Science Forums

The Late Great Jim Marrs

Thoth101

Jim Marrs, is an award-winning journalist and author. After graduating from the University of North Texas with a degree in journalism, Jim worked for and owned several Texas newspapers before becoming an independent journalist/author. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, the basis for the Oliver Stone film JFK, and Rule by Secrecy. His in-depth overview of the UFO phenomenon, Alien Agenda, is the best-selling non-fiction book on UFOs in the world, having been translated into several foreign languages. He is a frequent guest on severa nationwide radio talk-show programs and television programs.

6 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

And so, we should immediately suspect any American with that southern drawling accent, but I took a chance with him for a few minutes. Basically he's pretty much the same as all the other conspiracy theorists who know how to bring up the hot button issues and turn them into their conspiracy attention getters.

So around about 4 or 5 minutes in he goes off with his theory that 'they' are trying to kill off 2/3's of the population by spraying us with chemicals. Then he shares his great knowledge with us on telling us that there's something going on in our galaxy, our universe, and our planet. How he knows that about the universe and the galaxy, he doesn't specify?

I gave him a fair chance but that's about where the Thoth induced nausea set in for me and I had to write this one off as the usual batshit lunacy.

Jeeeeeezzzzzz!

On 10/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, montgomery said:

And so, we should immediately suspect any American with that southern drawling accent, but I took a chance with him for a few minutes. Basically he's pretty much the same as all the other conspiracy theorists who know how to bring up the hot button issues and turn them into their conspiracy attention getters.

So around about 4 or 5 minutes in he goes off with his theory that 'they' are trying to kill off 2/3's of the population by spraying us with chemicals. Then he shares his great knowledge with us on telling us that there's something going on in our galaxy, our universe, and our planet. How he knows that about the universe and the galaxy, he doesn't specify?

I gave him a fair chance but that's about where the Thoth induced nausea set in for me and I had to write this one off as the usual batshit lunacy.

Jeeeeeezzzzzz!

He was a journalist not a conspiracy theorist. But as usual you wouldn't know the difference because you don't understand what a real journalist is. You listen to the CIA journalism that fills your mind with propaganda perpetually. So much so that you can't break the mind control.

On 10/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, montgomery said:

Jeeeeeezzzzzz!

Just for you Monty: