Science Forums

Learning Machines Used To Bio-engineer Cells

Vmedvil2

On 9/26/2020 at 9:21 PM, VictorMedvil said:

It seems now machine learning is being used to predict what genetic changes do to the cell and make recommendations on what changes should occur for a desired result, read more at https://phys.org/news/2020-09-machine-synthetic-biology-algorithms-bioengineer.html

This can be a good thing but the bad thing is that this is in the hands of people that want to control other entities.

6 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

This can be a good thing but the bad thing is that this is in the hands of people that want to control other entities.

That is always a issue, that is a issue with much of modern technology like the Mind Machine Interfaces and Nano-Machines can be used to control other entities too, with modern technology a degree of responsibility is a must for the technology's manufacturer and creator.

"The Warrior's bland acronym, MMI, obscures the true horror of this monstrosity. Its inventors promise a new era of genius, but meanwhile unscrupulous power brokers use its forcible installation to violate the sanctity of unwilling human minds. They are creating their own private army of demons."

"Already we have turned all of our critical industries, all of our material resources, over to these... things... these lumps of silver and paste we call nanorobots. And now we propose to teach them intelligence? What, pray tell, will we do when these little homunculi awaken one day and announce that they have no further need for us?"

Edited by VictorMedvil

23 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

That is always a issue, that is a issue with much of modern technology like the Mind Machine Interfaces and Nano-Machines can be used to control other entities too, with modern technology a degree of responsibility is a must for the technology's manufacturer and creator.

"The Warrior's bland acronym, MMI, obscures the true horror of this monstrosity. Its inventors promise a new era of genius, but meanwhile unscrupulous power brokers use its forcible installation to violate the sanctity of unwilling human minds. They are creating their own private army of demons."

"Already we have turned all of our critical industries, all of our material resources, over to these... things... these lumps of silver and paste we call nanorobots. And now we propose to teach them intelligence? What, pray tell, will we do when these little homunculi awaken one day and announce that they have no further need for us?"

And the problem is the entities that want to control all the people have most of the money also. And most ordinary people think they have no power at all. This is sure all going to be a very interesting next few years. Will the ignorance of the masses be totally taken over by AI and Nano Machines or will the masses start to see they are being controlled with it and fight back?

I would be all for AI and Nano Machines but I think you realize the problem. It is who has control of it that is deadly. I think instead of countries fighting each other now it is Technocrats against the citizens on how much they can control them. There is no where left to run from tyranny. One question I would ask though? If the tyranny does fully take over the whole world and control everybody. If they have won, Don't you think they would get bored? What could they possible do next if they have all power and the money? I guess take over other planets? Huh?lol!

1 minute ago, Thoth101 said:

And the problem is the entities that want to control all the people have most of the money also. And most ordinary people think they have no power at all. This is sure all going to be a very interesting next few years. Will the ignorance of the masses be totally taken over by AI and Nano Machines or will the masses start to see they are being controlled with it and fight back?

I would be all for AI and Nano Machines but I think you realize the problem. It is who has control of it that is deadly. I think instead of countries fighting each other now it is Technocrats against the citizens on how much they can control them. There is no where left to run from tyranny. One question I would ask though? If the tyranny does fully take over the whole world and control everybody. If they have won, Don't you think they would get bored? What could they possible do next if they have all power and the money? I guess take over other planets? Huh?lol!

They are like me, Thoth101 remember the posts about domination of the universe, I imagine they are probably more sinister than I. I know what I would do which is try to conquer the universe if I had a demon army of slaves.

3 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

They are like me, Thoth101 remember the posts about domination of the universe, I imagine they are probably more sinister than I. I know what I would do which is try to conquer the universe if I had a demon army of slaves.

They are definitely more sinister then you. I don't think you could really go through with doing that. If you could, you would have started taken people out already for fun. But then maybe you have. I don't know.lol! I bet there is a way to turn the 5G weapons system against them because I am sure it will be able to be hacked into. If you get any time. Take a look at what this Doctor is saying. You may think she is a kook but she looks pretty serious and knows a lot. She is also pretty so. I think this was from last year: https://vimeo.com/460115703

8 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

They are definitely more sinister then you. I don't think you could really go through with doing that. If you could, you would have started taken people out already for fun. But then maybe you have. I don't know.lol! I bet there is a way to turn the 5G weapons system against them because I am sure it will be able to be hacked into. If you get any time. Take a look at what this Doctor is saying. You may think she is a kook but she looks pretty serious and knows a lot. She is also pretty so. I think this was from last year: https://vimeo.com/460115703

As I have said many times 5G is not weapons grade, you would need a frequency around 1000x higher to cause physical damage to a target, I don't think 5G is anything to worry about.

17 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

As I have said many times 5G is not weapons grade, you would need a frequency around 1000x higher to cause physical damage to a target, I don't think 5G is anything to worry about.

You would have to watch the video. She explains it very well. I would not underestimate the power of the 5G, especially when it is used by the military. And their is reasoning behind why they want it everywhere. And it isn't just for high speeds. Take a read of this link.

https://stop5g.cz/us/5g-is-a-weapon/

What does the 5G Network and a Non-Lethal Weapon developed by the military have in common? The Department of Defense has developed a non-lethal crowd control device called the Active Denial System (ADS). The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target—that is, millimeter wavelengths.

5G is the latest wireless system that telecommunications companies are trying to implement to service wireless communication. It’s designed to allow faster downloads of more data. It uses the from 1GHz up to 95 GHz bands, also known as millimetre wave (mmW) spectrum. 5G, which comes from the term 5th generation, is designed to work in conjunction with what former CIA head David Petraeus called the Internet of Things or IoT.

5G is also Target Acquiring System – Battlefield Interrogation – Phased Array – Small Cells – LED’s – Masquerading – Radar system

16 hours ago, montgomery said:

That's right Victor and like Thoth said, she's a kook.

Because you watch CNN you know all Monty. OK!😆 

The idea that this technology is actually a weapon and surveillance system used against us for eugenics, depopulation and control is too far fetched for the Stockholm Syndrome suffering locked in entities.

Edited by Thoth101
Add

18 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Because you watch CNN you know all Monty. OK!😆 

The idea that this technology is actually a weapon and surveillance system used against us for eugenics, depopulation and control is too far fetched for the Stockholm Syndrome suffering locked in entities.

People like you will make a weapon out of a peanut butter sandwich.