Science Forums

I found videos of VictorMedvil doing pseudoscience

JeffreysTubes8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Real aliens don't "come in peace", where's the fun in that?!?

Google game theory.

When you construct a new game changing technology and add it to your elaborate city fleet hotel warship, what's the first thing you think about doing with it? What if you're the only game in town? Poof! Let there be humans. Although, most of them are boring garbage who will never be a threat. But some of us are pretty clever, the rest have their head in the clouds in half-baked hypotheses

Edited by JeffreysTubes8

11 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Google game theory.

When you construct a new game changing technology and add it to your elaborate city fleet hotel warship, what's the first thing you think about doing with it? What if you're the only game in town? Poof! Let there be humans. Although, most of them are boring garbage who will never be a threat. But some of us are pretty clever, the rest have their head in the clouds in half-baked hypotheses

12 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Google game theory.

3 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

When you had a math instructor like this you no longer care about getting high and pseudoscience

12 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Oh look, sciforums local crank is at it again! 

Super Polymath, what does any of this nonsense have to do with anything? Are you high on crack again? Obviously I am not a crank was there something you wanted to say that was important or are you just wasting my time?

Edited by VictorMedvil

6 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I don't think math or physics were your major

Idk why you're dead set I'm another member either

Crank Please, go kindly **** off and do more crack. You are the same cockslap it always is that has made like 200 accounts posting pseudoscience on these forums, getting repeatedly banned.

Edited by VictorMedvil

1 hour ago, VictorMedvil said:

Crank Please, go kindly **** off and do more crack. You are the same cockslap it always is that has made like 200 accounts posting pseudoscience on these forums, getting repeatedly banned.

Oh, so everyone on their site is the same person

2 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Well no, not everyone but you are easy to spot, you say the same bullshit every time you make a new account.

Dark matter and QM are popular subjects I highly doubt anyone else knows half of what I've shown since I finally made an account

8 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Dark matter and QM are popular subjects I highly doubt anyone else knows half of what I've shown since I finally made an account

Well I am sorry to say but you are wrong, just flat wrong in all respects to do with your theories.