Science Forums

Anubis the Death god

I have a new science. I discovered it. It’s about ancient Egypt and it’s also connected to their religion of the Sun god. 

I have evidence to support this fact.

anubis the death god is the Nuetron Superior. Otherwise known to us as the nuetron star.

consumes endlessly without need. He’s the creator of solid matter and the inward vacuum of space is his natural environment. A negative inward universe. The sun has space inwardly trying to get in on all sides. This is a universal law according to this science. This means earth will have inward force applied to it. And so will all living animation. We are being pulled to the core of the planet by atomic weight. Atomic weight is attracted to the core.

I also know factually that solid matter of all forms can be vaporized by single drop of Anubis. It will eat through all forms density without resistence against him and that little drop will travel straight to the core of the planet.

once caught.... there is no escape from him. He is the death god. Forever cursed to be alone. He only consumes those around him.

he made solid matter ( inward compression of ionic matter)

breath in... yes take from him. That’s what he gave animation the ability to do. Taking inwardly. Breathing in. Eattting. Drinking. Consuming. He created that action. 

scientifically speaking. It’s a lot more detailed and proves this without a doubt. Trust me. Anubis the death god is the nuetron superior. The one above Amun Ra. Protecting his father from the taint of Anubis in heaven.

this means is he finds his things inside you... you will be owned by him. He doesn’t allow solid matter of any form into heaven. It stays here, even if you said you owned something that belonged to him. Once it drops from the hand and hits the ground and can’t give energy. It belongs to him. 

1 hour ago, write4u said:

All gods are incarnations of innate universal mathematical potentials.

The question that needs answering is if gods are sentient.  If not they are not motivated and worship is not necessary, only caution.

I believe you completely missed the point. I draw a line called a path from both nuetron and sun all the way to how you behave and think and act.

elemental matter follows this science.

gas (+) outward expansion of ionic matter. (Proton recessive)

- gases can increase in volume by adding compression.

solids (-) inward compression of ionic matter. (Electron dominate) 

- solid can increase density and become heavier. Compressing it’s volume.

Liquid (-+) harmonic element. Immune to increase of volume.

liaiid cannot increase in volume with density or pressure. You will always have the same amount.

it also means if the sun gives only. 

these planets are following a SINGLE PATH away from the sun. We don’t exist long enough to figure this out. 

Amuse me for a second and follow the path I am showing you;

liquid 1 is the Sun.

The planet mercury is nearly completed the solid one stage. Solidify and protect the core.

the planet Venus is nearly complete the Gas one stage. Build an atmosphere capable of hosting life.

earth is in liquid 2 stage. Hydrogen evolves on the surface of planet and will support all life.

mars is currently passed the mid point of solid 2 stage. Compress the core, collapse the ozone, and build up enough pressure to explode. 

the asteroid  belt is in Gas 2 stage.

smash into eachother and create massive collision between solid matter (-) 

laws of poli exclusion prevail.

(-) plus (-) will create a gas(+) to form from the collisions between asteroids.

jupiter is in liquid 3 stage. Hydrogen evolves again. Metallic hydrogen.

this science is vast and beyond anything you will ever find in any school or university.

2 hours ago, write4u said:

The question that needs answering is if gods are sentient.  If not they are not motivated and worship is not necessary, only caution.

2 hours ago, write4u said:

I would encourage science to help try disprove this new science.  So I would like to invite you to watch if a video on YouTube that would hold your answer if this is right or I’m wrong.

the video is “ what would happen if I touch a neutron star”

He uses an example of what only 1 single drop will do.

according to this science. Since he’s the creator of the burden of Creation. He will be able to eat through it with no resistance against him. It will vaporize anything in its way between him and his brother. 

your atomic weight (-) is what created. You carry around that body and give it water you whole life. In the end. Do you keep it?

no. He owns it once it drops to the ground and can not give energy. He begins to consume it. 

It takes like rock break down rocks right? (-)

light can’t travel through it well right? 

it bends the path of light. It’s not suppose to loved, hoarded and worshipped. It causes suffering to the living.

gold and diamonds... he can eat through it like nothing. Cause he made it to burden you, not him.

I have no quarrel with your science part.  The physics of your posits may well be accurate and mathematically correct. I am not arguing the observational aspects. I am arguing the interpretational aspects.

My problem is with your use of the term "God Anubis" as if you are talking about a motivated destructive sentience, which requires some form of religious worship. If you were talking about Earth as a living macrobiome, symbolically named Gaia (the mother of life), and which needs to be respected and nurtured herself, I could relate to the analogy.

I am addressing this from an atheist perspective.....💫

Edited by write4u

On 3/15/2021 at 12:51 PM, WalkerofLight said:

Amuse me for a second and follow the path I am showing you;

Yes, I am amused. You are dwelling in a game reality.  I love science fiction as much as anyone else. Darth Vader commanded a death star.

This is the description of a neutron star;

A neutron star is the collapsed core of a massive supergiant star, which had a total mass of between 10 and 25 solar masses, possibly more if the star was especially metal-rich.[1] Except for black holes, and some hypothetical objects (e.g. white holes, quark stars, and strange stars), neutron stars are the smallest and densest currently known class of stellar objects.[2] Neutron stars have a radius on the order of 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) and a mass of about 1.4 solar masses.[3] They result from the supernova explosion of a massive star, combined with gravitational collapse, that compresses the core past white dwarf star density to that of atomic nuclei

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star#

-------------------------------

Isn't the mathematical order of objective scientific inquiry sufficient to explain the wonders of the universe?  

The universe is not a god. Stars are not gods. Gravity is not a god. Energy is not a god. Sub-atomic particles are not gods. They are all more or less physical objects with specific values which interact by specific mathematically guided functions, or universal constants.

220px-Function_machine2.svg.png   In this case: function = gravitational collapse.

Schematic depiction of a function described metaphorically as a "machine" or "black box" that for each input yields a corresponding output

Tell me what neutron stars do, not some imagined purposeful motivation for doing it. 

Pulsar Artist's Concept

Like anthropologists piecing together the human family tree, astronomers have found that a misfit "skeleton" of a star may link two different kinds of stellar remains. The mysterious object, called PSR J1119-6127, has been caught behaving like two distinct objects -- a radio pulsar and a magnetar -- and could be important to understanding their evolution.

A radio pulsar is type of a neutron star -- the extremely dense remnant of an exploded star -- that emits radio waves in predictable pulses due to its fast rotation. Magnetars, by contrast, are rabble rousers: They have violent, high-energy outbursts of X-ray and gamma ray light, and their magnetic fields are the strongest known in the universe.

"This neutron star wears two different hats," said Walid Majid, astrophysicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California. "Sometimes it's a pulsar. Sometimes it's a magnetar. This object may tell us something about the underlying mechanism of pulsars in general."

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/the-case-of-the-missing-link-neutron-star

Edited by write4u