Science Forums

Online gaming

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Yvonne. My guess is hers was bigger than yours, right??? LOL

Take your time coming back. I think Unc has everything under control here ;>P

Hope to hear how your time away went, especially what the wife thought of that castle you showed us. That place (or should that be pAlace?) looked amazing!!

Ok, about the fishing. I had only been fishing once before (I've had my own gear just four years...) and I got two fish..... so it someone wants to take me fishing (... I get the fish....) just say so. I would also like to mention that after driving at least 100 kilometres and taking a ferry, spending lots of money on tickets and a 'fan' sweater, Tormods team lost..... to the stuck-up team from the "best" west of Oslo...... would just like to mention it...

I've no idea about what he showed you, but we had a really great time. I haven't read the "rules" but I've heard a lot about them.... anyway. This site is from the farm literally next door to the place we stayed. We're already planning to spend three weeks there next summer. Then I want to go to the glaciers and see for my self what they are like.

http://www.vetle-kroken.com/

It will also give us a chance to save some money for our down to earth dream holiday. A month in the U.S. !!!!

keeping up with the husband

Yvonne, a month in the US is your dream holiday? Does Tormod know of this? And here I thought he felt we were all a bunch of imperialist pigs!!

Seriously though, where in the US would you like to see? I bet, between the lot of us, we could really show you some beautiful places. We've got the North, East and South covered. And that about does it, as I'm not sure any West Coast nutcases would ever post to this site... LOL

( THAT WAS A JOKE, PEOPLE!!)

My husband and I like to check out different B&Bs. We try to stay at them instead of big, chain hotels, unless it's an emergency travel situation (in which case any good Holidome will do). There are some really lovely ones up and down the Eastern seaboard, and I'm sure you'd all enjoy the sites...

I beg to differ Irish, the west has some of our best scenery and attractions. Ever travel from Kalispell Montana to Tucson Arizona? I can't describe it adequately with words, it is amazing though. The New England states and Washington D. C. are high on my personal list of favorites. I could easily spend a month exploring the Smithsonian Institute alone. Tormod has already informed us that he has had his fill of corn fields, and aside from spacecamp, the south has little to offer. Your neck of the woods is the most interesting of the three of us. But,... to quote Horrace Greely,... whom was quoting someone else,..."Go west young man".

And I highly recommend anyone traveling to stay off the interstate highways. If you really want to get the feel of the place, take the old U S highways. I was a cross country truck driver for several years, I am a bit knowledgeable on this.

he guys back to online gamming .....

hiiii tormod ...your wifes trip surely is a part of online gaming... we had a good talk over it ... a good interaction between the team ....some of the must for online gaming ....

hatting like this on a subject can also be considered a game ...a game where thwe winner takes the girl onher dream trip...impressing here with specail offer for free trips to other place included in the holiday package

I have tried to continue this at under watercooler. I'll be back at work (full time again, for the first time since june last year) monday, so I guess I'll be busy.... So for those of you who wants to know what Tormod really is up to, better check there. Online gaming (despite good advise) will never be my thing, I think....

I'll be back at work (full time again, for the first time since june last year) monday, so I guess I'll be busy....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....................

That's just horrible! Why on earth would you go back to work full time? It's that mean husband of yours, isn't it? That's it! my husband just gave me permission to use the family VISA card to come to Norway and visit. maybe I'll just pack you and those cute little girls in my bag for the return trip...

Ok, Unc and FreeT, we get the picture... we're moving the whole chat to the Watercooler...

Geez Tormod, you give a guy a little power and he uses it... on your wife~!~ ;>)