Science Forums

Entire Galaxy Destroying Kardashev Scale 4 Weapon

This is a alternation on the supermassive black hole bomb but however this version does not use super radiant scattering nor the spin of the black hole but rather causes the black hole itself to explode. The idea is pretty simple to continue to feed energy and mass into a black hole until it literally explodes where gravity cannot hold on or whatever caused the Big Bang Singularity to explode. Now it is unknown how much energy-mass will need to be fed into the super massive black hole until it explodes but there is some evidence that large supermassive black holes can explode from being simply too massive such as in this article(https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-spot-the-biggest-known-explosion-in-the-universe/). The idea is to move other black holes and stars that are smaller into the supermassive black hole causing it to grow in mass until it explodes. The Question you must ask yourself is how much mass does it take until a black hole explodes and is that even possible? Well, I think it is possible under the initial singularity explanation of the big bang that one could eventually cause a new class of black hole, a ultra massive black hole to reach critical mass and explode by feeding enough mass into it.  It is commonly thought that the cosmic microwave background was caused by the big bang explosion's light so we can deduct if that was caused by a ultra massive black hole reaching critical mass that then indeed the explosion of such a black hole would release a great deal of energy and mass moving at high velocities.

The Big Bang's Explosion, the cosmic microwave background.

whatisthecos.png

Obviously to control the absolutely unthinkable amounts of mass and energy that would need to be fed into the supermassive black hole to create a ultra massive black hole with critical mass, I would think, it would require the knowledge of a type 4 Kardashev scale civilization that control the entire universe.

download-1.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, darkmatter42 said:

I am hoping to prompt a similar discussion about humanity's advancement through the Kardashev scale and what technologies it might bring, like a Dyson Sphere powered by a black hole.

That's already happened, the discussion about a black hole dyson sphere, link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36136-building-a-supermassive-black-hole-dyson-sphere-continued/

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You're a clown

These do not reflect the possible

You're basically the same as the Muslims or Christians, who also believe in the impossible

You're one to talk, you believe in a great deal of impossible stuff and are literally the clown of this forum, I think you are reversing our roles. Mainly I was interested to see if your device could be used as a surveillance device on the conversations I had with you, which I deemed you had no idea what you were talking about in the (https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/38297-building-a-quantum-computer-discuss/) thread. I had thought of such devices too and was hoping for a perspective that would solve issues with the device to be used as a actual method of watching people, however as always I was disappointed by what you had to say, which was just a bunch of pseudoscientific nonsense.

Edited by VictorMedvil

19 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

You're one to talk, you believe in a great deal of impossible stuff and are literally the clown of this forum, I think you are reversing our roles. Mainly I was interested to see if your device could be used as a surveillance device on the conversations I had with you, which I deemed you had no idea what you were talking about.

The thing about my other thread is 12 admits it already happened. I needed the money, I needed the future to have come true already beforehand and even in baseline reality she used a weather balloon and manufacture the illusion 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

The thing about my other thread is 12 admits it already happened. I needed the money, I needed the future to have come true already beforehand and even in baseline reality she used a weather balloon and manufacture the illusion 

Then get a job or start a business and make a bunch of money it isn't hard to get people to give you more paper for the item then the stuff you are selling was purchased for. Do anything just stop trolling on this forums, your most recent outburst has left me salty, I tried being nice to you and you acted like a dick so I am "Done" with your stupidity.

Edited by VictorMedvil

16 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Then get a job or start a business and make a bunch of money it isn't hard to get people to give you more paper for the item then the stuff you are selling was purchased for. Do anything just stop trolling on this forums, your most recent outburst has left me salty, I tried being nice to you and you acted like a dick so I am "Done" with your stupidity.

Sing me the Muuusic 🐦🦜¶¶¶

Edited by JeffreysTubes8