Science Forums

President Biden A Good President?

Vmedvil2

You know I didn't think I would like President Biden and I even voted for Trump however I think President Biden is a good President from the job he has done thus far. I think people give President Biden a great deal of bad rep but it seems like he is making good decisions thus far for the United States. What is your opinion on President Biden do you think that he is doing a good job?

Assuming you are not trolling, can you please tell me what, in your opinion, Biden has done that is good for our country?

I will just mention a few of his failures, and you can take it from there. Biden inherited a very healthy economy from the Trump administration; but now we are experiencing the worst inflation since the Carter years. Last time I looked, it was running at 6.8% and we received a COLA adjustment of 5.9%. Plus, average interest savings rates are about 0.1%, meaning those retirees on a fixed income are having a hard time making ends meet.

Need I mention to open border policy? People from countries all over the world are flooding are Southern border with Mexico, with very little in the way of identity and health checks. While US citizens must show proof of vaccination against covid, just to eat in a restaurant, these illegal immigrants don’t need to show anything to enter the USA. Then, the Biden administration hands them taxpayer money and flies them to a city of their choice, usually in the dead of night. It is known that quite a few of these immigrants have police records in their home countries for violent crimes, such as rape and murder!

How about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan? 13 service members died, a missile was launched at a suspected Terrorist target, only to find it was a pickup truck full of children. It is estimated we left behind over 90 Billion dollars’ worth of military equipment, including the most advanced night vision gear and at least two Blackhawk helicopters. Would you rate that a success?

How about closing down the Keystone pipeline project with the resulting loss of high-paying jobs for welders and pipe fitters, and the increase in gas prices?

Should I mention Kamala Harris, the VP with the insane horse laugh, who is supposedly the Border Czar, who has never bothered to visit our Southern Border? I think the closest she has ever reached is El Paso. She has fumbled every assignment given to her and there is talk of taking her off the ticket for 2024.

Then there is Hunter Biden. The less I say about that POS, the better.

I can go on, but I will end by saying one good thing about the Biden Administration; they have mucked things up so badly that the Republicans are almost certain to take back both the House and the Senate in this year’s midterm elections.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, OceanBreeze said:

Assuming you are not trolling, can you please tell me what, in your opinion, Biden has done that is good for our country?

I will just mention a few of his failures, and you can take it from there. Biden inherited a very healthy economy from the Trump administration; but now we are experiencing the worst inflation since the Carter years. Last time I looked, it was running at 6.8% and we received a COLA adjustment of 5.9%. Plus, average interest savings rates are about 0.1%, meaning those retirees on a fixed income are having a hard time making ends meet.

Need I mention to open border policy? People from countries all over the world are flooding are Southern border with Mexico, with very little in the way of identity and health checks. While US citizens must show proof of vaccination against covid, just to eat in a restaurant, these illegal immigrants don’t need to show anything to enter the USA. Then, the Biden administration hands them taxpayer money and flies them to a city of their choice, usually in the dead of night. It is known that quite a few of these immigrants have police records in their home countries for violent crimes, such as rape and murder!

How about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan? 13 service members died, a missile was launched at a suspected Terrorist target, only to find it was a pickup truck full of children. It is estimated we left behind over 90 Billion dollars’ worth of military equipment, including the most advanced night vision gear and at least two Blackhawk helicopters. Would you rate that a success?

How about closing down the Keystone pipeline project with the resulting loss of high-paying jobs for welders and pipe fitters, and the increase in gas prices?

Should I mention Kamala Harris, the VP with the insane horse laugh, who is supposedly the Border Czar, who has never bothered to visit our Southern Border? I think the closest she has ever reached is El Paso. She has fumbled every assignment given to her and there is talk of taking her off the ticket for 2024.

Then there is Hunter Biden. The less I say about that POS, the better.

I can go on, but I will end by saying one good thing about the Biden Administration; they have mucked things up so badly that the Republicans are almost certain to take back both the House and the Senate in this year’s midterm elections.

I gotta say this made me laugh, oceanbreeze, but besides all that he isn't that bad? I mean I think he means well. I think the Green Energy plans isn't a bad idea and really we do need to update our infrastructure.  I didn't agree with many things he had done like the vaccine mandate and some of the things you mentioned however it isn't that bad.

Edited by Vmedvil2