Science Forums

Luckily I had a major heart attack Jan 4 and can now go back on this physics forum which was the only one that allowed me to pursue my ideas without getting banned. I hope nothing's changed here as I plan to start over in this thread. My interactions with Popeye and Sluggo taught me that another's math is basically an impossible language to understand so I will restart at the most basic level. Relativity can be explained with basic algebra using only 2 formulae and without any of Einstein's circular arguments and constructs that proved relativity by assuming relativity was correct. Relativity is absolutely correct while none of Einstein's philosophical explanations are.

I spent years coming up with simple mathematical building blocks that can be put together without Einstein's cumbersome fine print rules for defining clock sync, spacetime paths, length contraction, and anything else he and Minkowski came up with. Of course all this has been claimed by countless people before me so just consider this as a purely mathematical exploration, beginning with two formulae (the one for gamma and the relativistic velocity combo formula) , that just coincidentally agrees with relativistic physical phenomena. There are no rotated frames here, only two types of lines v and vh (half speed velocity defined the relativistic velocity combo formula), their reciprocals and their behavior when multiplied by Y (gamma). The math also avoids square roots and squares in the equations to make them work using simple addition and subtraction. There is no clock sync, only light signals and the assumption atomic clocks all run at the normal clock rate within their frames.

In the next post I will print out forms of these equations that have proved most useful to me. Think of them as common phrases that are formed by the very few basic words in this language. The derivations are in my previous thread and I don't expect anyone to understand them but I'd like to keep them together in one spot so I can find, cut and paste them easily throughout this thread.

Edited by ralfcis
20 hours ago, ralfcis said:

Luckily I had a major heart attack Jan 4 and can now go back on this physics forum which was the only one that allowed me to pursue my ideas without getting banned. I hope nothing's changed here as I plan to start over in this thread. My interactions with Popeye and Sluggo taught me that another's math is basically an impossible language to understand so I will restart at the most basic level. Relativity can be explained with basic algebra using only 2 formulae and without any of Einstein's circular arguments and constructs that proved relativity by assuming relativity was correct. Relativity is absolutely correct while none of Einstein's philosophical explanations are.

I spent years coming up with simple mathematical building blocks that can be put together without Einstein's cumbersome fine print rules for defining clock sync, spacetime paths, length contraction, and anything else he and Minkowski came up with. Of course all this has been claimed by countless people before me so just consider this as a purely mathematical exploration, beginning with two formulae (the one for gamma and the relativistic velocity combo formula) , that just coincidentally agrees with relativistic physical phenomena. There are no rotated frames here, only two types of lines v and vh (half speed velocity defined the relativistic velocity combo formula), their reciprocals and their behavior when multiplied by Y (gamma). The math also avoids square roots and squares in the equations to make them work using simple addition and subtraction. There is no clock sync, only light signals and the assumption atomic clocks all run at the normal clock rate within their frames.

In the next post I will print out forms of these equations that have proved most useful to me. Think of them as common phrases that are formed by the very few basic words in this language. The derivations are in my previous thread and I don't expect anyone to understand them but I'd like to keep them together in one spot so I can find, cut and paste them easily throughout this thread.

Sorry that you had a heart attack, I hope you get feeling better.

20 hours ago, ralfcis said:

Where's the advanced editor gone that allows subscripts and superscripts?

I have run into the same issue Ralfcis, I do not know how to make subscripts and superscripts on this forum anymore after the update. I suppose change the size but I dunno.

Hi Ralf, welcome back and I hope you are OK now after your heart trouble.

The new forum software doesn't support superscript and subscript but if you create that in your word processor and copy it into your post, it will be displayed correctly, for example: 23 + A4

I am also trying to get LaTex to work here but so far without any success as I do not have access to all the admin functions.

The main equation of ralfativity:

The main equation (space and time velocity combination) is

c2 = v2 +vt also written as the gamma function Y = c / sqrt(c2-v2) ( vt = c/Y and v = c/Yt)

Here is the relativistic velocity combo equation:

w =(v+ u) / (1 + vu/c2)

So here is a more universal universal equation that includes relativistic velocity combination with space and time velocity combination:

c2 = ((v+u)2 + vt2ut2 ) / ( 1 + vu/c2)2

The main equation is also written as:

or (ct')= (ct)2 - Yox2 (Minkowski hyperbolic (difference of squares) form where hyperbolas intersect the same proper time for all velocity lines)

or  (ct)2 = (ct')2 + Yox2  (Epstein pythagorean (sum of squares) form where circles intersect the same proper time for all velocity lines)  

Since I include both perspectives in a Minkowski diagram without coordinate transforms, Yo is the perspective's gamma constant. Relativity does this in a far more complex manner using a far stricter and impractical treatment of relative velocity.

v = vh(vt/c +1) and vt = vht(v/c +1)

v = 2c2vh / (c2 + vh2) and vt = 2c2vht / (c2 + vht2)

vh = c(c-vht ) / (c+vht ) and vht = c(c-vh ) / (c+vh )

v/(c-v) = 2cv / (c - vh)2

Y = 2Yh- 1 = (c2 + vh2)/(c2 - vh2) = c/v= (1/(1-vh/v))  -1 = 2c2vhv/(c2 - vh2) = 2Yhv/v 

vh=Yv/(Y+1) 

(Yv) = v2/(1-v2) 

v= c(Y2-1)1/2/Y

v=  c/Y = DSR(c+v) = vht (1 +v/c)

t'=x(v+c)/c 

v' = Yv

Yv =x/t'

Yu/Yw=DSRv

The formula for Proper relativity of simultaneity is t'(1-Y) (where t'=x/Yv) whereas the formula for "moving" perspective simultaneity was vx/c2

the equation for proper age difference is tpad=t′−x/Yv

t'=sqrt(t2 - x2)

t' =xDSRo/Yv

tps= xvps = xYv/(1+Y) which is the new formula for proper simultaneity

wt = c / Yw = c / (YvYu(1 + vu/c2)) and w =(v+ u) / (1 + vu/c2)

Yww = (v+u) YuY

vht =cDSR (Doppler Shift Ratio)

cDSR = ((c-v)/(c+v))1/2 

DSRv = Yu/Yw  where w is the combined velocity of u and v where u = c

Y(c-v) = c/DSR

Yww = (v +u)(YvYu) where Yw = YvYu(1 + vu/c2) and w =(v+ u)/(1 + vu/c2)

DSRw = DSRv * DSRu  where DSRw2 = (c-w)/(c+w) 

w = c(1-DSRvDSRu)/(1+DSRvDSRu)

DSR = Y(1-v/c)

The sign of the velocities is positive if the direction is positive where the distance increases in the direction of the vector. The velocity w is the relativistic combination of v + u.

A = (v+u)

B= (1+vu/c2)

sqrt(c2B2-A2) = c/YvYu =vtut

v                     Y             vh       vt             vht        DSR       t'

1                     1              1           0               0             0

3280/3281 3281/81  40/41    81/3281 1/81       81

40/41          41/9         4/5         9/41       4/36       9

255/257     65/16       15/17      16/65      1/8          8

24/25         25/7         3/4          7/25        1/7         7

35/37         37/12      5/7          12/37      6/36      6

12/13         13/5        2/3           5/13       1/5          5

77/85         85/36     77/121    36/85     8/36       9/2

15/17         17/8        3/5           8/17       9/36        4

4/5             5/3         1/2         3/5         12/36      3 

3/5             5/4          1/3         4/5         18/36        2

1/2             1.155     .268      .866            .577          1.73

8/17           17/15      1/4        15/17        3/5          5/3

5/13           13/12      1/5        12/13     24/36        3/2

1/3          1.06     .17      .943    .707       1.41

12/37         37/35      1/6        35/37     5/7             7/5

7/25           1/7           24/25    27/36     4/3

16/65         1/8          255/257 15/17  17/15

9/41           1/9        40/41     4/5    

0                0          1             1      

v c                             vh c                           vt c                     vht  c        DSR    t'

21523360/21523361 21523360/21529922  6561/21523361 1/6561

t' = X(c+vh)/c (vh is negative for v<0

So the formula for lost, evaporated, invisible age is t'(DSR - 1)

t' = X(-2vh)/(c+vh