Science Forums

Double slit shot is consciousness

Did you know double slit shot test is subconsciousness consciousness?

The brain is an computer we all know that with electrons and atom's in brain and quantum computers. The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are how we get down & uploded...photos shows.

The hidden frontal lobes have chemical reaction so it's proof they take an wavelength as an wavelength is an chemical?Screenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.a914584eacad111ef27a7d5a4b2601ea.png

Slit shot test confuses everyone because when they try use an electron with an camera that detects the pattern it goes crazy mixing up the area it hits, and the electrons go crazy brake up into 2 like "teleporting" one electron to an different area, when only one electron is fired it teleports an new one out of thin air turning to Two hits on that wall. It's an consciousness program for the program we are spiritual...crazy hu.
We are spiritual consciousness and the brain is an computer program but slit shot is consciousness not a program.

The gov knows double slit shot test is an program and are only showing the public because they need help to crack it....They are beyond evil the people in the afterlife in charge working with CIA down here are trying to wipe me out... They communicate like psychics hear voices....The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are how the communicate down here and can put people under mind control to lobes like hipnoting people also "Adolf Hitler" 9 years of Parkinson disease in 4 weeks. Why? Because on hidden frontal mind control, they can stop you from dying from diseases and as it doesn't stop the DNA from changing, it allows the body to ignore disease's why not showing any symptoms unto you take them off mind control. Hitler had to take cianide pill to kill himself and the war could of been one faster "but" they took him off mind control so he could take the posion or everyone would have known that it wasn't working for a reason.

The company in the afterlife is Lockheed Martin I hear working with the Jewish. Trying to wipe out me the Soul Creator God but have failed....you can just click on Scott Ryan my name and go to my open profile wall and read 4 post down and proof that I'm the Soul Creator known as God...deadset serious.

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

2 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

Victor, that makes absolutely zero sense. God obviously owns his own yacht.

3 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Actually I made the New Zealand volcano because the psychics / CIA and Jewish in the afterlife can't believe I can do them. They asked me to do a premonition so I said an volcano will happen in the outskirts of NZ. The CIA/psychics/Jewish in the after life said will people die? I said only if you want them to because I don't. Consciously they said yes and people died, so I made an premonition for the CIA and America the next day and that was an earthquake in California would be a medium sized one that wouldn't kill people but they will feel the shake and my Force...it also come true.

With that attitude I'll give you the lotto numbers 0 1 2 3 4 5 6.... Good luck with that.

Don't you believe in an afterlife? Brains are only quantum computer with electrons and atom's in both brain and quantum computers? Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes take an wavelength signal. The lobes make an chemical reaction and an wavelength signal is an chemical reaction?

Why do you think Lockheed Martin has an stealth jet fighter for? 9/11 the Jewish and Lockheed Martin in the afterlife brand down technology. And I assure you them jet fighters on the right setting are 100% stealth.

Edited by Soulcreator0123
1 hour ago, A-wal said:

Do you own an yacht?

I don't own a yacht but if he gives me 4 billion dollars from winning the lottery 16 times in a row I will buy one.

2 hours ago, A-wal said:

Victor, that makes absolutely zero sense. God obviously owns his own yacht.

Lol, I am sure, Damn that is some sharp logic there A-Wal. Well, I'll up the reward, if soulcreator gives me 4 billion dollars from winning the lottery 16 times in a row I will buy a private cruise ship and you can ride on it too.

Edited by VictorMedvil
1 hour ago, A-wal said:

Do you own an yacht?

His tripping a. Have you read all the coincidences on my 2 post on this forum + seen my proven premonitions on this page with photo and on oblique weapons Facebook page with original post and original days before and after come true?

This guy makes no sense bro a....Even if it sounds that crazy there is proof to back me up 100%.

All the quantum physics Facebook page I post on have mass likes and shares.

Edited by Soulcreator0123
1 minute ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

His tripping a. Have you read all the coincidences on my 2 post on this forum + seen my proven premonitions on this page with photo and on oblique weapons Facebook page with original posed and original days before and after get come true?

This guy makes no sense bro a....Even if it sounds that crazy there is proof to back me up 100%.

Do you own a yacht, or a cruise ship?

4 minutes ago, A-wal said:

Do you own a yacht, or a cruise ship?

Nope but have the proof like everyone agrees on quantum physics Facebook pages...mass likes.

How do you and why do you think America has the only world's stealth fighter jet for? It can lock onto enemy radar towers and jets and fire/destroy them before they even detect their jets. The Jewish owned afterlife Lockheed Martin gave the Jewish 9/11 CIA the technology 100%. They used psychics = Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes to tell them afterlife technology.

Now read this and tell me how many things add up and how many coincidence is there are?

We can only detect America's stealth jet fighter at an distance that is no good "because" they can fire and forgot hitting radar tower and jets before they can be detected. I believe anyway that they are playing electronics dumb and are 100% stealth to any distance....Not that it matters because they can fire and forget hitting them targets destroying them before being detected.