Science Forums

Great book

rileyj

Originally posted by: wisdumn

Originally posted by: Freethinker

I always get a kick out of how fast Christers make this claim. Da Wiz did so before and said he would provide some on another list. Is this the list? Give us ANY contemporary eyewitness reports that confirm the biblical Jesus. ANY!

i just did///

WHERE? I have yet to see a single one ANYWHERE!

what proof do you want, gibran is from the middle east so maybe there are other text that talk about Jesus since that is where Jesus was from,

Oh this is a doozy! So this Gibran guy found some new authors that no one in the entire world has ever seen before INCLUDING every person that has ever lived in the Mid East befor him?

You obviously know you have nothing to actually show us or you woudn;t dance around it so much. A simple list of one or two contemporary eyewitnesses, out of the many you claim exists, should be a simple post.

Instead you waste all of our time explaining why you DON'T post any!

but you're amazing, so amazing that even when someone provides something you ask them to you still accuse them.

SHOW ME WHERE. I have looked. I can not find a single one posted in any thread by you.

i see more from you in the way of attacking others instead of really proving anything yourself

Outside of photons not having a red shift, full spectrum EMS from stars and galaxies, EMS from those stars and galaxies not showing red shift, Probability of life on other planets, electrons being an elemental particle NOT made of quarks, ...

I "attack others" when they assert false things and refuse to provide valid support. And yes that happens a lot around here! I stay busy.

what have you proven that others ask?

See above list. It can easily be extended dramatically. Those were just a few from the last couple of days.

even if it is proven that Jesus existed, you'll never believe he was the Son of God because you're concerned with dogma because you still base your reaction to people instead of God, you're mad at preachers and condemning people, but those are not God, so why do you hate something just because you can't see it?

I don't hate quarks. I don't hate the earths core, I don't hate lots of things I can't see. I don't even hate any gods. I DO hate the massive attrocities and horrendeous results to society caused by those that beleive in them. And because of that I should and do base my reaction to any particular philosophy based on it's adherents. e.g. Wiccans are far less harmful than Christians in general.

you asked for contemporary eyewitnesses, i provided a book since that is what i have found. and please show me the post where i supposedly said there were many contemporary eyewitness accounts of Jesus. i also love how you consistently classify me just because i believe in Christ, you associate me with hateful people that claim to follow Christ, but that's o.k. friend, i don't need you to like or respect me.

Originally posted by: wisdumn

you asked for contemporary eyewitnesses, i provided a book since that is what i have found.

And we all ahd a good laugh because of it!

A guy that claims his book

contains accounts from people who knew Jesus,

Yet you can;t name a SINGLE ONE!

Funnier than the original assertion!

and please show me the post where i supposedly said there were many contemporary eyewitness accounts of Jesus.

Nice squirm!

What are you trying to stop from admitting here? That you DON'T HAVE ANY contemporary eyewitness accounts of the biblical Jesus?

Ya let's change the subject. You sure would not want to have to admit to yourself and everyone one alse that your biblical Jesus was all just a fairy tale!

OK, let's pretend you didn't claim to have a book that (NOTE Plurals)

contains accounts from people who knew Jesus,

Let's pretend you only said it had ONE.

Post the ONE.

Not that you will even try. You will just try some other trick to avoid being shown to have nothing.

i also love how you consistently classify me just because i believe in Christ, you associate me with hateful people that claim to follow Christ, but that's o.k. friend, i don't need you to like or respect me.

As long as you identify yourself with a philosophy which is directly responsible for all the actions of hateful people following the same written source of "revelation" you do, don't be suprised when you oare painted with it's brush.