Science Forums

Neil deGrasse Tyson Explains The Weirdness Of Quantum Physics Video

Vmedvil2

I don’t doubt that the video is interesting. Not everyone has the time to watch videos; I know I don’t, I am far too busy. It would be greatly appreciated if you would accompany your video link with at least a short description of what it is based on; whether theory or speculation, and why you find it interesting. That way you are far more likely to start a discussion that just posting a video link. Thanks.

5 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

I don’t doubt that the video is interesting. Not everyone has the time to watch videos; I know I don’t, I am far too busy. It would be greatly appreciated if you would accompany your video link with at least a short description of what it is based on; whether theory or speculation, and why you find it interesting. That way you are far more likely to start a discussion that just posting a video link. Thanks.

I'll give a more detailed description from now on.

That’s all good, Victor. I have been meaning to thank you for your many posts which help to keep this forum going. I really do find that, rather than just dropping a link, adding a summary and a comment is much more likely to result in a discussion, and discussions are what we need here. I wish I had the time to watch the videos, but when the ship is in drydock, as it is now, that is a marine engineer’s busiest time. Everything needs to be gone over with that proverbial fine-tooth-comb, and the US Government paperwork is worse than doing income taxes, multiplied by 1000 times over. Thanks also for your reports on the spammers. I try to keep the forum swept clean of them but I can’t catch them all without those reports. Just thanks for your participation here, much appreciated!

1 minute ago, OceanBreeze said:

That’s all good, Victor. I have been meaning to thank you for your many posts which help to keep this forum going. I really do find that, rather than just dropping a link, adding a summary and a comment is much more likely to result in a discussion, and discussions are what we need here. I wish I had the time to watch the videos, but when the ship is in drydock, as it is now, that is a marine engineer’s busiest time. Everything needs to be gone over with that proverbial fine-tooth-comb, and the US Government paperwork is worse than doing income taxes, multiplied by 1000 times over. Thanks also for your reports on the spammers. I try to keep the forum swept clean of them but I can’t catch them all without those reports. Just thanks for your participation here, much appreciated!

No problem, thank you for allowing my various science projects to be hosted here.

1 hour ago, OceanBreeze said:

Don't you think your Bois would be better prepared facing off against a boomerang with a boomerang rather than without one.

Or is the government still playing hard ball in my crossroads B's program shindig

Edited by Autodidactocrat