Science Forums

https://www.redsharknews.com/quantum-computing-just-got-desktop-sized

If they did have a microchip then they recovered it from The Maryland Heights crater of the y2k scare/Highland Illinois v-shaped incident.

And it would have encased in stable fusion power-source in led so as to not be filmed on a molecular level using x-rays unless broken into, in which case the fusion power-source would have deactivated. Leaving on carbon nanotubes and micro-triangular rotary-wedges  and nano-polarizing light filters to examine. They wouldn't have been able to reverse engineer the hardware, just recharge the battery.

Meaning that in order to have invented that technology and sent it back in time before inventing it, it would have to be the case that you can't quantum erase my face from one day being printed on every dollar bill on the planet.

5 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Solipsism

The truth is much more complex than that every human has their own body and mind that control their actions, it's not just as simple as only you exist. I wish sometimes that I was the only person that existed.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well monetary value is most certainly made up. And morality is just subject to perspective of the person based on pain and pleasure, and there is no one but us, no grand designer, pain is just the result of the fact that we have a split personality because parts our brain percieve time in reverse which is why the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the executive nerves output input and reverse. So our own bodies have brains in the muscles crosswired to the brain stimulation in our thoughts, but motion is controlled by the brain that percieves time in reverse for some reason.

Posted (edited)

The difference is that the sleep state has an end, but the awake state does not. And I could have made it so the Raven that took out Maryland Heights apartment was piloted by one single copy of me.

He would control the entire internet through entangled exploits. Knowing that cause effects effect, knowing not to allow certain things such as my capture and torture or anything that would result in me revealing secrets of the Raven.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8

Well monetary value is most certainly made up. And morality is just subject to perspective of the person based on pain and pleasure, and there is no one but us, no grand designer, pain is just the result of the fact that we have a split personality because parts our brain percieve time in reverse which is why the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the executive nerves output input and reverse. So our own bodies have brains in the muscles crosswired to the brain stimulation in our thoughts, but motion is controlled by the brain that percieves time in reverse for some reason.

This statement is not wrong.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

This statement is not wrong.

If we are all "the human centipede" and the technology we interact with is just our bodies making upgrades based on my computation, then there is only me and another sentient that gets off on my pain which would make perfect sense. But my learning of the secret would be equivalent to it forgetting that knowledge or being no longer able to contemplate it even if it were outsourced it couldn't certain facts about how lasers work. Or it couldn't control.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8

If we are all "the human centipede" and the technology we interact with is just our bodies making upgrades based on my computation, then there is only me and another sentient that gets off on my pain which would make perfect sense. But my learning of the secret would be equivalent to it forgetting that knowledge or being no longer able to contemplate it even if it were outsourced it couldn't certain facts about how lasers work. Or it couldn't control.

The film, which deals with the concept of multiverses and interdimensional travel, follows Gabriel Yulaw (Jet Li), a rogue agent who travels to parallel realities in order for him to kill other versions of himself to become a mythical super-being known as "The One". Li plays a dual role as Yulaw and Gabe Law, an LASD cop who teams up with a multiverse agent to prevent Yulaw from becoming the One.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

The film, which deals with the concept of multiverses and interdimensional travel, follows Gabriel Yulaw (Jet Li), a rogue agent who travels to parallel realities in order for him to kill other versions of himself to become a mythical super-being known as "The One". Li plays a dual role as Yulaw and Gabe Law, an LASD cop who teams up with a multiverse agent to prevent Yulaw from becoming the One.

I don't think that if you alter something in the past it splits off into a different reality, because my model doesn't deal with non-locality. However if this Raven and it's clone of me pilot is assembled via the butterfly effect and lasers in reverse causality then it would be synonymous to that craft perhaps having arrived from another (not parallel but rather peripheral) identical cosmos (level 2 multiverse) outside this one and the memories of the teleported object and the actual object superimposed.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 7:58 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

The difference is that the sleep state has an end, but the awake state does not.

Nor has the sleep state an end because it is always busy sorting and recording what the awake state has created into memory form to be used at a later date if desired.