is destroyed. Russia is destroyed but wasn't worth anything anyway. The Russian oligarchs and leaders move to China and are under their wing.

Now China rules.