Science Forums

Principles of Mathematics (not really)

Werewolves609

21 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

take care to recognize who patented the leds that creates the wave-spectra variant quanta of pixel 🌈 video in your touchscreen

10 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Ya, Jeffrey makes sense about 10% of the time, it's just something you will have to deal with on this forums. Some think he is crazy and others that he is just a troll but we are uncertain so we just leave him alone.

Hmm.  I'm not sure your judgement is totally sound.

4 minutes ago, ArthurSmith said:

Hmm.  I'm not sure your judgement is totally sound.

Well, some people think I am a Evil dude with psychotic traits and others think I am just a normal dude, you make your judgement. Personally, I don't care which you decide is correct.

Edited by VictorMedvil

7 minutes ago, ArthurSmith said:

Early days for me. I'll reserve judgement. And there's always redemption

There is never redemption... in society once you are deemed something it is unchangeable as people will always use it against you until the day you die. The true psychology of the human species is dark as hell man, people judge you as something then you are forever marked with that, even if it isn't true.

Edited by VictorMedvil

3 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

There is never redemption... in society once you are deemed something it is unchangeable as people will always use it against you until the day you die. The true psychology of the human species is dark as hell man.

Oh dear! I'll admit the future looks bleak and humans only have themselves to blame. But only the past is written. We can start to do things differently now and change the future. Do you have family?

6 minutes ago, ArthurSmith said:

Oh dear! I'll admit the future looks bleak and humans only have themselves to blame. But only the past is written. We can start to do things differently now and change the future. Do you have family?

This is true, human Do only have themselves to blame.

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts."

But ya don't worry about me, lol, I am fine I was just making a diagnosis of this species.

Edited by VictorMedvil

6 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

This is true, human Do only have themselves to blame.

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts."

But ya don't worry about me, lol, I am fine I was just making a diagnosis of this species.

Alpha Centauri?  No worries, off to bed.

49 minutes ago, ArthurSmith said:

Alpha Centauri?  No worries, off to bed.

Yes, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, but I want to say one thing, define that which is sane and insane if someone deviating from societal norms is the line then most people would fall into that grouping to the point that there would be many more insane than sane people on this planet which would make the sane people fall out of societal norms for what is generally speaking  is defined as "Human normal behavior". Personally, I think that if you are a "Normal" person then you are insane and also stupid since the average IQ is 100 and we have defined that most people deviate from societal norms.

Edited by VictorMedvil

17 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Yes, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, but I want to say one thing, define that which is sane and insane if someone deviating from societal norms is the line then most people would fall into that grouping to the point that there would be many more insane than sane people on this planet which would make the sane people fall out of societal norms for what is generally speaking  is defined as "Human normal behavior". Personally, I think that if you are a "Normal" person then you are insane and also stupid since the average IQ is 100 and we have defined that most people deviate from societal norms.

Sanity is rather a legal concept than a medical one. Finding yourself repeating the same task to achieve a different result can be a hint, though.

1 hour ago, ArthurSmith said:

Sanity is rather a legal concept than a medical one. Finding yourself repeating the same task to achieve a different result can be a hint, though.

Ya, it was abandoned by the medical community like 100 years ago wasn't it, so ya our legal system is 100 years behind the medical system which doesn't really surprise me. As always working Government slow...

Edited by VictorMedvil

• OceanBreeze changed the title to Principles of Mathematics (not really)