Jump to content
Science Forums

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate


Recommended Posts

You should get a landlord gas safety certificate to demonstrate that the gas machines, vents and related pipework in your property have been checked and are considered safe. You should sort out for a Gas Safe enlisted designer to examine your apparatuses somewhere around at regular intervals, to keep your gas safety record exceptional.

Edited by OceanBreeze
removed spam link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...