Science Forums

Wave-Diode equality theory

devin553344

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added mass of the electron and proton to the theory. The theory might be proven from the gravitational effects being studied in super conductors, not to mention that superconductors might be explained with this theory. I took out the references due to file size limitations, ask me for references if you need them. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060325232140.htm

Edited by devin553344

I have the finished theory. I worked out precision values for the electric fields, magnetic moment, gravitation and matter fields using the same inner and outer charge radius for the neutron proton and electron. Again for references please contact me as file size is a limit here.

edit: I've updated the theory with all the current solutions for mass and gravity. Had to study it for a while to get where I'm at in the calculations. They are more accurate now.

Edited by devin553344

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on ways to prove my strong force ideas and realized I may need superconductors to do that so I looked online and found the Gravito-London moment experiments which disappeared behind NASA 10-15 years ago https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060325232140.htm. Then I realized that the effect was basically concentrating electrons. So I realized I may be able to produce gravitational effects with spinning capacitor disks and found it online in Russia:

Edited by devin553344

• 4 weeks later...

I've added a perfected curvature opacity equation to the pdf file. Here is the pdf file. This completes the theory and proves that the matter field is the root of the gravitational field. Again for references please contact me as the references were removed due to file size limitations. References are also available at my website.

July 14th, 2021  I added diode proof for the theory, which allows for reverse amperage and still maintains mc^2.

Edited by devin553344

• 2 weeks later...

I have new equations for my theory. I reduced the ideas to two solutions. Diode reverse amperage based on the fact that Planck's constant represents an electric dipole and that particles and waves have a magnetic moment indicating an amperage. Also the wave might have an opacity. I have calculated charge and gravitation using both concepts. These equations are highly accurate. The equations and calculations are located on my website. Feel free to download and examine the accuracy and nature of these new equations.

Edited by devin553344

I have defined Planck's constant from electromagnetic fields. I've done this by describing a shear wave oscillation that looks like a pendulum process. The wave halves accelerate in a sinusoidal process back and forth from positive half the wavelength to negative half the wavelength. The distance, angle and velocity match what is needed to describe Planck's constant as an electromagnetic process. See my website for the Microsoft Word, Excel and C# function files.

edit (8/2/2021) I've updated the files with current fine structure constant calculations.

edit (8/4/2021) Improved the accuracy of the fine structure constant to 6.5 digits using wave pendulum effect.

Edited by devin553344

• 1 month later...

I have finished the Planck constant relationship to electric fields. It uses two equations to make the relationship. One uses volumetric n-spheres and the other surface area n-spheres. Both use two 4-dimensional Planck values and one 7-dimensional charge value. The idea here is that the space of electromagnetic is 5-dimensional with one dimension each for curvature energy. The matter fields are 3 dimensional with one dimension for curvature energy for 4-dimensional n-sphere. The rest of the theory remains the same. I have defined gravitation as an optic opacity of the Compton wavelength of matter. The files are located here: https://devinwintch.wixsite.com/wintchlabs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...