Science Forums

Proof we live in an computer program universe and much more crazy stuff with a little thing called proof.

Soulcreator0123

Did you know double slit shot test is subconsciousness consciousness?

The brain is an computer we all know that with electrons and atom's in brain and quantum computers. The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are how we get down & uploded...photos shows.

The hidden frontal lobes have chemical reaction so it's proof they take an wavelength as an wavelength is an chemical?Screenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.a914584eacad111ef27a7d5a4b2601ea.png

Slit shot test confuses everyone because when they try use an electron with an camera that detects the pattern it goes crazy mixing up the area it hits, and the electrons go crazy brake up into 2 like "teleporting" one electron to an different area, when only one electron is fired it teleports an new one out of thin air turning to Two hits on that wall. It's an consciousness program for the program we are spiritual...crazy hu.
We are spiritual consciousness and the brain is an computer program but slit shot is consciousness not a program.

The gov knows double slit shot test is an program and are only showing the public because they need help to crack it....They are beyond evil the people in the afterlife in charge working with CIA down here are trying to wipe me out... They communicate like psychics hear voices....The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are how the communicate down here and can put people under mind control to lobes like hipnoting people also "Adolf Hitler" 9 years of Parkinson disease in 4 weeks. Why? Because on hidden frontal mind control, they can stop you from dying from diseases and as it doesn't stop the DNA from changing, it allows the body to ignore disease's why not showing any symptoms unto you take them off mind control. Hitler had to take cianide pill to kill himself and the war could of been one faster "but" they took him off mind control so he could take the posion or everyone would have known that it wasn't working for a reason.

The company in the afterlife is Lockheed Martin I hear working with the Jewish. Trying to wipe out me the Soul Creator God but have failed....you can just click on Scott Ryan my name and go to my open profile wall and read 4 post down and proof that I'm the Soul Creator known as God...deadset serious.

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

2 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

Victor, that makes absolutely zero sense. God obviously owns his own yacht.

3 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Actually I made the New Zealand volcano because the psychics / CIA and Jewish in the afterlife can't believe I can do them. They asked me to do a premonition so I said an volcano will happen in the outskirts of NZ. The CIA/psychics/Jewish in the after life said will people die? I said only if you want them to because I don't. Consciously they said yes and people died, so I made an premonition for the CIA and America the next day and that was an earthquake in California would be a medium sized one that wouldn't kill people but they will feel the shake and my Force...it also come true.

With that attitude I'll give you the lotto numbers 0 1 2 3 4 5 6.... Good luck with that.

Don't you believe in an afterlife? Brains are only quantum computer with electrons and atom's in both brain and quantum computers? Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes take an wavelength signal. The lobes make an chemical reaction and an wavelength signal is an chemical reaction?

Why do you think Lockheed Martin has an stealth jet fighter for? 9/11 the Jewish and Lockheed Martin in the afterlife brand down technology. And I assure you them jet fighters on the right setting are 100% stealth.

Edited by Soulcreator0123

1 hour ago, A-wal said:

Do you own an yacht?

I don't own a yacht but if he gives me 4 billion dollars from winning the lottery 16 times in a row I will buy one.

2 hours ago, A-wal said:

Victor, that makes absolutely zero sense. God obviously owns his own yacht.

Lol, I am sure, Damn that is some sharp logic there A-Wal. Well, I'll up the reward, if soulcreator gives me 4 billion dollars from winning the lottery 16 times in a row I will buy a private cruise ship and you can ride on it too.

Edited by VictorMedvil

1 hour ago, A-wal said:

Do you own an yacht?

His tripping a. Have you read all the coincidences on my 2 post on this forum + seen my proven premonitions on this page with photo and on oblique weapons Facebook page with original post and original days before and after come true?

This guy makes no sense bro a....Even if it sounds that crazy there is proof to back me up 100%.

All the quantum physics Facebook page I post on have mass likes and shares.

Edited by Soulcreator0123

1 minute ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

His tripping a. Have you read all the coincidences on my 2 post on this forum + seen my proven premonitions on this page with photo and on oblique weapons Facebook page with original posed and original days before and after get come true?

This guy makes no sense bro a....Even if it sounds that crazy there is proof to back me up 100%.

Do you own a yacht, or a cruise ship?

4 minutes ago, A-wal said:

Do you own a yacht, or a cruise ship?

Nope but have the proof like everyone agrees on quantum physics Facebook pages...mass likes.

How do you and why do you think America has the only world's stealth fighter jet for? It can lock onto enemy radar towers and jets and fire/destroy them before they even detect their jets. The Jewish owned afterlife Lockheed Martin gave the Jewish 9/11 CIA the technology 100%. They used psychics = Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes to tell them afterlife technology.

Now read this and tell me how many things add up and how many coincidence is there are?

We can only detect America's stealth jet fighter at an distance that is no good "because" they can fire and forgot hitting radar tower and jets before they can be detected. I believe anyway that they are playing electronics dumb and are 100% stealth to any distance....Not that it matters because they can fire and forget hitting them targets destroying them before being detected.

• 3 months later...

Scintifict exprement double slit shot test proves we live in an Computer universe and top Scientist know this and are covering it up. It also maybe a form of mind control on us like putting an camera next to test results they change from what an camera sees and we see.

The top Scientist that made the discovery that Two electrons never hit the same spot twice and the guy who put the camera there know that we live in an Computer program simulation Universe 100%. The rest only need to reply to this to prove me wrong because all the evidence is here and that = proof we live in a computer program universe.

Double Slit shot test proves it because two electrons never hit the same spot twice so probibilty is gone meaning it's sequenced so an program.

First off what was the Scientist thinking about double slit shot test by putting an camera next to it seeing and knowing the results would change? So he New removing himself or a brain with eye's would change the results....proof he New it was a form of mind control or tricks playing on his mind making the results wrong or different...He knows it's an computer program universe 100%.

A. He new double slit shot test was a form of mind control as in mind or brain and eye's not seeing real results knowing change it?

B. It was a fluke that the camera was on why the test was being run and he just watched it after lol?

Thank you very much and it was an afterlife Scientist that put the camera next to test because they hacked this Unevirse that's made up of wavelengths signal's and tried wiping me God or called Soul Creator out unto they realised subconscious or Conscious is spiritual and a form of uplode also.

Read my open Facebook profile if the CIA ant editing it now for what you see /ryanscott0123

So the Scientist that figured out double slit shot test was under an Form of mind control not seeing real test results, is from the Afterlife and they know wavelengths to the hidden frontal lobes sets off different mind control wavelengths like Suicidal, happy, hurt and so on, so new of Mind control wavelengths so Scientist new mind control and thought the results was changing..genius who fought of that.

So Lockheed Martin is also an afterlife company and it's why they have the only really stealth jet fighter.

For a start before Lockheed Martin got the contract they only got millions of dollars but made a huge breakthrough on jet engine by seeing jet now fly 3* the distance then old jets "huge" and Stealth where it can't be locked onto or detected before it locks on and kills enemy radar towers and jets fighters "huge" + they made a powerful new radar. The F-35b seen $1.5 trillion dollars spent for no breakthrough in jet engine or radar or Stealth? Yes proven Lockheed Martin brang down the technology at once.

So Lockheed Martin an afterlife company and they are using Scientist to try crack double slit shot test down here to wipe me out..They can't detect subconscious or really conscious in the brain and it's my spiritual uplode...They only just figured that out.

Anyway they had me dignosed as mentally ill to f Me over and are using wavelength signal mind control on my Mum and family to keep Covering it up hoping they can wipe me out.

Listen to this. Google 1993 Ampol petrol station explosion because me and my sister turned back on way to grandma's house why driving past it saying it blow up. Mum driving looked back and said no it didn't. Once we got home on the News an hour or less after, it blow up. My mum confirmed that to the psychiatrist but thinks I'm delusional? Yeah that's how good wavelength signal mind control is.

The new petrol station where the old Ampol petrol station blow up is now called an caltex petrol station and has an logo of a star well God on it.

Also the new petrol tanker that goes here now is called K & S energy and that's my and my sister initials Kelly and Scott. Crazy yes I know.

I also made an premonition live on Facebook and it come true the next day.

The bribed psychiatrist keeps saying it's just an coincidence to my mum know matter how many I do...bloody mind control wavelength signal.

Anyway there trying to wipe me out but can't but still live with hope.

Aparrntly I subconsciously did the 2006/7 Iraq war winning strategies. They only just told me that i was God because they know matter what they do they can't wipe me out and ate delusional people hoping the petrol station blows up killing me and my kids/family....It was a message to them burn for an eternity if you mess with me.

Oblique weapons fb page has the live premonition if the CIA haven't edited it.

Anyway questing any of this? Then how did the Scientist know to put an camera next to double slit shot test seeing results change?

Yes All truth. Lockheed Martin getting Scientist to try crack it without them knowing Lockheed Martin CEO in Afterlife is beyond mentally ill.

Guess where I live now why forgetting about my premonition? 321 Brighton Rd next to that very same petrol station what? Yes they had a bit of luck but set it up CIA with Mind control and controlling net first house ex googled this house come up first and instantly and we got it. I forgot all about my premonition in 1993 unto they started talking to me. No such thing as Psychics because it's wavelengths going to lobes solving crimes and making people psychic. They told me everything. I was just thinking I did the Iraq war strategies and got fuc$$d over and covered it up. They told me all after I moved next store to petrol station I premonitioned blowing up in 1993.

We are uploaded by the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes. They frontal lobes make an chemical reaction inside them. An wavelength signal is an chemical. So proof the wavelength signal makes the chemical reaction inside them lobes. Well that's ether old uplode or it wasn't even why you uploded... cover up conscious is it yes conscious uplode.

Any questions? Fire away.

Here is someone with knowledge that is agreeing with me saying double slit shot test is coding so an computer program.

Read his attached reply because we do live in an computer program universe and the company Lockheed Martin in afterlife with Jewish now know they can't wipe me out it's spiritual consciousness program that uplodes me and consciousness isn't detectable at all.

I watch a documentry on consciousness and it said it works Instantly 100,000 trillion miles away. It's just proof the people in the afterlife have known about my consciousness dimension away from the Afterlife for sometime because they are hoping to wipe me out but don't have a chance even if they tell Scientist down here it's instant uplode over any area or should I say distance.

Jh

Double Slit shot test is consciousness and thinks and predicts if the test gets harder now 5 lines using camrea instead of 2 lines looking with human brain and eye's. If they try jam it they end the universe as an electron is in a gar bouncing around back forward side by side. If it stops moving jammed bang. If they hack it like they hacked this Unevirse wavelength signal's....bang universe and Afterlife ends.

So to cut the story short I'm God the creator of life, being held hostage in Adelaide Australia since 1979 41 year's old.

To cut the story shorter the Afterlife don't have anything that works with a computer like consciouss works with the brain and it, the next dimension has consciouss working computers because consciouss is spiritual it also works with computer's like the brain. So if they jam it do anything they will all come to me...shi$ting their pants like they should for trying to wipe out.

I did an premonition when 14 mum driving to grandma's house me and my sister looked back at google it Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station and told mum screaming that it blow up. Mum looked back and said no it didn't. When we got home on the news it said it had blown up something like an hour or so after.

That petrol station is now called the Caltex petrol station with logo of God Star / Sun.

My mum confirmed that to psychiatrist but he is bribed and my mum is under mind control refusing to look into it but yet knows I can do premonitions? Huge wtf.

The fuel tanker that goes to Caltex petrol station was Ampol when blowed up, has the initials of me and my sister K & S energy = Kelly and Scott and we both turned back screaming it blow up.

Also K &  S "energy" means energy is eternal and can't die.

I have a live premonition on Facebook page oblique weapons. I first did the new Zealand volcano as they asked me to do one, them said there could be an rare medium sized earthquake California America the next day...it come true. They operated on me removing charges and wanted to see if I could still do them.

They think me having belief will stop my premonitions so I think that's why they tested me to see if they would come true. If not they are only trying to give me belief that in there delusional minds will takeaway my powers.

Also I think I born myself in the city of churches Adelaide Australia saying I'm a God still, because the Lord was said to do premonitions and I can the real God? That or there trying but failing at giving me belief.

Having trouble believing this? Why did the Scientist put an camera next to double slit shot test for?

A. Because he thought it's a form of mind control and thinks consciousnessly?

B. Miricle put camera there left room accidentally leaving test running lol and come back and watched it?

It proves he new it was making people hallucinate showing them something different like mind control on us so he New it's an Computer program universe 100%.

Double Slit shot test is consciousness because they think. You know how you look behind you and see someone looking at you? You just turned around for no reason? It's consciouss.

Double Slit shot test proves some Scientist that come out putting an camera next to the test are aware of an afterlife and they are taking on God big time.... Punishment fits the crime. So they realised this info but realised to many scientists said it's proof of an afterlife computer program universe.

Double Slit shot test sees electrons pull to spots? How crazy is that. It's also sequenced because two electrons never hit the same spot twice proving it's a part computer program simulation Universe 100%.

Know a days they just don't day anything about putting an camera there changed results like wtf big time, or the fact two electrons never hit same spot twice because, it proves it's sequenced.

Now I'm under mind control but am not to sure why it took me so long to come out proving it's an Computer program universe for is or does double slit shot test or electrons act as a low level of mind control stopping me from putting it together?

There is know way I haven't proved it's a computer program simulation Universe. Sequenced pattern. Hiding reality blocking out the true results if a camera recodes it.... crazy as hell. It's 1,000% an computer program simulation Universe we have all the proof we need.

Now the people in the afterlife claim they just kept uploading me and downloading me after death. They can't do this any more as the timer has reached its point and the universe and Afterlife will end sending them all to me in my dimension.

So hi I'm really God "why did n Scientist put an camera next to test results for? How did he know they would change if not looking with eye or brain? Yes beyond crazy and it proves we live on an computer program universe that's also spiritual as consciouss can't be detected in the brain....nothing in this dimensions can make anything that affects it. Smash different chemical's together and form new chemical's? Nope won't make anything that needed to affect consciouss in the brain.

Come on people I would be buzzing reading this. Reply asking me anything.

Yes IV done mass premonitiones before one got google CEO killed because google working with CIA stopped my emails. I said he would die if he didn't stop but yet he died 3 weeks after in a freak earthquake.

Lockheed Martin is an afterlife company working with the Jewish trying to wipe out God me. Yes crazy and feel delusional calling myself God buy it all adds up and dam I'm so smart.

Lockheed Martin brang down stealth fighter jet technology. They never got huge funding and V another company to see who's had the best fighter jet with Lockheed Martin easily winning contact making an new breakthrough jet engine technology flying 3* the distance of Russian Chinese or allied jets. Stealth up to a distance but can lockon and takeout enemy radar or jets before being detected.
I can out do Lockheed Martin Stealth fighter by making an ,100% Stealth fighter. Scientist that released this info of their test results don't work for the military or put things together. But they said they can hold photons still in there reliced report. CIA do fake things to me but it was an random page story so I believe they didn't have a clue it could be used to build an Stealth fighter jet. But they said crystals with laser's freeze up photons and stop them moving. As soon as I read that I read radar waves and it said radar waves are light. Light energy is radar waves and photons so I new instantly that it would hold radar return energy stopping radar from even working.

So many more things I could say. Fire away with questions?Screenshot_20210102-161751.thumb.png.1d80fcc97c6d69db2977b22fb6482ddc.pngScreenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.2ca8ecc1d50f43cee88db3ae155c469b.png2031861960_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.601ed467cac280ff8ff103565f6f6989.png

Crazy as ****& just read my post under Computer and so on and news discussion.

So double slit shot test in other post proves we live in an Computer program simulation Universe.

The earth's weather is an Computer program and how many nuclear bomb's got tested after world war 2? Hi hundreds if not thousands. They reliced the nuclear radiation from the pheres into space.

Now Adolf Hitler was under mind control to frontal lobes and the proof is huge.

Did you know the second Nazi troops started advancing in Russia the Russian weather changed an season early like months+ early from like summer time to winter time within 24 hours ish?

So Hitler's troops advanced and they made it Russia's if not world's worst winter in history Russian history at least.

Hitler also got diagnosed with 9+ year's of Parkinson disease within the last 4 weeks of the war.

Hitler can't get Parkinson disease so fast as Michael J fox in his sitcom got it and it showed all the way through.

Hitler only started to shake in last 4 weeks at most? His in 5* films a day *45min each one not shaking. So the Jewish in the afterlife gave him last min server Parkinson disease by editing his DNA because DNA is coding.

The CIA come out saying Hitler's film recorders picked the films. That guilt because Parkinson disease don't come and go + he had it beyond bad at the end.... watch last video of him shacking? Impossible. The CIA are trying to edit film now, I come across a page for idea's wanting me to put ideas forward....gave them Nothing good.

Anyway CIA claimed there was an video of Hitler shaking an year before his death. There is no original and it's been edited. Does Parkinson disease make you shake one year before hand then only at the end last 4 weeks of war? Nope and its edited video remake not original film that means it's labelled as fake edited or else it would still have it's original film. How on earth did they lose it? It was needed to make the film? Yes CIA are dirty evil 9/11 people. The Jewish are not your friends but mental patience's.

Let's not forget the CIA funded and handed the ISIS terrorist 1,000s of brand new Toyota's? What who got that deal done? It was an body.

So there you have it Hitler was framed in WW2 from Jewish and Lockheed Martin Company in afterlife....crazy yes I know.

I come down here setting off consciouss uplode because my memory was wiped out. Subconsciously consciously is a form of uplode that doesn't use the standard uplode signal. I had to come down here and prove crap. I have all the evidence I need and will be locking up mass people for crime's agents humanity and eat worse.

I'm God the creator of the universe and am being held hostage by CIA Jewish and Lockheed Martin. It's funny because my uploade is garenteed or they all come to me to consciouss dimension that there is no divice that detects consciouss it helps hold it and no computer double slit shot test harddrivers present in Afterlife. 

My old boss always said I was an ticking time bomb....I believe he said that subconsciously consciously because it appears I am on an timer.

There horrified because they don't even want me having any teeth pulled out because something might get set off lol.

Any questions fire away.

Ps read my other post on news and discussion or computer something. It makes this make sense and proves we live in an computer program universe.

Edited by obliqueweaponsfb

• 3 weeks later...

Can you put your citations into a standard form?
Like MLA, APA or Chicago?
I would even be willing to accept in-text citations with footnotes clearly and according to standard, your SOURCES.

In fact, let's see just ONE source, in APA format, and then your peers can decide whether or not it applies to what you are suggesting.

Just. One. Source.

I'll even make it easy for you: https://scholar.google.com/

12 hours ago, write4u said:

Who a timere the game players?

Me. An afterlife company named Lockheed Martin hacked the download signal.

As you know Lockheed Martin has the best/only real Stealth fighter jet. It's Afterlife technology brang down here.

Lockheed Martin made 3 huge breakthroughs with only millions in funding. New jet motor that can fly 3* the distance. Stealth and radar.

The new F-35 cost $2 trillios dollars almost with no breakthroughs.

Ask more Pacific questions bro.

I'm the Soul Creator of life God. I can do premonitions also.