Science Forums

The Warp

You understand it as, the shortening of three dimensional space. But really, everything comes from spatial reductions. The trimming of an infinite distance, this is just how all matter, energy and dark energy produces work. Btw, there is no need for dark matter in world in which accelerated expansion is explained away by the distance more distant galaxies are receding being a picture of a faster expansion in the past. There’s been arguments about that here on this very forum. Redshift iirc.

This being said, I am actually very confident that I could levitate an object of variable size (not sure on the weight calculations yet) with the right apparatus in place. That might not be as expensive as you think, it only involves certain equipment, techniques, already available and calculations of my own. The historical codex defines the new arithmetic (i.e. calculus was an arithmetic invented like the one in the historical codex thread) physics under which dark energy can be used to demonstrate a cheap and highly powerful form of transportation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go ahead keep pissing me off. See if that helps you understand the 9 antigravity crafts Timothy Greer refers to.

9 rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else desire power. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. In the heart of Mordor in the fires of mount doom the dark lord Sauron forged in secret a master ring, one to control all others.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8