Science Forums

FORCED OCCUPATION

HouseKnight1

Mahmud Abbas rejected a 2-state solution proposal by Horovitz (MERETZ anti-Zionist party). Thus, Abbas, like HAMAS, frankly seeks the annihilation of Israel.

First, the Palestinians force the occupation, then perform criminal aggression against Israeli people under the pretext of «Israeli Occupation».

The «Democrat» Squad promotes this Hitler-like propaganda trick. The Palestinians do NOT have the right to aggression under the pretext of the Israeli occupation that they themselves force.

https://aaronblog.co/2021/10/why-does-entire-world-helps-in-ousting-jews/

Edited by HouseKnight1
to make clear

You seem to be making a very strange set of claims. Can you please explain how the Palestinians are “forcing” the Israeli occupation (I assume you are referring to the West Bank), and then how are they performing aggression against the Israeli people (the Israeli settlers?)

In fact, I have been reading that the PA has been actually acting as Israel’s Auxiliary Occupation Force, and has been responsible for political assassinations of critics of the Palestinian Authority, condemning its corruption and its central policy of “security coordination” with Israel.

The latest victim of such an assassination was Palestinian activist and political candidate Nizar Banat, 44.

Your version of the situation and the version portrayed by VPalestine.org, can’t both be correct. The VPalestine.org version makes a bit more sense to me, but I think you should explain your version better.

Edited by OceanBreeze

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 8:04 PM, OceanBreeze said:

You seem to be making a very strange set of claims. Can you please explain how the Palestinians are “forcing” the Israeli occupation (I assume you are referring to the West Bank), and then how are they performing aggression against the Israeli people (the Israeli settlers?)

In fact, I have been reading that the PA has been actually acting as Israel’s Auxiliary Occupation Force, and has been responsible for political assassinations of critics of the Palestinian Authority, condemning its corruption and its central policy of “security coordination” with Israel.

The latest victim of such an assassination was Palestinian activist and political candidate Nizar Banat, 44.

Your version of the situation and the version portrayed by VPalestine.org, can’t both be correct. The VPalestine.org version makes a bit more sense to me, but I think you should explain your version better.

All I may answer is to repeat My claims. The fact is that the Palestinian Authority rejects all peace initiatives, be it the Obama/Kerry initiative or the Trump initiative. By the way, Trump's initiative does not so differ from Obama's initiative. HAMAS rejects all peace proposals, claiming annihilation of the Jewish State. The only explanation of such behavior is that Palestine is seeking liquidation of the Jewish State using different methods and obtaining support from different forces of the World Village. Palestine is waging a war with the purpose to annihilate us. The only way to maintain Israel alive is to occupy Palestine. This equation is quite simple. 

Edited by HouseKnight1