Science Forums

An Experiment That I Am Pursuing

The experiment that I am pursuing is to find out if the emission spectrum of CO2 and the absorption spectrum of H2O allow for them to be attracted to each other in the upper troposphere .

in the upper troposphere the amount of electromagnetic radiation decreases as observed by much cooler temperatures.

The IPCC in its 2013 climate report mentioned that record levels of CH4, CO2 and N2O are responsible for the ozone layer recovering.

in 2014 NOAA referred to this i its report on ozone depletion.

https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html

The experiment is to see if the following sequences can be observed. And please be mindful that researchers have said and unknown process and unknown NMVOCs should be considered.

I have saved a few research papers. On my website I have quoted a few and have provided links as well.

initially I want to see if it can be observed that CO2 + H2O > CH2O and O2. It will be easy enough for senators to observe a change in the levels of various gasses in a controlled environment.

And this environment would not allow for the halogen or photolytic procces as those processes do not allow for the observed levels of formaldehyde.

The next forcing would be 2CH2O > CO2 and CH4. If such forcings are observed then that would explain what has been observed by the IPCC and is supported by NOAA.

With my website,  it verifies this is my work. The basic hypothesis is that conservation of momentum will dictate thermodynamics. As a result gasses will try to reach an equilibrium with the field they are in.

And I know some will say that heat dictates thermodynamics and that it usually does but not always.

And with my experiment,  it would not be a surprise if one of the scientists whose research paper I quoted would be interested in working with me. I'd be helping to support their work as well.

I'll send this thread to one of them.

Who I contacted and why.

Therefore, the measurement model difference in the upper troposphere remains unresolved, while the observed dependency of HCHO on air mass origin might indicate that unknown,relatively long-lived NMVOCs – or their reaction intermediates – associated with biomass burning are at least partially responsible for the observed discrepancies.

-Correspondence to:

H. Fischer ([email protected])

Atmos. Chem. Phys., 3, 851–861, 2003
https://acp.copernicus.org/articles/3/851/2003/

And now I'll need to wait to see if they're interested. If they want to work together on this  then it would become our experiment.

Edited by clim
add information