Science Forums

I'll suddenly be living in Sudan

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 5:21 PM, Dubbelosix said:

There's a subforum called the Lounge for vapid life discussions.

None of Bob Lazar's claims on a stable fusion apparatus capable of antigravity are vapid (which means empty of meaningful content).

Apropos the means of an apparatus which utilizes semi-electronic signalling (partially photonic) and an as-of-yet uninvented form of carbon nanotubes which uses ionization to remain structurally stiff (as opposed to flaccid), which would be required the construction of space elevators.

On 10/31/2021 at 7:13 PM, Autodidactocrat said:

None of Bob Lazar's claims on a stable fusion apparatus capable of antigravity are vapid (which means empty of meaningful content).

Apropos the means of an apparatus which utilizes semi-electronic signalling (partially photonic) and an as-of-yet uninvented form of carbon nanotubes which uses ionization to remain structurally stiff (as opposed to flaccid), which would be required the construction of space elevators.

What does any of this have to do with "I'll suddenly be living in Sudan"?

On 11/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, OceanBreeze said:

There actually is a link between carbon nanotubes and Sudan dyes, but don’t ask me to explain how the mind of “JeffreysTubes8”,(otherwise known as “Polymath”) and several other sock handles, works. It is one of the great mysteries of this forum.

You're con-fused. The only way to make perfect carbon nanotubes that are magnetically stiff in the way you just described is obvious. Just use heat for magnet breaking, bend it into a cylinder and connect those atoms, once it cools down it will stiffen back up as per u-carbon. U-carbon experiences magnet breaking at 120 * c.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, HallsofIvy said:

I had assumed, since Jefferytubes8 then said "Is somone not the least bit curious what the numbers are?", that this was some kind of numerical code.

You'd need some temporal anomalies conducive to conditions specified by the design of my wave-rider to use it to simulate the mechanics of particles because of how many digits are in play.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, OceanBreeze said:

There actually is a link between carbon nanotubes and Sudan dyes, but don’t ask me to explain how the mind of “JeffreysTubes8”,(otherwise known as “Polymath”) and several other sock handles, works. It is one of the great mysteries of this forum.

Hitler and 2021 Congress/bible belt homeowners are the same thing.

Einstein was a deserter, and USA got the light amplification stimulated emission of radiation that firing uranium bullets into uranium tanks triggered in castle bravo.

But then America just becomes Hitler, same story, I get treated like a minority, hungry and doing these physics or menial labor (replacing rocks in a yard) just like a concentration camp, forced to share one bathroom with another dude (just like when you get locked in the slammer) so Einstein deserted Germany in the same way and for the same reasons anyone would become a deserter. Poor treatment, not enough wealth. So now you have an Einstein in Nazi Germany.

Nazis? Depleted Uranium shells? You are way behind the times! Today’s tank busters use tantalum shells, fired by artillery from miles away, using SADARM (seek and destroy armor). These munitions  hit the weakest part; the tops of armored vehicles and explode inside with 100% kills. You better get up-to-date or you will forever be breaking rocks and sharing toilets.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:25 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Is someone not the least bit curious WTF the numbers are?

On 11/4/2021 at 7:42 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You're con-fused. The only way to make perfect carbon nanotubes that are magnetically stiff in the way you just described is obvious. Just use heat for magnet breaking, bend it into a cylinder and connect those atoms, once it cools down it will stiffen back up as per u-carbon. U-carbon experiences magnet breaking at 120 * c.

You'd need some temporal anomalies conducive to conditions specified by the design of my wave-rider to use it to simulate the mechanics of particles because of how many digits are in play.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Hitler and 2021 Congress/bible belt homeowners are the same thing.

Einstein was a deserter, and USA got the light amplification stimulated emission of radiation that firing uranium bullets into uranium tanks triggered in castle bravo.

But then America just becomes Hitler, same story, I get treated like a minority, hungry and doing these physics or menial labor (replacing rocks in a yard) just like a concentration camp, forced to share one bathroom with another dude (just like when you get locked in the slammer) so Einstein deserted Germany in the same way and for the same reasons anyone would become a deserter. Poor treatment, not enough wealth. So now you have an Einstein in Nazi Germany.

Polymath you are a funny dude, no one has made me laugh more than you man. Seriously man like you should become a comedian, I always read this stuff and laugh my butt off. Just the stuff you say and do is just so off the wall funny man. I swear to God man I wish I had the power to just make you dictator of the world or something because you would totally be my revenge to have a massive joke on the world, but barring that polymath I give you the title of the Jester of this forums.

Edited by VictorMedvil

9 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

Nazis? Depleted Uranium shells? You are way behind the times! Today’s tank busters use tantalum shells, fired by artillery from miles away, using SADARM (seek and destroy armor). These munitions  hit the weakest part; the tops of armored vehicles and explode inside with 100% kills. You better get up-to-date or you will forever be breaking rocks and sharing toilets.

That sounds like we're pulling the proverbial technological punches to me now. God, I hope not, because I can't take much more of this. Best find me a new place now.

And a free car, one of those nice ones.

They pulled a prank on me today and gave two of the sexiest girls they could traffic to my neighbors halfway house just to piss me off and gave them both nice cars to use just to get to me.

Considering I'm the only person with the most relevant knowledge, I don't know what they're trying to achieve with a negatives as feedback