Science Forums

Proof we live in an computer program universe and much more crazy stuff with a little thing called proof.

Soulcreator0123

16 minutes ago, obliqueweaponsfb said:

I'm the Soul Creator of life God. I can do premonitions also.

YOU  resides in a 3 LB lump of gyrificated neurons.  Indeed, one may draw a comparison with a biological computer. Take the neurons away and YOU cease to exist. Your body will disintegrate and become parts of other stuff, maybe a daffodil growing on your grave.

p.s. it's part of the thermodynamic cycle. 

The first law, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system. The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases.

Edited by write4u

5 minutes ago, write4u said:

YOU  resides in a 3 LB lump of gyrificated neurons. Take the neurons away and YOU cease to exist. Your body will disintegrate and become parts of other stuff, maybe a daffodil growing on your grave.

p.s. it's part of the thermodynamic cycle. 

Your uplode is the frontal lobes. My back up is consciouss.

You know when you get the feeling someone is watching you and you look behind you and see someone looking at you? That's Consciouss.

My uplode is consciouss and they know it exist but can't detect it.

Where's the harddrives for double slit shot test in the afterlife? Not there because I'm in another dimension also.

I can't be wiped out.