Science Forums

Are Aliens Among Us: Dr. Michio Kaku

Vmedvil2

1 hour ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Drake equation says yes, Fermis paradox says no - if they took the more common von Neumann probe to every star system 360 degrees drake equation says that we'd see them. Unless they did it in other galaxies and couldn't beat expansion to get to ours, or they're using ships that don't need Dyson swarms to harness limitless energy.

In that second case, according to the level 1 multiverse ofln the Tegmark scale, they may as well be humans because if humans happened to master fusion and ftl travel here, such humans are 100 percent likely to have recurred in an infinite universe, and could be chronologically ahead of the humans here as the timescale of our local cosmological evolution is not arbitrary in a level one multiverse

41 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

This is the most commonly witnessed UFO vehicle as opposed to just controlled plasma bolts

20211123-152857732.jpg

So common that they've been filmed on numerous occasions

The boomerang UFO is a real UFO, without doubt.

11 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Probably the most sophisticated and lethal weapon in the whole universe.

For once I can say we are in agreement, there are most definitely UFO spacecraft that have visited Earth.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 weeks later...

There are many examples of military engagements with UFOs but below, in my opinion, are condensed extracts from some of the more interesting UFO incidents with military forces:

Condensed extract from History.com:

In May 1951, one year into the Korean War, soldiers saw a strange sight up in the hills—like “a jack-o-lantern come wafting down across the mountain.”

“We further noticed that this object would get right into...the center of an airburst of artillery and yet remain unharmed,” Suddenly, the object turned. And whereas at first, it had glowed orange, now it was a pulsating blue-green brilliant light. He asked his company commander for permission to fire at the object with armor-piercing bullets from an M-I rifle. As the bullets hit the body of the craft, he recalled, they made a metallic “ding.” The object started behaving still more erratically, shunting from side to side as its lights flashed on and off.

“We were attacked,” he said, “swept by some form of a ray that was emitted in pulses, in waves that you could visually see only when it was aiming directly at you. That is to say, like a searchlight sweeps around and the segments of light...you would see it coming at you.”

He remembered a burning, tingling sensation sweeping over his body, as if he were being penetrated. The men rushed into underground bunkers and peeped through the windows, watching as the craft hovered above them and then shot off, at a 45-degree angle. “It's that quick,” he said. “It was there and was gone.”

Three days after the incident, the entire company of men was evacuated by ambulance, with special roads cut to haul out those too weak to walk. When they finally received medical treatment, they were found to have dysentery and an extremely high white-blood-cell count.

In the wake of the Korean War, which ended in July 1953, dozens of men have reported seeing similar unidentified flying objects over the course of the 37-month conflict. The craft often resembled flying saucers. According to unofficial reports, as many as 42 were corroborated by additional witness reports—an average of more than one a month in just over three years.

Ref: https://www.history.com/news/korean-war-us-army-ufo-attack-illness

Here is a condensed extract from Reuters about two U.S. fighter planes scrambled and ordered to shoot down a UFO over the English countryside in 1957, made public in 2008:

One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like “a flying aircraft carrier.”

The pilot, Torres, now 77 said it spent periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of more than 7,600 mph.

After the alert, a shadowy figure told Torres he must never talk about the incident and he duly kept silent for more than 30 years.

In a written account, Torres described how he scrambled his F-86 D Sabre jet in calm weather from the Royal Air Force base at Manston, Kent in May 1957.

“I was only a lieutenant and very much aware of the gravity of the situation. I felt very much like a one-legged man in an ***-kicking contest,” he said.

“The order came to fire a salvo of rockets at the UFO. The authentication was valid and I selected 24 rockets.

“I had a lock-on that had the proportions of a flying aircraft carrier,” he added. “The larger the airplane, the easier the lock-on. This blip almost locked itself.”

At the last moment, the object disappeared from the radar screen and the high-speed chase was called off.

He returned to base and was debriefed the next day by an unnamed man.

“He threatened me with a national security breach if I breathed a word about it to anyone,” he said.

The files blame other UFO sightings on weather balloons, clouds or normal aircraft. Torres said he had been waiting 50 years for an explanation.

Ref: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-ufo-idUSTRE49L53Z20081022

A recent TV UFO show about an incident on June 15 1968 during the Vietnam War- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone between N and S Vietnam) –  this is briefly the storyline as I recall it:

Patrol Boat PCF (Patrol Craft Fast) 12 near Qua Viet has just started its patrol and at 0030hrs PCF 12 receives a radio message: PCF 19 reports it is under attack by two ‘helicopters’.  PCF 12 races towards PCF 19 reported position and sees two unidentified flying objects hovering over PCF 19. There is a flash and PCF 19 is destroyed. The UFOs zip away out of sight, but then return and PCF 12 opens up with their main guns but come under intense return gun fire so, retreat still firing as they race at high speed down river towards open water.  At about 0320hrs Phantom F4 jets are dispatched to aid PCF 12. The UFOs again zip off, however the jets detect them and give chase. They fire missiles at the UFOs but UFOs seem to have some form of glowing force-field around and just disappear. The F4 jets then return to base. The Royal Australian Ship HMAS Hobart which had been at sea in the area was later hit by a missile out of nowhere allegedly at about the same time the F4 jets had got back to their airbase. Seemingly the bullets fired at PCF 12 were found to be from their own gun and the missile that struck the Hobart was from one of the F4 jets.

Could it be the UFOs were able to redirect the bullets towards their users and ‘capture the missile’ to redirect it at a target sometime later?

Ref:        New: UFO Conspiracy: Hunt For The Truth: Special on TV of UFO reports.

Ref: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ufos-during-wartime_n_7046472

The account referenced below seems to give a different take on the Hobart attack.

Ref: http://www.gunplot.net/main/content/hmas-hobart-attacked-vietnam-1968

U.S. NEWS

With reference to the 7News UFO video posted above by Autodidactocrat.   At 46minutes into the 7NEWS video there is an account of the 6 April 1966, students and a teacher from Westall High School, UFO incident.

Ref:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO

Could this be about people from afar, who were in need of a home, somewhere to blend in and raise a family?

Below is a youtube video I found which nearly halfway along, nicely tells the story of people from afar, having to look for another home.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8HY7bR1P0

Pretty sure the military industrial complex didn't do motion picture, they did have electronic computation and component command via Turing but motion capture requires holography (pixelizing wavelengths) and that has to do with these puppies of mine

IMG-20211101-210847688.jpg

It's kinda Hollywood vs Navy. However the military industrial complex is headed down a path of ruin to join Jeff Bezos in a type III civ of mechanized dystopian terror.

'marshal law'

Edited by Autodidactocrat