Science Forums

Kepler Orbits, Bohr Stable Orbits and the Radiating Atom with a New Constant of Proportionality

16 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

ya, it's whatever so you were banned atleast they didn't perma ban you.

Even if he did perma ban me, who would suffer more? You admit I'm one of the capables here when it comes to physics, to perma ban soneone who is like a rich fruit from a tree only makes a tree look withered.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Trust me, there are many sites that accept my posts and physics intetpretations. They like what I do... oh yes, this site would miss me more than I'd miss being banned for speaking loudly on subjects they do not understand. I can assure you, correcting some here is more like a chore, but to post articles bodied with flavor, is just a hobby.

Edited by Dubbelosix

1 hour ago, Dubbelosix said:

Even if he did perma ban me, who would suffer more? You admit I'm one of the capables here when it comes to physics, to perma ban soneone who is like a rich fruit from a tree only makes a tree look withered.

Na, man you are good people, I enjoy reading the stuff you put out.

57 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they already had a moon and a mars base because we do have fusion rockets and organisms self-replicate. But you can't replicate materials that don't occur naturally like on Mars you won't find tungsten atoms, or certain electronic or industrial components, because you can't transmutate anything smaller than a molecule without fission and fusion and particle accelerators which already require more material and energy than you could both transport, build, and fuel with a space mission, and actually many molecules themselves don't recombinate into certain other molecules. However, if you had entire nuclei that were entangled into parts of other nuclei (quark pairs) then you could dissassemble reassemble on the atomic scale, if you understood QE

If it is that easy to manipulate QE then build the device and stop talking about it. I know how to make a device that assembles something molecule by molecule but not smaller if you have a better version of the Nano assembler(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_assembler) then please drop a design on this forum for it. I think you talk big like you know how to make this stuff however in practice you couldn't actually design such a system that transmutes atoms using QE. I would be very interested in a device that is 10 nm x 10 nm x 10 nm that changes atoms from one type to another, like I keep saying if you know how to make something like that I would use it.

Edited by VictorMedvil

33 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I know what it is. When you effect a microcausal system remotely it effects it in the past when they were in local proximity before dispersing. Moreover I can mathematically patch the decoherence, because the remote system is either a or b, we only know b but a is the most simple algebra.

I am not saying do it mathematically I want a physical design, I want something that is buildable that manipulates atoms not some obscure mathematical framework that predicts that it works. There is a vast difference between something that is mathematically predicted and a actual physical design that does whatever that model predicts such that I can say E = MC^2 however making a antimatter reaction and actual antimatter in bulk quantities is another matter entirely. Did you ever take engineering or drafting courses? What I want from you is a level of Quantum Engineering along with Molecular Engineering...

Edited by VictorMedvil

On 7/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, Dubbelosix said:

I think you meant to tag this in the other post?, but yeah, its irritating. One reason I found it irritating is that Oceanbreeze banned me for a month after saying some textbooks, and physicists say mass and matter are two different things. I even quoted references for him. A photon does give systems an increase of mass, but lets not get into that again, but JerryBerry is allowed to go around making up complete nonsense. Its like Ocean turns a blind eye to anything really, so long as he gets a dig at me.

I see you are back at it again; trying to change the argument into one about mass and matter, when in fact that was not the issue at all. Here is why you were banned:

“OK, I am giving you a couple of weeks off and if you decide not to return that is entirely up to you. Most people here probably don't know that you have been kicked off of almost every physics forum that exists on the Internet and return using sock puppets. I am giving you a vacation because: you are posting BS about light having mass and using an equation that only applies to particles with mass. And Being insulting not only to me, but to others as well.”

My advice to you is get over your butt hurt and be thankful that you are still allowed to post here. I am under no obligation to tolerate your personal attacks and if I cannot persuade you to cease and desist, I will have no choice but to give you another vacation. It is entirely up to you.

Naw, because did you even get the book which you asked a citation of? Extremely curious, because if you didn't, why did you ask me about a citation? Do you remember the citation I gave, by Rogers? His book was even published after being proof read by Weinberg.

In it he clearly says there are arguments for photons having a mass, but not [matter] and he clearly demonstrates this in his book.

Edited by Dubbelosix

8 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Perhaps up there with stable fusion, matter rearranging beneath the molecular manifold, Q-Comps, "anti-scenesene" and warp speed, is simply thought bubbles. I know they were implemented, they say Lilith the True AntiChrist can sniff your intentions. This would not be true if we had an agreed upon visual definition of what words and letters resemble, with the sounds they make (already a break between two separate individuals there), and then if there are other languages another issue arises; rap. Two words that rhyme in English may not rhyme in Japanese if they have the same translation the sounds they make and the letters they're composed of are dissimilar.

Evidence that this has ALSO been used to influence my selection against my brain's natural aesthetic preference will be used when I have the asymmetric military advantage.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:56 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

If photons experience quantum gravity between themselves it doesn't have the same frame rate as the micromass produced from their interactions with matter, even matter has a disparity of frame-rates between various kinds (electrons vs quarks). Although the diagonal path photons adopt when hitting the refractive gs of matter can allow gs in it's wake to trap it into matter or redirect it back to it's source.

The reason we percieve matter turning to energy is the fact that gravitons can get picked up by c framerate g-waves when the mass g-wave frame-rates and field strengths cancel each other out in 360 opposing directions (mass Lagrange points from fusion-fission bosonic perturbances or annihilation and the like). 

Ban this crazy mother****er

• 1 month later...