Science Forums

Antimatter Bomb: Could We Use Antimatter to Make an Explosive?

Vmedvil

1 hour ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I'll threaten you with my superior comprehension of math and science.

That's because the charges inside the nucleus become erratic. 

Nonetheless stable element 115 is not being made by anyone and there is no reason to think it can be.  

1 hour ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Flerovium is the densist stable element known to man. Not lead.

What I'm talking about isn't really the unstable element 115 in a lab, in order to make fast gravity you need gravitational interactions that are fed through strong gravity, nearing black holes. The density of element 114, or the energy you could get from element 114, next to 113, pales in comparison to what I mean when I say element 115 next to element 114.

Anything that isn't found in nature would be categorized as a new element, what Bob Lazar worked on was artificial, therefore he just said element 115, before we made an actual element 115. The synthetic atom is not really element 115. 

The elements you keep tossing about are so unstable they exist only in extremely tiny amounts for microseconds, not of what you claim is true and your attempts of try and baffle us with bullshit just shows how ignorant you really are. 

6 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

The implementation of a matrix to automatically map out depth expedites the geometric calculations in ways normal calculus doesn't begin to approach. Instead of spheres you just need circles. 

Again what does this have to do with the OP?