Jump to content
Science Forums

#4 SIRIUS_ from Dr Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Ok Monty.lol! I think you should watch the documentary. It is very enlightening.

Wow! I mean just holy wow Thoth! I clicked on it and I went to somewhere around the 10 minute point where they were bringing in UFO' with tones and meditations. So convincing!

But I think I have to go slow on this for a while so I'm going to stick with the lizard people for now. That's something that I'm pretty sure I might have witnessed in Mexico. Are the lizard people aliens or are they earthlings that have mutated into part lizards?

You and David Icke were so right all along!

edit: Then I went to somewhere arouns 1 1/2 hours in and they were showing anti-gravity machines and perpetual motion machines! I'm impressed Thoth!

And they had a rock with an equation painted on it and I think they said it was the way to take ET home?

I have to stick with the Iguanas for now my friend.

 

edit, edit: Then they showed a 6 inch high human skeleton that I think was an alien but then I had to go.

Edited by montgomery
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, montgomery said:

Dang! Then these lying liars try to say the little guy is a fetus that dates to about 40 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/health/atacama-skeleton-mystery/index.html

Denial I say! Damn denial! 

Are you finally seeing that CNN is nothing more then propaganda and only puts out what the Cabal want you to believe. Well, that is all mainstream media. Some are worse then others. You will get some truth every now and then but it is few and far in between.

"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread...We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
John Swinton(1880)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, montgomery said:

Wow! I mean just holy wow Thoth! I clicked on it and I went to somewhere around the 10 minute point where they were bringing in UFO' with tones and meditations. So convincing!

But I think I have to go slow on this for a while so I'm going to stick with the lizard people for now. That's something that I'm pretty sure I might have witnessed in Mexico. Are the lizard people aliens or are they earthlings that have mutated into part lizards?

You and David Icke were so right all along!

edit: Then I went to somewhere arouns 1 1/2 hours in and they were showing anti-gravity machines and perpetual motion machines! I'm impressed Thoth!

And they had a rock with an equation painted on it and I think they said it was the way to take ET home?

I have to stick with the Iguanas for now my friend.

 

edit, edit: Then they showed a 6 inch high human skeleton that I think was an alien but then I had to go.

Well, thankyou for taking the time to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Well, thankyou for taking the time to watch.

The video (s) are degrading this conversation to nonsense and I'm really not interested in going there with you. I'll continue to admit that I 'could' be wrong about the UFO/alien sightings but I'm definitely not going to start to entertain the supernatural.

And fwiw, after taking the time to search out the most credible reportings, I've become even more convinced that even the best of them are fatally flawed by imposters and fakes. 

Where are the very best and most credible reports that aren't fatally flawed by shysters who are trying to make a living off of an industry they've created?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Are you finally seeing that CNN is nothing more then propaganda and only puts out what the Cabal want you to believe. Well, that is all mainstream media. Some are worse then others. You will get some truth every now and then but it is few and far in between.

"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread...We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
John Swinton(1880)

In some fairness to your theory on the media being propaganda, I suppose it could be termed as that. But first of all in my explanation I have to tell you that there is no cabal.

All the mainstream media and some of the fringe media are biased against Trump. The reason for that is because their first and only priority is to sell advertizing to their audience. 

Americans are indeed the tools of rich men, but they're not behind any socalled scenes. They're visible and easily identified. I'll explain again.

The American way has failed the people because it's a system of greedy capitalism. The world's leading democratic countries are sprinting far ahead of the US with their 'socially responsible' kind of capitalism. There's a sensible explanation for everything you complain about and it doesn't need supernatural stories and imaginings to be able to understand.

I've posted proof on America's poverty and declining 'quality of life' on this board but it's been rejected. The reason why is because the rich and powerful have consistently led the American people to believe that the ordinary people aren't entitled to a share of the enormous wealth in your country. Therefore, the label of socialism or even communism needs to be attached to every effort the people make to escape the slavery being imposed on them.

If you want to discuss the issue you're going to first have to at least lay aside the 'cabal' and the other irrational explanations

 

[quote]"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread...We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents,  our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."[/quote]

They're just journalists and they have no power that hasn't been granted them by the people. Change the 'journalists' to 'the 1 or 2 % very wealthy and Swinton is nearly exactly right! And in fact he's within spitting distance of being exactly right because the employers of those who can call themselves journalists are among the 1 or 2% I've mentioned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 11:49 AM, montgomery said:

The video (s) are degrading this conversation to nonsense and I'm really not interested in going there with you. I'll continue to admit that I 'could' be wrong about the UFO/alien sightings but I'm definitely not going to start to entertain the supernatural.

And fwiw, after taking the time to search out the most credible reportings, I've become even more convinced that even the best of them are fatally flawed by imposters and fakes. 

Where are the very best and most credible reports that aren't fatally flawed by shysters who are trying to make a living off of an industry they've created?

I will disagree with you on that and I don't think you watched more then 10 minutes of the video. You seem to only want to watch the shadows on the wall and believe they are real.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 12:10 PM, montgomery said:

In some fairness to your theory on the media being propaganda, I suppose it could be termed as that. But first of all in my explanation I have to tell you that there is no cabal.

All the mainstream media and some of the fringe media are biased against Trump. The reason for that is because their first and only priority is to sell advertizing to their audience. 

Americans are indeed the tools of rich men, but they're not behind any socalled scenes. They're visible and easily identified. I'll explain again.

The American way has failed the people because it's a system of greedy capitalism. The world's leading democratic countries are sprinting far ahead of the US with their 'socially responsible' kind of capitalism. There's a sensible explanation for everything you complain about and it doesn't need supernatural stories and imaginings to be able to understand.

I've posted proof on America's poverty and declining 'quality of life' on this board but it's been rejected. The reason why is because the rich and powerful have consistently led the American people to believe that the ordinary people aren't entitled to a share of the enormous wealth in your country. Therefore, the label of socialism or even communism needs to be attached to every effort the people make to escape the slavery being imposed on them.

If you want to discuss the issue you're going to first have to at least lay aside the 'cabal' and the other irrational explanations

 

[quote]"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread...We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents,  our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."[/quote]

They're just journalists and they have no power that hasn't been granted them by the people. Change the 'journalists' to 'the 1 or 2 % very wealthy and Swinton is nearly exactly right! And in fact he's within spitting distance of being exactly right because the employers of those who can call themselves journalists are among the 1 or 2% I've mentioned.

It is not a theory and it is proven that the mainstream media is propaganda. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Not to mention all the censorship that is going on. It is all obvious that the mainstream media is totally for Biden. Biden can do no wrong and everything that Trump does is wrong. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that. In fact it can be said that the mainstream media is the virus.

Monopoly Media Manipulation

http://www.whale.to/b/parenti1.html

But this topic isn't about that. This topic is about aliens. You seem to want to go into threads and talk about everything else but what the topic is actually about. Try to stick to the topic Monty. If you want to talk about all the dribble you are spouting, create a new thread for your useless spouts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...