Science Forums

Who put “Mafia hit men” in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV-TR?

IlluminatiTarget

1. Overview

2. Details

Overview

The Law

The subject of an expert’s testimony must be scientific knowledge.

Ordinarily, a key question to be answered in determining whether a theory or technique is scientific knowledge... will be whether it... has been tested. [i.e., scientific method]

Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (1993), 509 US 579.

I dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter. The experience exposed me to ultra-privileged information, making me a witness of national significance: ... corruption, organized crime (the Mafia)....

I am the subject of a witness-tampering operation.

“diagnosed with Delusional Disorder”:

OaIJOElfdCMbL2QQs_-D1iXZgtRXJRlyah4ZpMpKeAtzc6JjvlgV3vkhK7ayeR_Uc21XCFP0pPpZ5MBrCnC2dvSvE8ZSpQWCGOunASJFwPmM7V_YGeEpjRN975vSRJPCzRm4yeZcfk0DLYQRKbNWklU0_5dDEnCHmWvqgzBhdvXcYl5-mIQuCYQPFQ

... DOJ officers placed me in a small unit with Peter Gotti, the “boss” of the “Gambino family”.

0vupC11f_PcEhwPiEwP6DIAVvhsxMih-QpEbeH9zhclh6SBbF0AZlV-LEYNtqC3sConH7YuswQfLoTsWCWekBZdNtdggwPNotB9ZZ3GyWmImuaHfbjtVh7u0J7vI6eHy2U9Zj2cUe-9qtKEvF-QdWUlMZxfxMz9J7OGfoGJuJuIf1U7dnbLn7jC96A

The DSM-IV-TR

When poor psychosocial functioning is present in Delusional Disorder, it arises directly from the delusions themselves. For example, an individual who is convinced that he will be murdered by “Mafia hit men” may quit his job and refuse to leave his house....

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), “Delusional Disorder”, pp. 323–326.

No scientific testing has validated the selection of “Mafia hit men” as an example of delusions. No scientific study shows that people who fear “Mafia hit men” tend to be delusional or even wrong.

Thugs threatening to murder me and take down my Google Docs.

Dear DSM Steering Committee and American Psychiatric Association (APA) governing board,

... Can anyone cite a study showing that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion?

ArhfkA2zaK8lcigRfelW059q7qbRQVS8CUTpWb8kwFMGMXtGC1EvIayb4sI7tp1jAOMwQFhypoPboQBYURD2YukWl3-RfmKowk9l7XhbA317OhYr0jZXV-6QyVJBnrVxIedoE-XG9wS2hWHr3wStV9WU2Nm_EPwRxl5_PmW-SEHlqfXeQVckhtp_mw

Details

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV-TR (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), “Delusional Disorder”, pp. 323–326

Real

When poor psychosocial functioning is present in Delusional Disorder, it arises directly from the delusions themselves. For example, an individual who is convinced that he will be murdered by “Mafia hit men” may quit his job and refuse to leave his house....

(These all are addressed to me.)

TpNNzLVAHKTIWkupnjVErsK-_8PAHjKfPDNh9vL9HD1w4YTj6uH8Lsa_MgCNSGiVMuxWb2EfSJ8zaxvFcct7ZB9B0IMTpDVHuIep_kW_ibdHCWgS5St46BZaDF_uSLLcxzALVfJFM8comQfStOBS4Qw

K8zy6jKkr_KIpRMGyG-L_gqYTmguyWnnSUD6OoJNuFCAf42L_7WY8CFb2eo3ahR8KUL9fLP2KIz0wB2Lz5qlI1zH89EEpufY83bmYiVJXO1g3CBd6hVpi5qqX81W-YUbFMLmSqLa3ZL0N2ZcV84Z4QE

UiMMd6Hmpfol8WDQq2BC7fHAGo-1WsJpefoJ8PPHsTCWSodSvmbMLw_l3GcS_6rAR9LpGuK8jgT_sWTbfbpfJ5qVJ_plJ9jIRAWWK_f17Hie3siXeOmw-GRNPYcubK7VBikVH62dPgjmGCdcT6nJ9VI

oG6Crh6pHiNxdaNxcG9y1oT0Ozo6DEmlnEOm6B8FhhkBs_lHjg1m1tu1L6axABY84UmWy8Brf2iMCy7n08hQxziy--s4-BGJ_DmPNCpP1pcCvxzDv5TxYvQlNd7JPa5tyY_xkiijLh4Odm2sShKz7ZE

GXhoHJ_LU_cg0CqCCmwiECL7cPN-8cl67--ghnW0XjHOLByk5zgw0CPpmvapXGdKDjwyJO7AX57V4fR238SZ1uEc54sEahnPY0ZtlAkGsZ4ogWuiiKih6M4KfulxkIEbxpLv-LXMACLyrYKvWt0JPrw

ij09HSwXMpImSgHQo9GypBBx5NMwWJIo-lmpierp8wnClXcFG2_4HD_Nwb3ofeJh7OMzHSiw9wtebmexk74tF0JmNvscaOKIBdL7DiXpXpq4pouvCL5DlEXnhuW0aBw_EKkqBJeBsmlRXtlUeNMg8js

Judge Condones Lawyer’s Violent Threats Against Defendant

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)....

I dated a U.S. Vice President’s daughter (making me a witness). Racketeers employed by the government have falsified official records and published fake biographies about me to cover up the fact that I am a witness who dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter 1994–1996.

Persecutory Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against... spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, [or] harassed....

DnbFQasGz6OoZxZji0Bsyedb5WBi6vxkz2zRBprr3Wr4GcBl2v61rMzRMNr82mKDhQCzeBmNpD8G8DeIV7l5cm8qfJWvRIzFesHJHVbU93OzoCBK5tjd-XCnZYxbGi0vDGkggAqklrVajYpPBJYk9F4

• I have health signs consistent with poisoning and drugging.

Compare with MKULTRA / COINTELPRO.

Somatic Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves bodily functions or sensations.... Most common are the person’s conviction... that there is an infestation of insects on or in the skin [or] that there is an internal parasite....

I have health signs consistent with such infectious diseases; and science shows I have an infectious disease sensitive to Albendazole.

Grandiose Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusions is the conviction of having some great (but unrecognized) talent or insight or having made some important discovery.

So if an independent scientist makes an important discovery, diagnose him with ‘Delusional Disorder’, ‘civilly’ commit him, and subject him to drugging and interrogation about his discovery?

Dear DSM Steering Committee and American Psychiatric Association (APA) governing board,

... Can anyone cite a study showing that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion?

jzkjve7rXqrVTdMufkQYJZsWfBaOylrBrEHnyVjNlqtjM5V94HDS1AaE3CPaxd1bF0wVeHn5RP6ArOZZaXXpoD42bWYP8vPNYl9SrMA3GElJ-H6NbWN2nfYipokqSHU3lQyNJxb3-4tjeICEmUV1euQQi39-j-oLalNO3O3qVurE2r4PrhQGO1nJMQ

What valid science justifies the appearance of the terms ‘President’ and ‘Mafia hit men’ in that DSM section?

• What scientific study shows that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion or even wrong?

• What scientific study shows that people who believe they “have a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)” tend to be delusional or even wrong?

Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (1993), 509 US 579, 590, 592–593:

Faced with a proffer of expert scientific testimony..., the trial judge must determine at the outset... whether the expert is proposing to testify to... scientific knowledge.

The subject of an expert’s testimony must be scientific knowledge:

• The adjective “scientific” implies a grounding in the methods and procedures of science. Similarly,

• The word "knowledge" connotes more than subjective belief or unsupported speculation.

Ordinarily, a key question to be answered in determining whether a theory or technique is scientific knowledge... will be whether it... has been tested. [i.e., the scientific method]

Federal Rules of Evidence, Rule 702:

A witness who is qualified... may testify in the form of an opinion or otherwise [only] if... (c) the testimony is the product of reliable principles and methods....

What scientific testing has validated the selection of “President” and “Mafia hit men” as examples of delusions? 

Mafia, President, mass-shooters, and more:

Railway Hall Stairs scene” (1994)

Dear American Psychiatric Association (APA) governing board,

What is the name of the APA employee whose idea it was to use “Mafia hit men” as the example delusion for "Delusional Disorder" in DSM-IV-TR?

Edited by IlluminatiTarget

On 8/26/2022 at 4:04 AM, IlluminatiTarget said:
  1. Overview

2. Details

Overview

The Law

The subject of an expert’s testimony must be scientific knowledge.

Ordinarily, a key question to be answered in determining whether a theory or technique is scientific knowledge... will be whether it... has been tested. [i.e., scientific method]

Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (1993), 509 US 579.

I dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter. The experience exposed me to ultra-privileged information, making me a witness of national significance: ... corruption, organized crime (the Mafia)....

I am the subject of a witness-tampering operation.

“diagnosed with Delusional Disorder”:

OaIJOElfdCMbL2QQs_-D1iXZgtRXJRlyah4ZpMpKeAtzc6JjvlgV3vkhK7ayeR_Uc21XCFP0pPpZ5MBrCnC2dvSvE8ZSpQWCGOunASJFwPmM7V_YGeEpjRN975vSRJPCzRm4yeZcfk0DLYQRKbNWklU0_5dDEnCHmWvqgzBhdvXcYl5-mIQuCYQPFQ

... DOJ officers placed me in a small unit with Peter Gotti, the “boss” of the “Gambino family”.

0vupC11f_PcEhwPiEwP6DIAVvhsxMih-QpEbeH9zhclh6SBbF0AZlV-LEYNtqC3sConH7YuswQfLoTsWCWekBZdNtdggwPNotB9ZZ3GyWmImuaHfbjtVh7u0J7vI6eHy2U9Zj2cUe-9qtKEvF-QdWUlMZxfxMz9J7OGfoGJuJuIf1U7dnbLn7jC96A

The DSM-IV-TR

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), “Delusional Disorder”, pp. 323–326.

No scientific testing has validated the selection of “Mafia hit men” as an example of delusions. No scientific study shows that people who fear “Mafia hit men” tend to be delusional or even wrong.

Thugs threatening to murder me and take down my Google Docs.

ArhfkA2zaK8lcigRfelW059q7qbRQVS8CUTpWb8kwFMGMXtGC1EvIayb4sI7tp1jAOMwQFhypoPboQBYURD2YukWl3-RfmKowk9l7XhbA317OhYr0jZXV-6QyVJBnrVxIedoE-XG9wS2hWHr3wStV9WU2Nm_EPwRxl5_PmW-SEHlqfXeQVckhtp_mw

Details

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV-TR (DSM-IV-TR) (2000), “Delusional Disorder”, pp. 323–326

Real

(These all are addressed to me.)

TpNNzLVAHKTIWkupnjVErsK-_8PAHjKfPDNh9vL9HD1w4YTj6uH8Lsa_MgCNSGiVMuxWb2EfSJ8zaxvFcct7ZB9B0IMTpDVHuIep_kW_ibdHCWgS5St46BZaDF_uSLLcxzALVfJFM8comQfStOBS4Qw

K8zy6jKkr_KIpRMGyG-L_gqYTmguyWnnSUD6OoJNuFCAf42L_7WY8CFb2eo3ahR8KUL9fLP2KIz0wB2Lz5qlI1zH89EEpufY83bmYiVJXO1g3CBd6hVpi5qqX81W-YUbFMLmSqLa3ZL0N2ZcV84Z4QE

UiMMd6Hmpfol8WDQq2BC7fHAGo-1WsJpefoJ8PPHsTCWSodSvmbMLw_l3GcS_6rAR9LpGuK8jgT_sWTbfbpfJ5qVJ_plJ9jIRAWWK_f17Hie3siXeOmw-GRNPYcubK7VBikVH62dPgjmGCdcT6nJ9VI

oG6Crh6pHiNxdaNxcG9y1oT0Ozo6DEmlnEOm6B8FhhkBs_lHjg1m1tu1L6axABY84UmWy8Brf2iMCy7n08hQxziy--s4-BGJ_DmPNCpP1pcCvxzDv5TxYvQlNd7JPa5tyY_xkiijLh4Odm2sShKz7ZE

GXhoHJ_LU_cg0CqCCmwiECL7cPN-8cl67--ghnW0XjHOLByk5zgw0CPpmvapXGdKDjwyJO7AX57V4fR238SZ1uEc54sEahnPY0ZtlAkGsZ4ogWuiiKih6M4KfulxkIEbxpLv-LXMACLyrYKvWt0JPrw

ij09HSwXMpImSgHQo9GypBBx5NMwWJIo-lmpierp8wnClXcFG2_4HD_Nwb3ofeJh7OMzHSiw9wtebmexk74tF0JmNvscaOKIBdL7DiXpXpq4pouvCL5DlEXnhuW0aBw_EKkqBJeBsmlRXtlUeNMg8js

Judge Condones Lawyer’s Violent Threats Against Defendant

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)....

I dated a U.S. Vice President’s daughter (making me a witness). Racketeers employed by the government have falsified official records and published fake biographies about me to cover up the fact that I am a witness who dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter 1994–1996.

Persecutory Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against... spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, [or] harassed....

DnbFQasGz6OoZxZji0Bsyedb5WBi6vxkz2zRBprr3Wr4GcBl2v61rMzRMNr82mKDhQCzeBmNpD8G8DeIV7l5cm8qfJWvRIzFesHJHVbU93OzoCBK5tjd-XCnZYxbGi0vDGkggAqklrVajYpPBJYk9F4

• I have health signs consistent with poisoning and drugging.

Compare with MKULTRA / COINTELPRO.

Somatic Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves bodily functions or sensations.... Most common are the person’s conviction... that there is an infestation of insects on or in the skin [or] that there is an internal parasite....

I have health signs consistent with such infectious diseases; and science shows I have an infectious disease sensitive to Albendazole.

Grandiose Type. This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusions is the conviction of having some great (but unrecognized) talent or insight or having made some important discovery.

So if an independent scientist makes an important discovery, diagnose him with ‘Delusional Disorder’, ‘civilly’ commit him, and subject him to drugging and interrogation about his discovery?

jzkjve7rXqrVTdMufkQYJZsWfBaOylrBrEHnyVjNlqtjM5V94HDS1AaE3CPaxd1bF0wVeHn5RP6ArOZZaXXpoD42bWYP8vPNYl9SrMA3GElJ-H6NbWN2nfYipokqSHU3lQyNJxb3-4tjeICEmUV1euQQi39-j-oLalNO3O3qVurE2r4PrhQGO1nJMQ

What valid science justifies the appearance of the terms ‘President’ and ‘Mafia hit men’ in that DSM section?

• What scientific study shows that fear of “Mafia hit men” tends to be a delusion or even wrong?

• What scientific study shows that people who believe they “have a special relationship with a prominent person (e.g., an adviser to the president)” tend to be delusional or even wrong?

Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (1993), 509 US 579, 590, 592–593:

Federal Rules of Evidence, Rule 702:

What scientific testing has validated the selection of “President” and “Mafia hit men” as examples of delusions? 

Mafia, President, mass-shooters, and more:

Railway Hall Stairs scene” (1994)

Some people are ****ing monsters in this world like the Mafia, I have no doubt that the Mafia being after some people is not a delusion that it is actually happening, and the psychologist just think they are crazy instead of believing they are in danger like they should be.

Edited by Vmedvil5