Jump to content
Science Forums

Message from Rhythmic Exoplanets points to God


Recommended Posts

Here the video of Rhythmic Exoplanets:

 

In the news lately we have found a group of exoplanets that orbit in a Rhythmic dance and scientists thought this was impossible.  I decided to inspect this anomaly for a message, like how the scientist searched the COBE deep radiation background of space to see if God left us a message to point towards his existence.  I was astonished to find three indicators one in Romanian, and two in Greek.  Cea was found and translated from Romanian as, "The One", then in Greek I found the "Omega" symbol and the letter "I".

Here is the video of the Exoplanets Rhythmic dance in which I counted up to the point where it all repeats.  Here is the string of numbers 3111112111311111211113.  For some reason I separated them to make them even.  I then converted the strings to binary form then to text ASCII.

Here is the link I used to decode the binary: https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/binary-to-ascii.html

Near the end of the Bible in Revelations there is a quote stating: "I am the alpha and the omega"

Before I tell you how I did it this is what I believe the Rhythmic dance of the Exoplanets is telling us.

Quote

The One Omega I


I would translate it as just what is in Revelations "I am the first and last".
 

31111121113

The above now in binary

11100111110010111100000100011011001

Now translated to text ASCII

çËÁ translated to "The one" in Romanian

And in Windows 1253(Greek)

"Ω" Last letter of the Greek alphabet

11111211113

Here is is in binary:

1010010110010001111010000001101001

Translated from Windows 1253(Greek)

"i"


https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cea
https://translate.google.com/?sl=gl&tl=en&text=cea&op=translate&hl=en

Edited by SirHope
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might get picked up by people in white uniforms.......😵   p.s. CIA = Central Insanity Agency .......... 😄

Posted Images

Quote

Here the video of Rhythmic Exoplanets

What is so extraordinary about rhythmic phenomena in the universe?  We keep atomic clocks which are naturally accurate to 1 second in 1.4 million years.

Atomic rhythms occur naturally throughout the universe.

Quote

Caesium-based atomic clocks use the electromagnetic transitions in the hyperfine structure of caesium-133 atoms as a reference point. The first accurate caesium clock was built by Louis Essen in 1955 at the National Physical Laboratory in the UK.[75] Caesium clocks have improved over the past half-century and are regarded as "the most accurate realization of a unit that mankind has yet achieved."[72] These clocks measure frequency with an error of 2 to 3 parts in 1014, which corresponding to an accuracy of 2 nanoseconds per day, or one second in 1.4 million years. The latest versions are more accurate than 1 part in 1015, about 1 second in 20 million years.[11] The caesium standard is the primary standard for standards-compliant time and frequency measurements.[76] Caesium clocks regulate the timing of cell phone networks and the Internet.[77

These natural rhythms are not built by a watchmaker. The real watchmakers only use the natural rhythms to build the clock for our convenience.

Question: does the Intelligent Designer build his Universal clocks for his convenience or for human convenience?  Does he have to keep appointments?

Edited by write4u
Link to post
Share on other sites

I divided this number taken from video of the number of each rotations of planets 3111112111311111211113 in thirds then each third transformed to binary then to ASCII text and then I derived this math formula as it reads.

½ã  ©Øç  “×


1/2 a rotation or orbit of x


So within the message itself its telling us how to read it as-well, this is simply mind blowing stuff!  Think about it this formula is exactly π.

When you watch the video and as a planet crosses the half way point as is π or pie that's where you count each exoplanet in rhythm! 

So x is the axis and every 1/2 rotation is where we count the planets that cross the x axis

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

You believe in a false god and false fairy tales, There is no God!

No God? Then who created life is the same person that created double slit shot test "because" the lying Scientist forgot to tell us that he new they are Spiritual "electrons" and he put 2 slits there knowing it would have to make an decision or witch slit to go through.

I'm the creator of life and they Lockheed Martin and CIA Jewish tried wiping me out in this and other lives but new last life it was consciouss that's spiritual.... Just read on.

 

Gf

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and a form of computer program by pulling to spots and so on?
 
So wtf is going on here? He never told us he thought that electrons and stuff were consciouss? It's proven by putting 2 slits in it, giving it an option.
Go for it ask anyone with half knowledge or ask an Scientist? The evidence is there and putting 2 slits there proves he new and thought it was consciouss thinking... make an decision?
 
So what he did is Afterlife thinking, because it would be like throwing tennis balls agents the wall, and them hitting the same spots? So why on earth did he know they would form an pattern? Because they new they couldn't wipe me out or remove my electrons wiping me out. They new by me doing premonitions in last life "because they uploded me and download me none stop" that my last life premonition said this would be the last time they could uplode me and download me without me waking up. Spiritual awakening is what that means. Room 11 at hospital when they wanted to kill me as my mum knows I got moved from rooms 3* first time they said they would hold me indefinitely and I said something would happen. My room filled with water as mum knows I got moved rooms because it started filling with water. Some guy come in saying number 11 was stuck in his head as beginning or end. As it turns out they told me your in room 11 and we were going to kill you...One if the people put it together spiritual awakening number 11.
 
What that says is he knows it's coding to crack God spiritual consciousness program that's part computer program.
 
If double slit shot isn't an computer program why haven't they said it's an computer simulation program for?
 
So they Magically pull to spot's forming an pattern? Yeah right unheard of.
 
So go read up on double slit shot test and ask questions, because not one Scientist can lie saying it's not a computer program because they will have to explain why they pull to spots in a pattern and then when a camera is only watching pull to more spots? Cat got your toung Mr Scientist?
 
SoKelly Lim  why the **** arnt you asking people and mental health questions if I have 100% proven we live in an computer simulation program universe for? I'm a bit dumbfounded how use are blocking everything out at the risk of me being wiped out? Cheers a like don't look into it, I'll ****ing remember that ****.
 
Photo is of exprement double slit shot test. There just electrons & after we fire them straight ahead how do they start pulling to spots in a pattern?
A. Computer program?
B. Magically?
 
So photo shows when someone is watching and when someone tries tricking it by leaving a camera there knowing and thinking things like atom's electrons think. Yes they do think as it changes the pattern and results "beyond crazy" someone thought of Mind playing tricks on people "& beyond crazy" that things like electrons know when a camera is watching "if the results changed" your telling me this isn't an computer program? Yeah ****ING right. Wake Up people's Terry Smith Brenda Ryan Kelly Lim.
 
So as you see in photo they pull to spot's building up in area's. How is that normal and not a program?
 
Yes we very much do live in an computer program universe and it's coding Lockheed Martin and Jewish here and in the afterlife have to crack to even attempt to wipe me out.
Just read up on it because it's really is mission impossible impossible.
 
So the Scientist that put the camera next to the test and left new and fort it was subconscious well consciouss electrons. That's why he left the room... ask him because he hadn't told us why that I know of.
 
Two electrons never hit the same spot twice after trillions + goes meaning it's sequenced Computer program coding that they have to try crack to even try wipe me out.
Probibilty has to exist flipping a coin also like here on a small screen it must hit twice. Without probibilty it also means sequenced program.... Not that it matters because they just magically pull to spots people's... proven.
 
Patrick Lim so explain it to people after reading up on it "even when" these are the test results proving it. I know you can't reply so try and I'll correct you and you me unto the reader's make up there mind?
Patrick Lim is under full mind control or playing dumb? Witch one patty?
 
Results are.
They start pulling to spots on a screen "Afterlife people" discovered it knowing it was coding or why did the first Scientist even put an screen there for? Lockheed Martin in afterlife new it was coding so put a screen there knowing it was coded.
 
I kid you not they new Scientist would question these things so are/were desprit to try humans to crack it. The problem is I'm under mind control stopping me from putting it together or are human's under mind control stopping us from thinking of it "because" I only put it together months ago and have known about test results for over or around 10 year's. I believe I was just under mind control blocking it out, but I haven't heard one other person put it together? It means it's a form of mind control but the Afterlife brains are not affected by it or being on mind control wavelength signal's can make you think more.
Funny how not one other top Scientist working on this has said it's an computer program because of the pattern and test results Proves all top Scientist are trying to cover it up, as these days you really here someone say putting an camera next to the test results change the test results. Or that probibilty dosen't exist. Or that electrons just pulling to spots means Computer program.
 
I'm starting to wonder why my brother in-law can't reply? You only have a degree in computer science what mum said 12 year's ago? You certainly no is a computer program.
 
Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia. The universe is an part computer simulation program and scintifict experiment test "google it/this" double slit shot test. Double Slit shot test seen what an Scientist just make a bord screen detector to fire things like electrons into it? Nope that's like building an detector wall to record tennis ball hits? Yes an tennis ball should be no different from an electron because they shouldn't start pulling to spot/lines on the test. Yes electrons like atom's and photons start to pull to spots forming an pattern.... That already proves it's an Computer program because how on earth do they start pulling to spots? Not only that probibilty dosen't exist. Probibilty says after 1,000 goes in a small area, an electron will hit the same spot twice like flipping a coin. They have tested it trillions of times and probibilty dosen't exist so it's sequenced 100%. If sequenced it's also means it's an computer program. So you need to check this out. Just ask yourself if the Scientist has any idea of an afterlife. An Scientist fort the test was playing tricks on what he was looking at wtf? Yes huge wtf because he decided to put an camera next to the test and removed himself only to come back and watch test results that changed? You get that? Instead of hitting 2 spot's on the wall they started hitting 5 spot strips on the wall and firing one electron seen it just turn into 2 electrons in thin air seeing 2 hit markers in the screen. Your telling me that Scientist dosen't or didn't know double slit shot test is an Computer program? He new it would change if he removed himself "meaning" he was thinking electrons think? He never told us that that? They are trying to wipe me out because I'm the person that created this universe but they have hacked it for 1,000s if year's. Go to my Facebook profile page /ryanscott0123 and read top 10+ post.Screenshot_20210102-161751.thumb.png.1d80fcc97c6d69db2977b22fb6482ddc.pngScreenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.2ca8ecc1d50f43cee88db3ae155c469b.png2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

No God? Then who created life is the same person that created double slit shot test "because" the lying Scientist forgot to tell us that he new they are Spiritual "electrons" and he put 2 slits there knowing it would have to make an decision or witch slit to go through.

I'm the creator of life and they Lockheed Martin and CIA Jewish tried wiping me out in this and other lives but new last life it was consciouss that's spiritual.... Just read on.

 

Gf

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and a form of computer program by pulling to spots and so on?
 
So wtf is going on here? He never told us he thought that electrons and stuff were consciouss? It's proven by putting 2 slits in it, giving it an option.
Go for it ask anyone with half knowledge or ask an Scientist? The evidence is there and putting 2 slits there proves he new and thought it was consciouss thinking... make an decision?
 
So what he did is Afterlife thinking, because it would be like throwing tennis balls agents the wall, and them hitting the same spots? So why on earth did he know they would form an pattern? Because they new they couldn't wipe me out or remove my electrons wiping me out. They new by me doing premonitions in last life "because they uploded me and download me none stop" that my last life premonition said this would be the last time they could uplode me and download me without me waking up. Spiritual awakening is what that means. Room 11 at hospital when they wanted to kill me as my mum knows I got moved from rooms 3* first time they said they would hold me indefinitely and I said something would happen. My room filled with water as mum knows I got moved rooms because it started filling with water. Some guy come in saying number 11 was stuck in his head as beginning or end. As it turns out they told me your in room 11 and we were going to kill you...One if the people put it together spiritual awakening number 11.
 
What that says is he knows it's coding to crack God spiritual consciousness program that's part computer program.
 
If double slit shot isn't an computer program why haven't they said it's an computer simulation program for?
 
So they Magically pull to spot's forming an pattern? Yeah right unheard of.
 
So go read up on double slit shot test and ask questions, because not one Scientist can lie saying it's not a computer program because they will have to explain why they pull to spots in a pattern and then when a camera is only watching pull to more spots? Cat got your toung Mr Scientist?
 
SoKelly Lim  why the **** arnt you asking people and mental health questions if I have 100% proven we live in an computer simulation program universe for? I'm a bit dumbfounded how use are blocking everything out at the risk of me being wiped out? Cheers a like don't look into it, I'll ****ing remember that ****.
 
Photo is of exprement double slit shot test. There just electrons & after we fire them straight ahead how do they start pulling to spots in a pattern?
A. Computer program?
B. Magically?
 
So photo shows when someone is watching and when someone tries tricking it by leaving a camera there knowing and thinking things like atom's electrons think. Yes they do think as it changes the pattern and results "beyond crazy" someone thought of Mind playing tricks on people "& beyond crazy" that things like electrons know when a camera is watching "if the results changed" your telling me this isn't an computer program? Yeah ****ING right. Wake Up people's Terry Smith Brenda Ryan Kelly Lim.
 
So as you see in photo they pull to spot's building up in area's. How is that normal and not a program?
 
Yes we very much do live in an computer program universe and it's coding Lockheed Martin and Jewish here and in the afterlife have to crack to even attempt to wipe me out.
Just read up on it because it's really is mission impossible impossible.
 
So the Scientist that put the camera next to the test and left new and fort it was subconscious well consciouss electrons. That's why he left the room... ask him because he hadn't told us why that I know of.
 
Two electrons never hit the same spot twice after trillions + goes meaning it's sequenced Computer program coding that they have to try crack to even try wipe me out.
Probibilty has to exist flipping a coin also like here on a small screen it must hit twice. Without probibilty it also means sequenced program.... Not that it matters because they just magically pull to spots people's... proven.
 
Patrick Lim so explain it to people after reading up on it "even when" these are the test results proving it. I know you can't reply so try and I'll correct you and you me unto the reader's make up there mind?
Patrick Lim is under full mind control or playing dumb? Witch one patty?
 
Results are.
They start pulling to spots on a screen "Afterlife people" discovered it knowing it was coding or why did the first Scientist even put an screen there for? Lockheed Martin in afterlife new it was coding so put a screen there knowing it was coded.
 
I kid you not they new Scientist would question these things so are/were desprit to try humans to crack it. The problem is I'm under mind control stopping me from putting it together or are human's under mind control stopping us from thinking of it "because" I only put it together months ago and have known about test results for over or around 10 year's. I believe I was just under mind control blocking it out, but I haven't heard one other person put it together? It means it's a form of mind control but the Afterlife brains are not affected by it or being on mind control wavelength signal's can make you think more.
Funny how not one other top Scientist working on this has said it's an computer program because of the pattern and test results Proves all top Scientist are trying to cover it up, as these days you really here someone say putting an camera next to the test results change the test results. Or that probibilty dosen't exist. Or that electrons just pulling to spots means Computer program.
 
I'm starting to wonder why my brother in-law can't reply? You only have a degree in computer science what mum said 12 year's ago? You certainly no is a computer program.
 
Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia. The universe is an part computer simulation program and scintifict experiment test "google it/this" double slit shot test. Double Slit shot test seen what an Scientist just make a bord screen detector to fire things like electrons into it? Nope that's like building an detector wall to record tennis ball hits? Yes an tennis ball should be no different from an electron because they shouldn't start pulling to spot/lines on the test. Yes electrons like atom's and photons start to pull to spots forming an pattern.... That already proves it's an Computer program because how on earth do they start pulling to spots? Not only that probibilty dosen't exist. Probibilty says after 1,000 goes in a small area, an electron will hit the same spot twice like flipping a coin. They have tested it trillions of times and probibilty dosen't exist so it's sequenced 100%. If sequenced it's also means it's an computer program. So you need to check this out. Just ask yourself if the Scientist has any idea of an afterlife. An Scientist fort the test was playing tricks on what he was looking at wtf? Yes huge wtf because he decided to put an camera next to the test and removed himself only to come back and watch test results that changed? You get that? Instead of hitting 2 spot's on the wall they started hitting 5 spot strips on the wall and firing one electron seen it just turn into 2 electrons in thin air seeing 2 hit markers in the screen. Your telling me that Scientist dosen't or didn't know double slit shot test is an Computer program? He new it would change if he removed himself "meaning" he was thinking electrons think? He never told us that that? They are trying to wipe me out because I'm the person that created this universe but they have hacked it for 1,000s if year's. Go to my Facebook profile page /ryanscott0123 and read top 10+ post.Screenshot_20210102-161751.thumb.png.1d80fcc97c6d69db2977b22fb6482ddc.pngScreenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.2ca8ecc1d50f43cee88db3ae155c469b.png2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

here comes our resident insane person, have you won 4 billion dollars to send me yet? Cause you know as "God"  you should be able to win the lottery multiple times in a row. I have to say that I used to think that polymath was the most insane person on this forums until I met you "Soul Creator". Dude, stop smoking meth that stuff is bad for your health.

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

here comes our resident insane person, have you won 4 billion dollars to send me yet? Cause you know as "God"  you should be able to win the lottery multiple times in a row. I have to say that I used to think that polymath was the most insane person on this forums until I met you "Soul Creator". Dude, stop smoking meth that stuff is bad for your health.

Nope listen to song M-22 lies. Didn't care if I didn't have money or if I didn't prove this to my mum or media.

Wrote to channel 7 news and they replied saying they wanted my phone number and address the other week. The second they said that I said wait and see you will not run the story of double slit shot test being an provable program and Afterlife and God.

 

Meth you must be smoking it? Answer these questions and anyone reading these replies let's see if he can say why it isn't an computer simulation program universe?

 

Hh

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and did trying to wipe out God me.. must read on.

So electrons are a form of computer program by pulling to spots and so on.

So what tha is going on here? He never told us he thought that electrons and stuff were consciouss? It's proven by putting 2 slits in it, giving it an option.
His lying his *** off because there from the Afterlife abd
Go for it ask anyone with half knowledge or ask an Scientist? The evidence is there and putting 2 slits there proves he new and thought it was consciouss thinking... make an decision?

So what he did is Afterlife thinking, because it would be like throwing tennis balls agents the wall, and them hitting the same spots? So why on earth did he know they would form an pattern? Because they new they couldn't wipe me out or remove my electrons wiping me out. They new by me doing premonitions in last life "because they uploded me and download me none stop" that my last life premonition said this would be the last time they could uplode me and download me without me waking up. Spiritual awakening is what that means. Room 11 at hospital when they wanted to kill me as my mum knows I got moved from rooms 3* first time they said they would hold me indefinitely and I said something would happen. My room filled with water as mum knows I got moved rooms because it started filling with water. Some guy come in saying number 11 was stuck in his head as beginning or end. As it turns out they told me your in room 11 and we were going to kill you...One if the people put it together spiritual awakening number 11.

What that says is he knows it's coding to crack God spiritual consciousness program that's part computer program.

If double slit shot isn't an computer program why haven't they said it's an computer simulation program for?

So they Magically pull to spot's forming an pattern? Yeah right unheard of.

So go read up on double slit shot test and ask questions, because not one Scientist can lie saying it's not a computer program because they will have to explain why they pull to spots in a pattern and then when a camera is only watching pull to more spots? Cat got your toung Mr Scientist?

SoKelly Lim  why the **** arnt you asking people and mental health questions if I have 100% proven we live in an computer simulation program universe for? I'm a bit dumbfounded how use are blocking everything out at the risk of me being wiped out? Cheers a like don't look into it, I'll ****ing remember that ****.

Photo is of exprement double slit shot test. There just electrons & after we fire them straight ahead how do they start pulling to spots in a pattern?
A. Computer program?
B. Magically?

Witch one is it meth man?

So photo shows when someone is watching and when someone tries tricking it by leaving a camera there knowing and thinking things like atom's electrons think. Yes they do think as it changes the pattern and results "beyond crazy" someone thought of Mind playing tricks on people "& beyond crazy" that things like electrons know when a camera is watching "if the results changed" your telling me this isn't an computer program? Yeah ****ING right. Wake Up people's Terry Smith Brenda Ryan Kelly Lim.

So as you see in photo they pull to spot's building up in area's. How is that normal and not a program?

Yes we very much do live in an computer program universe and it's coding Lockheed Martin and Jewish here and in the afterlife have to crack to even attempt to wipe me out.
Just read up on it because it's really is mission impossible impossible.

So the Scientist that put the camera next to the test and left new and fort it was subconscious well consciouss electrons. That's why he left the room... ask him because he hadn't told us why that I know of.

Two electrons never hit the same spot twice after trillions + goes meaning it's sequenced Computer program coding that they have to try crack to even try wipe me out.
Probibilty has to exist flipping a coin also like here on a small screen it must hit twice. Without probibilty it also means sequenced program.... Not that it matters because they just magically pull to spots people's... proven.

Patrick Lim so explain it to people after reading up on it "even when" these are the test results proving it. I know you can't reply so try and I'll correct you and you me unto the reader's make up there mind?
Patrick Lim is under full mind control or playing dumb? Witch one patty?

Results are.
They start pulling to spots on a screen "Afterlife people" discovered it knowing it was coding or why did the first Scientist even put an screen there for? Lockheed Martin in afterlife new it was coding so put a screen there knowing it was coded.

I kid you not they new Scientist would question these things so are/were desprit to try humans to crack it. The problem is I'm under mind control stopping me from putting it together or are human's under mind control stopping us from thinking of it "because" I only put it together months ago and have known about test results for over or around 10 year's. I believe I was just under mind control blocking it out, but I haven't heard one other person put it together? It means it's a form of mind control but the Afterlife brains are not affected by it or being on mind control wavelength signal's can make you think more.
Funny how not one other top Scientist working on this has said it's an computer program because of the pattern and test results Proves all top Scientist are trying to cover it up, as these days you really here someone say putting an camera next to the test results change the test results. Or that probibilty dosen't exist. Or that electrons just pulling to spots means Computer program.

I'm starting to wonder why my brother in-law can't reply? You only have a degree in computer science what mum said 12 year's ago? You certainly no is a computer program.

Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia. The universe is an part computer simulation program and scintifict experiment test "google it/this" double slit shot test. Double Slit shot test seen what an Scientist just make a bord screen detector to fire things like electrons into it? Nope that's like building an detector wall to record tennis ball hits? Yes an tennis ball should be no different from an electron because they shouldn't start pulling to spot/lines on the test. Yes electrons like atom's and photons start to pull to spots forming an pattern.... That already proves it's an Computer program because how on earth do they start pulling to spots? Not only that probibilty dosen't exist. Probibilty says after 1,000 goes in a small area, an electron will hit the same spot twice like flipping a coin. They have tested it trillions of times and probibilty dosen't exist so it's sequenced 100%. If sequenced it's also means it's an computer program. So you need to check this out. Just ask yourself if the Scientist has any idea of an afterlife. An Scientist fort the test was playing tricks on what he was looking at wtf? Yes huge wtf because he decided to put an camera next to the test and removed himself only to come back and watch test results that changed? You get that? Instead of hitting 2 spot's on the wall they started hitting 5 spot strips on the wall and firing one electron seen it just turn into 2 electrons in thin air seeing 2 hit markers in the screen. Your telling me that Scientist dosen't or didn't know double slit shot test is an Computer program? He new it would change if he removed himself "meaning" he was thinking electrons think? He never told us that that? They are trying to wipe me out because I'm the person that created this universe but they have hacked it for 1,000s if year's. Go to my Facebook profile page /ryanscott0123 and read top 10+ post.

Your medical science so look at the wavelength signal receptors called the hidden frontal lobes. The frontal lobes make an chemical reaction right? So what's an wavelength signal? It's an chemical.
So we can safely say the hidden frontal lobes make an chemical reaction thanks to the wavelength signal going to them lobes.
The wavelength signal uplodes you after death and none stop.Screenshot_20210102-161751.thumb.png.1d80fcc97c6d69db2977b22fb6482ddc.pngScreenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.2ca8ecc1d50f43cee88db3ae155c469b.png2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Math formula to decode it

½ã ©Øç “×


1/2 a rotation or orbit of x


I simply took the exact recurring resonant frequency of the orbits of the exoplanets at π and counted the number of every pass starting when 3 planets where in rhythm. What is amazing is that its in sync and it repeats with the same number all over again infinitely. I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone and I just found it odd that scientists did not believe this sort of system existed. Therefore there maybe hidden meaning behind it. Doris God does exist and works in mysterious ways. The coincidence of a math formula pointing to how to decode it and then a message which is found in the Bible about God, (i.e. Alpha and Omega) is intelligent information that we cannot ignore. I believe why God left us the message like this is, because he is delicate. God if he just came out visibly from the clouds and said things would possibly scare people to death. Therefore God left a very scientific miraculous message for us via an exoplanet orbiting anomaly!

Here is the constant repeating number of planets at π when revolving around the x axis as a string of numbers from 3 until it repeats at 3 again.

3111112111311111211113

Then separate the numbers in two so there equal in length then turn it to binary then to ASCII text and And in Windows 1253(Greek). Its about I'm the alpha and Omega.
31111121113
11111211113

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2021 at 11:37 AM, SirHope said:

Math formula to decode it

Yes, everything in the universe can be explained via mathematics.  But that is not evidence of a God. It is evidence that everything in the universe has a fundamental mathematical property.  

The universe is a mathematical object and all it's natural laws are grounded and explained with mathematics.  Human symbolic mathematics as presented above and in the fundamental human mathematical lexicon (the language of the universe) is proof of this is self-evident essence wherever we look.

This cutting edge scientific hypothesis is very interesting and acknowledges that the universe is a mathematical object which evolves mathematically.

Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT) postulates a fractal aspect to the fabric a spacetime.

Quote

 

Causal dynamical triangulation (abbreviated as CDT) theorized by Renate Loll, Jan Ambjørn and Jerzy Jurkiewicz, and popularized by Fotini Markopoulou and Lee Smolin, is an approach to quantum gravity that like loop quantum gravity is background independent.

This means that it does not assume any pre-existing arena (dimensional space), but rather attempts to show how the spacetime fabric itself evolves.

There is evidence [1] that at large scales CDT approximates the familiar 4-dimensional spacetime, but shows spacetime to be 2-dimensional near the Planck scale, and reveals a fractal structure on slices of constant time. These interesting results agree with the findings of Lauscher and Reuter, who use an approach called Quantum Einstein Gravity, and with other recent theoretical work

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_dynamical_triangulation

The concept is so logical that Occam would smile in his grave.

p.s. Max Tegmark has a formal proposal for a "Our Mathematical Universe"  which seems supportive of CDT.

Quote

It is difficult to say whether Dr. Tegmark’s mathematical universe will ultimately be deemed an Einsteinian triumph or a Cartesian dead end. His conclusions are simply too far removed from the frontiers of today’s mainstream science, and there is little hope that conclusive evidence will emerge anytime soon. Yet Our Mathematical Universe is nothing if not impressive. Brilliantly argued and beautifully written, it is never less than thought-provoking about the greatest mysteries of our existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Mathematical_Universe

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, write4u said:

Yes, everything in the universe can be explained via mathematics.  But that is not evidence of a God. It is evidence that everything in the universe has a fundamental mathematical property.  

The universe is a mathematical object and all it's natural laws are grounded and explained with mathematics.  Human symbolic mathematics as presented above and in the fundamental human mathematical lexicon (the language of the universe) is proof of this is self-evident essence wherever we look.

This cutting edge scientific hypothesis is very interesting and acknowledges that the universe is a mathematical object which evolves mathematically.

Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT) postulates a fractal aspect to the fabric a spacetime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_dynamical_triangulation

The concept is so logical that Occam would smile in his grave.

p.s. Max Tegmark has a formal proposal for a "Our Mathematical Universe"  which seems supportive of CDT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Mathematical_Universe

I can do premonitions? Oblique weapons Facebook page has live premonition? Only a God can do premonitions.

I said an rare earthquake would happen tomorrow to them and said it online that it would happen in America. It come true the next day as media reports the next day "screen shot it" proves it also. Now that iv proven that it also proves that I caused the New Zealand volcano the day before.

I believe I have also proven I'm God and that God is real...trust me. I feel like playing that song, dam your a sexy ***** lol

 

2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 12:28 AM, VictorMedvil said:

You believe in a false god and false fairy tales, There is no God!

Oh now there what you call delusional... That's for dam sure.

We all know double slit shot test proves we live in an computer simulation program universe. We all know electrons Magically putting to spots forming an pattern Magically as the wall is no different to your house wall accept it detects hits.

Oh and Oblique weapons fb page has my live premonition witch can be viewed by screen shot here or on Facebook's page.2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Oh now there what you call delusional... That's for dam sure.

We all know double slit shot test proves we live in an computer simulation program universe. We all know electrons Magically putting to spots forming an pattern Magically as the wall is no different to your house wall accept it detects hits.

Oh and Oblique weapons fb page has my live premonition witch can be viewed by screen shot here or on Facebook's page.2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

Crackhead please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Crackhead please.

Yep nothing but an CIA thing.

Why or how do electrons pull to spot's forming an pattern with double slit shot test exprement test?

A. Magically?

B. It's an computer program and probibilty dosen't exist meaning sequenced?

Which one is it then? I proved we live in an computer simulation program universe.

So you think star dust just formed a complected brain that stores memory? A liver kidney and pancreas that all filter out or pump enzymes into the body stabilising adjusting levels up and down to just right in your body? People are on drugs if you think it's a Miricle... even then impossible to many functions are an Miricle.

Like I said I'm Psychic and can do premonitions? What does Oblique weapons Facebook page say about an rare earthquake in America? Says it was going to happen then it did.

End of story...Proven.

2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

 

 

 

Edited by obliqueweaponsfb
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

Yep nothing but an CIA thing.

Why or how do electrons pull to spot's forming an pattern with double slit shot test exprement test?

A. Magically?

B. It's an computer program and probibilty dosen't exist meaning sequenced?

Which one is it then? I proved we live in an computer simulation program universe.

So you think star dust just formed a complected brain that stores memory? A liver kidney and pancreas that all filter out or pump enzymes into the body stabilising adjusting levels up and down to just right in your body? People are on drugs if you think it's a Miricle... even then impossible to many functions are an Miricle.

Like I said I'm Psychic and can do premonitions? What does Oblique weapons Facebook page say about an rare earthquake in America? Says it was going to happen then it did.

End of story...Proven.

2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

 

 

 

This proves nothing besides you are batshit crazy. Anyone that believes in god is crazy and delusional. anyone that believes themselves as god is batshit crazy and needing of being in the mental asylum. How many times have you been in the loonie ward(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital)?

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...