Science Forums

Explain to me why

JeffreysTubes8

Explain to me why I can figure out how to tie scattered light into a sustained knot using polarized light filters yet I can't figure out how the the hell to tie different types of rope efficiently

These areas of the brain should be under the control of me, regardless. If it better suited my needs to tie rope than figure out how lasers work, then I should not be figuring out how lasers work! And who controls the development of the molecules in my cells that controls these parts of the brain? Dark matter organisms. And they give you sheeple shortcuts, but they let your DNA copy wrong so you get wrinkles in your skin and have to live a mortal life on repeat in purgatory or hell, they gip ya

Edited by JeffreysTubes8

6 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Explain to me why I can figure out how to tie scattered light into a sustained knot using polarized light filters yet I can't figure out how the the hell to tie different types of rope efficiently

These areas of the brain should be under the control of me, regardless. If it better suited my needs to tie rope than figure out how lasers work, then I should not be figuring out how lasers work! And who controls the development of the molecules in my cells that controls these parts of the brain? Dark matter organisms. And they give you sheeple shortcuts, but they let your DNA copy wrong so you get wrinkles in your skin and have to live a mortal life on repeat in purgatory or hell, they gip ya

DNA mutation and initial conditions of your DNA along with what areas of your brain were developed over time by learning/thinking. The body does try to repair DNA mutation however it fails around 1% of the time(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4588127/).

Edited by VictorMedvil