Science Forums

Hackers target roofing company, trick customers and steal money

Vmedvil

It seems there is a new scam for hackers to target roofing companies and trick customers along with steal money, read more at https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/better-call-behnken/hackers-target-roofing-company-trick-customers-and-steal-money/

Do you think the world should take a harsher stance on hacking such as increasing penalties against them?

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, ReinaSexton said:

Hey, I read your post about hackers targeting roofing companies and it's really concerning. It's crazy how they can trick customers and steal money. Something definitely needs to be done about it!

I most definitely agree, It wastes resources and money the fact that they steal money from legitimate companies. It is horrible!

In my opinion, increasing penalties against hackers is a step in the right direction. We should take a harsher stance to deter these cybercriminals and protect innocent people from falling victim to their scams.By the way, I was just wondering how you're dealing with this issue and if you have any suggestions on how to stay safe. It's a great topic to discuss and raise awareness about.On a different note, while browsing online, I came across Roofing Port St Lucie (https://www.theroofersofportstlucie.com/), and I'm thinking of giving them a try for my roofing needs. Have you heard of them or have any recommendations?

Edited by danariggs