Science Forums

Proof I can do premonitions live on fb

1 hour ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

Haha silly claim? Your delusional.

Hey there will be an very very rare earthquake tommorw in California then it comes true but I'm delusional or making silly claims? Do you hear yourself. Getting mass likes on Facebook.

Hey dude I even made live FB page post "proof before and after" and it comes true but I'm making silly claim?

It also proves I made the New Zealand volcano the day before....Makes sense because subconsciously I said to CIA& afterlife people if you want people to die from the volcano and they will but I don't want people to die...They consciously said yes "so" I made a premonition that day to say start anymore unjust wars and I'll use my premonition Powers to crush you...stop killing people because subconsciously they wanted people to die because they have murderd mass people like 9/11 and were hoping to make me a killer 2....Nope because I only made an rare medium earthquake that wouldn't kill people but shake the F out of California.

Proofs on Oblique weapons fb page along with my premonition what do you call that?

1883765749_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.909366157846b6f822e40a63699911a4.png

Stop doing Crystal Meth and Heroin, you are obviously high as a kite and I am still waiting for my 4 Billion dollars.

Edited by VictorMedvil
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Stop doing Crystal Meth and Heroin, you are obviously high as a kite and I am still waiting for my 4 Billion dollars.

As you say "whatever" solid proof dated before hand premonition, and next day it comes true.

Your fooling knowone and quantum physics Facebook page post are getting mass likes with no ridiculous replys like yours.

1 hour ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

As you say "whatever" solid proof dated before hand premonition, and next day it comes true.

Your fooling knowone and quantum physics Facebook page post are getting mass likes with no ridiculous replys like yours.

That's because people on Facebook are really dumb, as soon as I get 4 billion dollars I will believe you. All you have to do is prove your powers as God by winning the lottery 16 times in a row.

Edited by VictorMedvil