Science Forums

Proof I can do premonitions live on fb

On 10/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, montgomery said:

Or most prolific suspect is at least on the downslope of mt. Stupid. Our best approach is to get him through the valley and started on the journey to reality.

Reality read the above reply where I did an live premonition on FB right after an premonition I did for the afterlife and CIA?

Click on the link and don't go out of reality now boy's ūüėā

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

Reality read the above reply where I did an live premonition on FB right after an premonition I did for the afterlife and CIA?

Click on the link and don't go out of reality now boy's ūüėā

I meant to say 'our' most prolific suspect and that wasn't referring to you. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about? 

If you have premonitions then how about a prediction for today or tomorrow or next week that we can work with?

Some people can have premonitions that can be explained as being natural, as opposed to the supernatural. If that's what you're claiming here then you are suggesting that you are intuitive. 

I am too so I'm interested in some kind of verification of your ability.

Here is proof I can do premonitions = God.

Must click on photo and see bottom part...wow NZ now America will shack.

I did the New Zealand volcano because the CIA and People in the afterlife couldn't believe I could do them and asked me to do one so I did. I said outskirts of NZ will be an volcano...It come true.

I got pissed off when I said did you want people to die and they said yes. So I made another premonition shortly after the volcano 4 America. I said there will be an earthquake in this area in America to them and an ok size  medium size one....It also come true as prove here

Medium earthquake so it 4.7 ish stands out.

You can see my live FB post saying it was going to happen at Oblique weapons fb page?

Screenshot_20201011-040906~2.png

Edited by Soulcreator0123
  • Soulcreator0123 changed the title to Proof I can do premonitions live on fb
12 hours ago, montgomery said:

I meant to say 'our' most prolific suspect and that wasn't referring to you. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about? 

If you have premonitions then how about a prediction for today or tomorrow or next week that we can work with?

Some people can have premonitions that can be explained as being natural, as opposed to the supernatural. If that's what you're claiming here then you are suggesting that you are intuitive. 

I am too so I'm interested in some kind of verification of your ability.

Click on photo/image.

Sorry was thinking you were trying to say I'm out of reality.

Here is proof I can do premonitions = I'm God.

I did the New Zealand volcano because the CIA and People in the afterlife couldn't believe I could do them and asked me to do one...so I did saying on NZ an volcano will happen in the outskirts...It happen.

I got pissed off when I said did you want people to die and they said yes. So I made another premonition shortly after the volcano 4 America. I said there will be an earthquake in this area in America to them and an ok size one....It also come true.

Medium earthquake so it 4.7 stands out.

You can see my live FB post saying it was going to happen at Oblique weapons fb page.

1883765749_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.909366157846b6f822e40a63699911a4.pngt come true.

6 minutes ago, montgomery said:

You're the god. I don't have to know anything more than that.

Yes apparently I am from what the people in the afterlife are telling me...Not only that my life and premonitions.

Apparently the Jewish born me none stop because we are uploded from the wavelength signal receptors called the hidden frontal lobes. Anyway apparently I wanted to see what they would do to me, and I left them a sign.....IV done the half impossible by creating Destiny. When talking to them relevant songs oh come on when I just turn it up to see if it will happen because it's happened before it's crazy.

I born myself in the city of churches Adelaide South Australia to send them a message. Jesus Christ with said to do premonitions I can do premonitions. I'm telling them I'm a God and always will be.

The petrol station I premonitioned when 14 uses an fuel tanker called K & S energy. That's my and my sister's initials/names Kelly and Scott. My message is energy is eternal as are we....Very much an God still.

The list goes on read my updated post on this forum post above this one.

5 hours ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

Here is proof I can do premonitions = God.

I did the New Zealand volcano because the CIA and People in the afterlife couldn't believe I could do them and asked me to do one so I did. I said outskirts of NZ will be an volcano...It come true.

I got pissed off when I said did you want people to die and they said yes. So I made another premonition shortly after the volcano 4 America. I said there will be an earthquake in this area in America to them and an ok size  medium size one....It also come true as prove here

Medium earthquake so it 4.7 ish stands out.

You can see my live FB post saying it was going to happen at Oblique weapons fb page?

Screenshot_20201011-040906~2.png

This is only proof you are delusional and have the Grandiose Delusion that you can cause natural disasters with your mind. Seriously dude, go see a shrink there is no way you can create natural disasters like Earthquakes with your mind. someone could with a nuclear bomb cause a earthquake, however you cannot just will things into existence with your mind.

Edited by VictorMedvil
2 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

This is only proof you are delusional and have the Grandiose Delusion that you can cause natural disasters with your mind. Seriously dude, go see a shrink there is no way you can create natural disasters like Earthquakes with your mind. someone could with a nuclear bomb cause a earthquake, however you cannot just will things into existence with your mind.

Haha I say an earthquake is going to happen to my FB audience "here" and then it happens?

I think you need mental health buddy.

PS I'm a pisshead and do amphetamines here and there? That's how confident I am me being labelled any of them won't disprove my live FB post.

PS as a kid had ADAHD withch means amphetamines make me feel relaxed as they gave them to me in younger years.

I love how people like the CIA try make people out to be drunks or drug addicts "I indorse it" if you have the solid proof like I do.

Solid proof below original post is on Oblique weapons fb page dateted and time.

1883765749_Screenshot_20201011-0409062.png.909366157846b6f822e40a63699911a4.png

1 hour ago, VictorMedvil said:

This dude is crazy Montgomery. Like Thoth101 is a conspiracy theorist which is a different type of crazy however this dude is literally mentally ill.

So sad your with the CIA? An "premonition live" for all people to see on FB comes true and you claim mentally ill? Hilarious.

Do you do regular drug test because I think you got a bad batch?

Do you drink much because I think your hallucinating on what your reading as it's solid proof I can do premonitions "witch" only backs up my other premonitions on this / these post like me at kids house now next to old Ampol petrol station I premonitioned when 14 with my sister, that's now a servo with logo of an Soul Creator = God.

Boy I could be here all day.

Reply logic to your reply how I'm wrong or how doing drugs or being a drink made the pre called premonition come true? Lmao

Reply when you make sense "his delusional" but yet has 100% proof confirming the can do premonitions?

Hey buddy? You might want to take another look around. Original post is on Oblique weapons fb page.

7 hours ago, montgomery said:

You're the god. I don't have to know anything more than that.

Yes I'm the God that they told me with evidence how we get to afterlife?

Hidden receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are hidden from eye's view? Yes. They look like they take an signal? Yes and they have mass chemical movement in them as an "you probebly didn't think of this" wavelength is an chemical research it, that makes the frontal lobes go crazy telling you what to do if it wants "proves" an wavelength can be used to hipnotise you like sound waves make you do what the guy who hipnotised you says to do. What's the difference?

Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes in photo?

Screenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.a914584eacad111ef27a7d5a4b2601ea.png

On 10/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, Soulcreator0123 said:

Haha I say an earthquake is going to happen to my FB audience "here" and then it happens?

I think you need mental health buddy.

PS I'm a pisshead and do amphetamines here and there? That's how confident I am me being labelled any of them won't disprove my live FB post.

PS as a kid had ADAHD withch means amphetamines make me feel relaxed as they gave them to me in younger years.

I love how people like the CIA try make people out to be drunks or drug addicts "I indorse it" if you have the solid proof like I do.

Solid proof below original post is on Oblique weapons fb page dateted and time.

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

Edited by VictorMedvil
On 10/10/2020 at 9:56 PM, Soulcreator0123 said:

Yes I'm the God that they told me with evidence how we get to afterlife?

Hidden receptors called the hidden frontal lobes are hidden from eye's view? Yes. They look like they take an signal? Yes and they have mass chemical movement in them as an "you probebly didn't think of this" wavelength is an chemical research it, that makes the frontal lobes go crazy telling you what to do if it wants "proves" an wavelength can be used to hipnotise you like sound waves make you do what the guy who hipnotised you says to do. What's the difference?

Hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes in photo?

Screenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.a914584eacad111ef27a7d5a4b2601ea.png

Actually, we have a test for you me and four of my buddies came up with it. To believe you are God and not crazy able to make earthquakes which we don't care about that. We want you to have a person give us 1 billion dollars each being 4 billion dollars to a man named Dan. If you give us 4 billion dollars we will believe you are god without question as God this should be well within your power if you are able to make earthquakes. If you can see the future it should be not problem for you to guess the lottery numbers 16 times in a row then give us 4 Billion dollars to prove you are God. We will even take you on the yacht that we buy with part of the money if you give us 4 Billion dollars and if you fail to complete this test giving us 4 billion dollars then you are just a crazy nutcase.

Edited by VictorMedvil
On 10/12/2020 at 8:24 PM, OceanBreeze said:

I can also predict the future. To prove this I now predict this thread is going to be moved to Silly Claims.

Dude your like the chest club president to an actual president? Stop getting off on week power like banding someone or making an premonition Donald duck could even do. Brush ya dam teeth 2.

4 hours ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

Dude your like the chest club president to an actual president? Stop getting off on week power like banding someone or making an premonition Donald duck could even do. Brush ya dam teeth 2.

Dude, I bet I have the best teeth of anyone on this forum.

I really don‚Äôt want to ‚Äúband‚ÄĚ you but you have been warned about starting multiple threads on this forum about this same silly topic and each time you do so, I have to waste my time moving your nonsense to silly claims. Keep it up, and I will have no choice but to give you a nice vacation from posting here. It‚Äôs up to you, dude.

Haha silly claim? Your delusional.

Hey there will be an very very rare earthquake tommorw in California then it comes true but I'm delusional or making silly claims? Do you hear yourself. Getting mass likes on Facebook.

Hey dude I even made live FB page post "proof before and after" and it comes true but I'm making silly claim?

It also proves I made the New Zealand volcano the day before....Makes sense because subconsciously I said to CIA& afterlife people if you want people to die from the volcano and they will but I don't want people to die...They consciously said yes "so" I made a premonition that day to say start anymore unjust wars and I'll use my premonition Powers to crush you...stop killing people because subconsciously they wanted people to die because they have murderd mass people like 9/11 and were hoping to make me a killer 2....Nope because I only made an rare medium earthquake that wouldn't kill people but shake the F out of California.

Proofs on Oblique weapons fb page along with my premonition what do you call that?