Science Forums

I hope this content is ok with this forum.. It'll be a test..  Do so let me know if it is allowed in your forum..  My stuff isn't ok with most blogs.. I get banned a lot for publishing too much truth..  95% of the world's activism is base upon my themes I've been sending to the world's Writer's Guilds in real time for decades...

The religion topic is the base to most of the turmoil in this humanity Species: wars, murders, terrorism, torture, burning innocent people alive on raging fires tied to stakes, inquisitions, entrapping framing & damning of intellectual innocents, greed, crime & money concerns, parasitism, politics, and much more...
Before you can add your 2-cents to such a high-powered discussion you should know your sources and the validity of your sources.. Where did you acquire your data from..?  You read it in books, and you acquired it from hearsay.. You didn't think any of it out by yourself.. You believe the misinformation because you were born into it..  It's all you have ever known.. If you dare indicate that you don't believe it to those who do believe it, or dare to challenge it, you will probably be labelled 'blasphemer', and punished by the enforcers who enforce irrational traditional beliefs, irrational thinking, narcissistic delusion, misconception, and false interpretation...

Answer these pressing controversial questions before you present common fallacies as your facts and truths: "What are we?  Where did we come from?  What and who created us, Why were we created?  How were we created?  When were we created?
The answers to those questions is inside each of us in our spirit molecule to answer correctly..

Where is your spirit..?  What does your spirit look like to you..?  Do you communicate with your spirit?  Does 'soul' really exist..?
How do you know 'god' exists..?  Can you prove it, or do you simply just believe it because you can't disprove it..?

There aren't any humans..  We aren't humans..  We are alien Nephilim subspecies..  We are the aliens... YouTube surf: Nephilim, Mud Fossils, Alien Giants, Giant holding a gun, Allah killed them all, Petra.. 
We were created 15,500 years ago by the grand-children of the mountain-size alien Nephilim giants who terraformed this dead mars-like moon for a greater purpose, and who brought all its life to it after their solid nickel planet terraforming moon-bullet hit it near 66-million years ago.. They sent water to the earth by sending huge massive ice-asteroids to the earth.. Then they visited their work.. They all starved to death here..  They returned to again explore their work millions of years later.. They too starved to death here...

Allow me to extrapolate deeper.. 
Disclaimer: CAUTION!: This is too-new data for you.. You aren't supposed to know any of this.. This is forbidden suppressed illegal truth.. Your alien mind-governor will punish you for thinking out of the box exploiting more than the allowed 7% mind usage... Sometimes new data stings one's head like a migraine.. Should the reader be experiencing a migraine, stop reading, stop thinking about this, shut your thoughts off, and begin reciting some trivial religious dogma which you are well versed in, to your right brain hemisphere, top center... Your internal pain killers should fire, and the headache should clear... Please do not read this whilst 'stoned out of your tree'... If you have done lots of coke in your life, don't read this ever.. Turn away from it right now..  If you believe in religion, don't read this.. It will give you nasty headaches...  You've been warned dear ones...

I want to share what I've learned of the Voynich, but the forums and resources available to the public are too petty and too negatively biased..  Seems people these days have lost use of their minds, or have lost their minds, or just weren't born with minds.. Seems people can't think these days..  Everything new to them is considered by them to be crazy, forbidden, illegal, blasphemous, and/or just drug-induced delusion...
I suppose the best way to share this wisdom is in the Wiki files, but I'm a poor nothing nobody.. I wonder if it's permitted for me to add to their precious Wiki Voynich Web-pages?..

I solved the Akashic Records start to finish.. It took me one to two hours per day consecutive for 24-years to complete.. It is 1100 complex lessons, the Nephilims coded encyclopedia of all the science they knew.. The last four lessons in the Akashic Records is how the four alien heavens in this universe work, how to get to them, how to fit in, how to take ownership of a piece of it, how to own the path to it.. 

Demonic spirits cannot survive trying to solve the Akashic Records.. The four heavens don't want demonic violent destructive hateful humans in themselves.. Demons try to steal heaven, but they cannot steal heaven the disembodied angel spirit's home.. Heaven doesn't want the contents of hell in itself... 
Mr.Tesla acquired his new sciences by solving just a little bit of the Akashic Records.. I have it all.. It contains 1000 extremely condensed coded science lessons, plus a gamut of 100 death-traps, being heaven's and the universe's demon-shield, gate-key, and users manual..

A couple months ago I was sitting at the computer in the middle of the night when an ancient thick animal skin thick-paged book just appeared on my lap out of no-where, feeling like a friendly cuddly loving kitten curled up on my lap.. It opened its first page by itself to show me its glowing symbols glowing the same color as my spirit-molecule glows..
I had never heard of the 'Voynich'.. I didn't know what this was resting on my lap, but it seem to be alive, sentient, and extremely warm loving and friendly.. I surfed the Web till I found mention of this book in web page videos.. The book didn't turn any pages while I surfed the Web.. It turned out to be the Voynich that was resting on my lap, 'the book that can't be read'.. It felt like it wanted me to be its 'daddy', its friend, its home.. I welcomed it to me.. It opened another page.. As it opened its pages, it felt like its spirit was progressively attaching itself to my spirit in a continuous misty flow.. Words cannot begin to describe the moment... The Voynich's spirit is teaching me what it is, what it knows, what I am, and what we are.. Its data is humanity's future, survival, and heaven.. The Voynich is everything the Nephilims knew about life and the spirit and their universe.. The Nephilim instilled in us their sciences in our spirit molecule.. If humanity were to exploit the Voynich's data we would own and populate this whole universe, and we would become immortal... 
Note that the alien Nephilim giants came to earth in varying sizes.. The first ones were big as mountains.. Their corpses are mountains.. They starved to death here... The second wave Nephilims were about 150 feet tall.. We are finding their corpses all over this little planet moon.. See 'mud fossils'.. The third wave were about 40-feet tall.. Their corpses are scattered all over this earth-moon.. They created us 15,500 years ago by dipping twigs into their semen, then into the vaginas of captured female chimpanzees.. Our DNA is 99% chimp.. We look exactly like the alien giants, but tiny..  Their powerful genes made us in their likeness from chimps.. They sacrificed themselves to create us their precious descendants, because they knew they were going extinct.. We are the forth and fifth wave alien Nephilim aliens.. We ARE the aliens of this universe.. The Nephilims were going extinct in this universe, so they picked the earth to establish their decedents, us.. They picked this little ball of rock because it was small, clean, and warm, and would establish small versions of themselves.. We ARE the alien Nephilims.. The giants went extinct.. We now own this universe.. The Akashic Records and the Voynich are our ancestors and creators science-manuals encyclopedias that teach us how to take ownership of our universe, and how create the sciences to populate it.. But our species is devolving into cannibal zombie chimps, is suiciding, is destroying/murdering this tiny home planet.. Warring money-sick power-hungry demons are even molesting, murdering, eating their own species infants.. Humanity went insane.. The planet, the universe, the four heavens, life itself, all don't want violent insane destructive demonic cannibal human zombies in themselves... Humanity is going extinct unless I guide this Nephilim subspecies out of its global insanity.. but two insane religious cults, harboring the invading vampire alien lizards are trying to murder me to prevent the truth from showing, to prevent humanity from owning and controlling this universe... 59-times they've tried to murder me to stifle and silence the truth, to prevent me from exposing their scams and crimes against life and humanity... 
I can't die, I am ascendant.. The akashic records made me into ascendant.. I own the path to heaven... I am still here to guide humanity out of hell and extinction.. I took seven good spirits to the third alien heaven.. Two returned to teach me what they learned of heaven... Gail requests a mate, a sister to share her heaven with.. I have searched with my all for decades for another pure angelic spirit like Gail on earth's crazy hell planet, for Gail's pet, but to no avail.. How do I find another angel here in this hell..? I have it to make humanity immortal two ways, physically and spiritually.. If I don't fix it, this humanity species goes extinct, and rots in their silly hell... 
Cocaine-damaged idiots, goofs, morons, cult-insane kooks, are desperately trying to murder me in defending their jesuit religious cult.. This planet is dying and falling apart as much as the kooks damage my life.. Imbeciles murdered this planet... The powers that be made me into the one who was supposed to teach humanity how to be the descendants of the Nephilim aliens, how to take ownership of the universe, and how to own the four Nephilim heavens which our giant great ancestors/creators created for us, their prodigy...

Seeing that the earth is dying, I called into the universe for a lifeboat planet.. In came a young tiny solar system in answer to my call.. I requested use of a small lab to build the liquid light engines required for us to exodus onto our new tropical lifeboat planet, earth-2.. Humanity labelled me 'delusional' and 'antichrist', and tried and are trying to murder me like those two insane jesuit criminal cults have murdered thousands of good scientists who only wanted to save humanity from your crazy insanity hell.. I requested my pet solar system move a million miles closer to me, and park.. She obliged.. Nasa and religion freaked out.. Again I requested the same.. Again she obliged.. Again Nasa and religion went total freaked out kookoo nuts.. I saw that humanity had nukes prepared to blast my innocent loving pet solar system lifeboat planet, so for her safety I sent my pet Nibiru away.. There is no way that you violent destructive demonic cannibal hate-apes are gonna nuke my pet, nor harm even one blade of grass on my pet tropical planet Nibiru!.. Not a chance in/from your hell!.. Go save yourselves.. Humanity chose hell over heaven, and got it.. Humanity is destined to extinction...
Why do mindless soulless loveless hateful people pray in Hell?.. To what..? For what..?

Give me temporary use of a small lab, or all of you and your spirits will so die and rot in humanity's crazy hell on earth.. You'll all end...

What do you creatures do for life, love, humanity, planet, universe, heaven, besides turn food into excrement, play gagagoogoo on your pocket communicators, destroy life, and feed off of each other..? Love to most of people these days is exclusively sexual oriented...
To be invited into a heaven by angel-spirits you must be the same as the angels for the angel spirits to want you in their home.. You cannot steal heaven like your pretend delusional judgment day theory suggests.. There is no way that heaven will raise up and take in all of the bullies and monsters, and demons of this species... Everything about religions is absolute bunk, made up, a scam, a crime...
The alien vampire lizards don't want humanity to take control of this universe.. They want to make us into their fodder, toys, and slaves... 
I saw two of those alien invader lizards with their shields down..  I caught a recording of two of them chatting in their alien lizard dialect of: pops, clicks, squeals, grunts, growls, hisses, whines, frog and lizard sounds...

We can force the aliens shields to drop by targeting them with a light beam made by fashioning a convex lens of ambrosia gold glass, mixed with niobium silicate glass, mixed with a little tellurium, by shining a UV laser through the lens at suspect lizard people.. I cannot find the formula for ambrosia gold glass.. The alien lizards took it away from us so we couldn't use it against them... Does anyone happen to know that formula?.. Seems it has even been removed from universities...
The alien lizards deem human semen to be prime caviar.. They feed each other at their crotches every three days...
Cathlic cult's communion ceremony is bread-disks tainted with alien lizard spawn... When I was 13 I took their communion disk..  As I was returning to the pew, I felt something alive in me, squirming and writhing inside my stomach... Later I exorcised it from my being with the help of a kindly British MI6 Agent...  
This is Hell.. You're all in it.. There is no escape from Hell, not unless I guide this species out of it...  

A 55-mile diameter solid nickel moon-bullet hits the earth in just under four years, creating eleven new continents..  I offered your species survival, immortality, the universe, and heaven.. You creatures beat me up and tried to murder me in you defending your Hell.. Then go save yourselves if you want to play mean... I have endured enough of your violence, abuse, and insanity...

Please do not RV me, as I am a little bit dangerous.. I do so defend myself from RV'er attacks.. I feel RV'er attacks as a sharp isolated sting on my head... I am not anyone's essence & data meal.. If you want to escape Hell you had best learn love, honour, dignity, respect, and you absolutely must solve, on your own steam with your own great mind and pure spirit, the akashic records, start to finish, in the order the 1000-lessons are in, and you must somehow survive the akashic record's gamut of 100 potential deaths, the akashic records being: heaven's demon-shield, gate-key, path, knowledge base on how to get to and into heaven, and how to fit into the third heaven...

No one gets to heaven from this planet earth in the horrid condition they are presently in with their bad attitudes toward life, love, and truth... Their freed roaming spirits are attacked and devoured the moment they get into the universe.. The food-chain doesn't end here.. I've seen those monsters attack a freed spirit, it's messy.. Those horrid grotesque monsters can't attack a spirit that has no fear of them, and is exuding absolute pure love, honor, respect, and innocence.. I made friends with them..  I have been feeding them my hot salty blood in tiny puddles in their waiting cupped paws for 43 years.. I own them..  To them I'm 'daddy'.. They obey me.. I treat them with absolute love, honor, respect, kindness, dignity.. I kiss them on the lips, and tickle their tummies... No one can fake love and innocence.. You are, or you aren't... If you have fear you smell like dinner.. You cannot steal heaven... Most people have fear and hate where their love should be... 
The four alien heavens are void of human spirits, save for one that I know of in the third heaven, and the three I met in the forth heaven..  There are no human spirits in the first two alien heavens... The stench and evil of those two heavens smells like hell.. Those first two heavens are like little hells.. They are deadly to visiting spirits...

Religion has it all wrong.. Religion doesn't have a clue.. Religion is essentially sending its faithful naive followers straight into Hell's end, and into an early extinction...