Science Forums

Evidence for creationism or evolution.....

Kizzi

Is there evidence for evolution or is it only a theory?
Micro-evolution is generally accepted, even by Creationists. Macro evolution is what is disputed. The following link provides a detailed look at many different lines of evidence that demonstrate the reality of macro-evolution. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
Likewise, is there evidence for creationism or is it only a story?

There is no evidence for creationism in the strict sense, unless you believe literature constitutes evidence. There is plenty of evidence for creationism in the more general sense - just look around you - but it is all circumstantial and inconclusive.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there evidence for creationism or is it only a story?
The idea of creationism is based upon an ancient story that has been subsequently written up in various ancient texts from around the world, with the account in Genesis being one that immediately comes to mind.

Many people hold the Bible's version as 'evidence' of a divine Creation (as do the poeple who belive in the other accounts in their own ways) .

An Australian researcher has found the source and orign of that story, and it is not of a divine nature.

Therefore, the Bible's story as 'evidence' is invalid.

But the actual source of the Creation Myth may be even harder for many people to comprehend.

Somehow, ancient people (who we now know as prophets) were shown images from a specific cd-rom on a computer.

I do not know how (or when) this could occur*, but when you sit down and read Genesis Chapter 1 and compare its descriptions to the pictures on the screen when the specific cd-rom is playing - there is a match of pictures to the words from Genesis.

The same things occurs when the descriptions given by Moses, Ezekiel, Daniel, Mark, and John are compared with the cd-rom's pictures. (Also Plato's 'city beneath the sea', Atlantis - is a description of one specific illustrated town from the cd-rom.)

The following link provides visual evidence of what I say: http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au

* Angels taking a modern cd-rom and computer back to the past is one option.

Time Travel using human technology is another.

I have also heard a few other interesting suggestions that I am yet to investigate.

• 6 months later...
The idea of creationism is based upon an ancient story that has been subsequently written up in various ancient texts from around the world, with the account in Genesis being one that immediately comes to mind.

Many people hold the Bible's version as 'evidence' of a divine Creation (as do the poeple who belive in the other accounts in their own ways) .

An Australian researcher has found the source and orign of that story, and it is not of a divine nature.

Therefore, the Bible's story as 'evidence' is invalid.

But the actual source of the Creation Myth may be even harder for many people to comprehend.

Somehow, ancient people (who we now know as prophets) were shown images from a specific cd-rom on a computer.

I do not know how (or when) this could occur*, but when you sit down and read Genesis Chapter 1 and compare its descriptions to the pictures on the screen when the specific cd-rom is playing - there is a match of pictures to the words from Genesis.

The same things occurs when the descriptions given by Moses, Ezekiel, Daniel, Mark, and John are compared with the cd-rom's pictures. (Also Plato's 'city beneath the sea', Atlantis - is a description of one specific illustrated town from the cd-rom.)

The following link provides visual evidence of what I say: http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au

* Angels taking a modern cd-rom and computer back to the past is one option.

Time Travel using human technology is another.

I have also heard a few other interesting suggestions that I am yet to investigate.

BACK TO YOU ALL on Re: Evidence for creationism or evolution.....

Has man got it backwards, he creates, the Universe evolves.

If the Universe always was and always will be. . . Creationism has a problem!

Religious historians have told man over the years, that a god creates and man evolves. Even to this day certain religious scholars say we must believe in creationism (Intelligent Design), and there is no such thing as evolutionary design .*Are they wrong! *

The time-honored argument between Evolution by scientists and Creation (The "religious right" like to call it,*"Intelligent design"); however, certainly does makes one think?

It is both, but not as one would think. Humans are the means to create and the Universe directs evolution and survival of the fittest.

Man has a great place in this evolution by creating the tools needed to improve and revolutionize the Universe's destiny. But man on earth may not be the species of the highest order of intelligence!* An man may soon be replaced, by himself! His "universal robots" (RUR's).

Some of the world’s science academies, religions, and universities continue to teach the “Big Bang” falsehood of creation!

How can one create such a vast Universe out of nothing? What happen to man's god? Where was he/she/it before the "Big Bang"?

The "Big Bang" may be just a local "Bang" in our section of the Universe.. *

Creationism does have a problem! The Universe always was and always will be. . . ! I for one, a small speck, on this llittle planet, believe in Universal evolution! FRIPRO